Author Topic: DEVIN THE DUDE - STILL ROLLIN UP: SOMETHIN TO RIDE TO (Official Discussion)  (Read 846 times)

Sccit

https://www.amazon.com/Still-Rollin-Up-Somethin-Explicit/dp/B07TPZV6Y4

nobody peeped this yet? im waitin for the hard copies comin later this month, but how’s it soundin??

doggfather

worth to check it?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Oh shit didn’t even know there was a new Devin album. Will Fa sho check this

SuperSpider

It was aight, but the beat selection was very similar, whole album sounded nearly as if it was recorded on the same beat the first time I peeped snippets

Blood$

I’ll support it because it’s Devin but yeah after one listen it was just cool to me, seems like my dude just went through a breakup and made an album about it lol

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
This album is actually surprisingly dope. Devin kept it short and sweet.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Sccit

i really liked acoustic levitation, so im coppin this on gp

Sccit

on first listen, this shit is bangin front 2 back

hella slept on

D-TalkX

Suer chill and nice solid album!

Blood$

so I found a hard copy and played it front to back on my ride back home from Ohio the other day, now when I read my first comment in here I'm not sure if I was too high or not high enough when I first heard this lol for sure a grower, solid album  8)

Sccit

so I found a hard copy and played it front to back on my ride back home from Ohio the other day, now when I read my first comment in here I'm not sure if I was too high or not high enough when I first heard this lol for sure a grower, solid album  8)

it’s an excellent album that flows front 2 back like a true project should

Blood$

it’s an excellent album that flows front 2 back like a true project should

I loved Acoustic Levitation and felt that album had stronger key cuts, but yeah this project has a more cohesive flow

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX, Sccit