Author Topic: Was Hitler Gay  (Read 1454 times)

Quakaveli

Re:Was Hitler Gay
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2003, 06:56:19 PM »
You are catching on. Good job. I will enlighten you.

hello Tom...ur daddys been looking for you all day long...whereve u been....told ya not to go to  homoland

its Agua goddamnit...

Immortal

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2003, 06:58:21 PM »

hello Tom...ur daddys been looking for you all day long...whereve u been....told ya not to go to  homoland

its Agua goddamnit...

oh well..how did u know that

there both weird anywayz :D
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Quakaveli

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2003, 07:08:14 PM »

its Agua goddamnit...

oh well..how did u know that

there both weird anywayz :D

lucky guess? lol

:D

pappy

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2003, 07:08:58 PM »

go fuck ya self dip shit,  now go talk to ur brother blade cuz maybe he can bestow some of his knowledge on you cuz ur IQ is what,  about an 80.  werent u the one that told ur brother to tell every1 else give u positive karma an when he refused ur cried like a lil bitch........... OH YEA IT WAS U

Immortal

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2003, 07:10:42 PM »

go fuck ya self dip shit,  now go talk to ur brother blade cuz maybe he can bestow some of his knowledge on you cuz ur IQ is what,  about an 80.  werent u the one that told ur brother to tell every1 else give u positive karma an when he refused ur cried like a lil bitch........... OH YEA IT WAS U

lol@u gettin all hyped up over this

eat some ghetto slum nigga shit

pappy

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2003, 07:18:42 PM »

lol@u gettin all hyped up over this

eat some ghetto slum nigga shit

i call for the dip shit to be band b/c his use of the N word an he is not black.  an by specifyin a black man's feces,  there were racial undertones there.........thank you in advance seer

Hellrazor818

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2003, 07:22:56 PM »
What a despicable racist!  ::)

Immortal

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2003, 07:28:53 PM »

hello faggot

pappy

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2003, 07:29:23 PM »
how come hitler is playing with himself in ur avatar

Hellrazor818

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2003, 07:32:09 PM »
It's because us Germans have big german bratwursts between our legs, and sometimes they wrap around our thighs and it gets a bit uncomfortable. I guess he is just positioning his shlong.

pappy

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2003, 07:37:52 PM »
It's because us Germans have big german bratwursts between our legs, and sometimes they wrap around our thighs and it gets a bit uncomfortable. I guess he is just positioning his shlong.
LMFAO

mauzip

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2003, 10:46:42 PM »

LMFAO! Two years ago German condom machines started to sell smaller condoms because the ones that they sold were too big for most guys! ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2003, 08:16:58 AM »
i hate the bastard, but i dont think he was gay, he got mad pussy actualy, all the bitches were brainwashed by him, they were opsesed

Quakaveli

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2003, 04:14:10 PM »
i hate the bastard, but i dont think he was gay, he got mad pussy actualy, all the bitches were brainwashed by him, they were opsesed

LMAO@ Hitler gettin mad pussy, hahaha  :D funny ish.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2003, 08:13:08 PM »
did yall ever see the german version of uncle-sam join the army posters?

they had the blonde hair-blue eyed muscular. rolled-up sleeve hoss..

hitler was bi in my guess.. i betcha he did get mad pussy though.. he had all of germant under his finger.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous