Author Topic: Was Hitler Gay  (Read 1452 times)

TilMakaveliReturns

Re:Was Hitler Gay
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2003, 04:43:22 PM »
Near before he committed suicide, he married one of his mistresses.  When he killed himself, she killed herself right after.

PS: Here is another example of people believing everything they read.  Was this Lothar Machtan a close personal friend of Hitler?  Was he obsessed with Hitler, and followed him everywhere he went all the time?  I think not.  This is all bullshit.  Just people trying to get attention and money.  Like the British magazine who said Hitler was Jewish and had the Star of David on his gravestone...but had no photo or proof whatsoever.

Although I did hear this in several TV specials and read it in several books; there are doubts about his sexual orientation.

pappy

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2003, 06:59:35 PM »
Near before he committed suicide, he married one of his mistresses.  When he killed himself, she killed herself right after.

PS: Here is another example of people believing everything they read.  Was this Lothar Machtan a close personal friend of Hitler?  Was he obsessed with Hitler, and followed him everywhere he went all the time?  I think not.  This is all bullshit.  Just people trying to get attention and money.  Like the British magazine who said Hitler was Jewish and had the Star of David on his gravestone...but had no photo or proof whatsoever.
first off how many gay men get married to woman to really find out they have been closet gays.  An Hitler was half jewish from his fathers side of the family,  a father in which hitler hated

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2003, 07:11:32 PM »
I heard he was bisexual...oh well..

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2003, 07:20:10 PM »
lol, this thread is great.

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2003, 07:51:56 PM »
LMAO @ this gay thread.... no pun intended...

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2003, 08:16:02 PM »
Turn onto LaFayett St. and park. Get out. Run as fast as you can. Then hide.

Immortal

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2003, 11:53:23 AM »
lol i just browsed through 1st 2 paras and then didnt feel like reading cause it was too boring.

Fuck Hitler whether he was gay or not
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

newbee

• Lil Geezy
  • U_d0wn)?
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2003, 11:23:31 AM »
yeah>You right || Who gives a fuck if this bitchhead was gay or not
by the way you all know that he was no german   :o
keep that
c>ya

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2003, 12:09:34 PM »
That bitch was a FAG....I think i heard him or his soldiers had boys give them head or some shit....I heard that in my History Class last year

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2003, 07:27:01 AM »
Nah,those were the Greeks.......in classical times the Greeks thought the love between two men was the highest form of love.Spartan soldiers slept with each other and in Greek mythology it's quite common for males,even the greatest most masculine heroes and gods, to have boyfriends and sexual intercourse with them. :-X
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

chilled_v

• le_4000e_coup
  • Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2003, 09:17:07 AM »
SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING: Hitler was obsessed with disney cartoons and for Christmas Goering (nazi don) bought him the entire collection. He also loved Clark Gable( gone with the wind bloke) and had a warrant out on him for a Nazi spy to kidnap him and bring him back to Germany. that concludes my interesting facts.......sorry, xx ;Dxx
I can twist men
into pretzels

Hellrazor818

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2003, 06:08:59 PM »
What are these allegations? Hitler was most definately not gay. He raped a few jewish boys, but not with homosexual tendencies. He just taught them a lesson because they harassed little German girls. Hitler was the manliest, macho man of the century. You all should be ashamed. Hitler is a martyr, an icon, a legend.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2003, 06:13:56 PM »
What are these allegations? Hitler was most definately not gay. He raped a few jewish boys, but not with homosexual tendencies. He just taught them a lesson because they harassed little German girls. Hitler was the manliest, macho man of the century. You all should be ashamed. Hitler is a martyr, an icon, a legend.

Yeah I'm sure he was like...I'm gonna have to rape you little boys for messing with these German girls....WTF.....he shoulda just whipped they asses....but instead he raped them...i'm sure he wasn't a homo...he just felt like raping a few boys here and there

Hellrazor818

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2003, 06:20:38 PM »
You are catching on. Good job. I will enlighten you.

Immortal

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2003, 06:29:24 PM »
You are catching on. Good job. I will enlighten you.

hello Tom...ur daddys been looking for you all day long...whereve u been....told ya not to go to  homoland
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA