Author Topic: Bone Thugs contract with Ruthless  (Read 154 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Bone Thugs contract with Ruthless
« on: May 06, 2003, 03:42:12 PM »
How many more group albums do they have to put out to fulfill their contract with Ruthless?  After that, do you think they will make another album...what label would it be on?

Doggystylin

Re:Bone Thugs contract with Ruthless
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2003, 04:07:46 PM »
well see, they were done with ruthless because of that 7 year deal thing, but then bitch ass tomica tricked them into a talk and signed them to another fucked up contract.so thats why TWO was on ruthless,and things were goin good until a little before the album got released. so now i dont know what the deal is. but this would be a good question to ask on the bone board, ill ask on there and see wassup, but i dont think bone really cares right now since things arent really doin too well as a group, right now their all just focused on their own solo things.

oh yea and their album called "Independence Day" the first album off ruthless and they were free, hence the title. was gonna be put out on bone thug records, but they needed a distribution deal and they couldnt get one so thats probably another reason they settled with ruthless.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2003, 04:09:19 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2003, 04:14:22 PM »
...so Independence Day is done?  Man, why the hell did they sign another contract with Ruthless?  They waited so long to get off of Ruthless...I just don't understand that shit!

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2003, 04:19:06 PM »
...so Independence Day is done?  Man, why the hell did they sign another contract with Ruthless?  They waited so long to get off of Ruthless...I just don't understand that shit!

yup thats exactly what every bone fan is sayin.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2003, 04:54:40 PM »
This just shows U how tha music industry is corrupt now....

I mean if a group like bone thugs (who are tha most selling group and shit) can't get distribution....Then who can? What's left on tha table for us underground cats who work they ass off 4 some crumbs....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2003, 05:45:44 PM »
One of my buddies is the biggest Bone fans ever...and he has heard that they have to make 2 albums before they can get away from Ruthless

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2003, 09:06:11 PM »
Why don't they have Uneek produced their whole albums anymore? I think that is why their first three were so dope.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2003, 09:25:04 PM »
Why don't they have Uneek produced their whole albums anymore? I think that is why their first three were so dope.

Yep...definitely the combination of Uneek and Tony C.