Author Topic: Tony C. & Bone Thugs  (Read 111 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Tony C. & Bone Thugs
« on: May 06, 2003, 09:27:23 PM »
Why did Tony C. stop working with Bone?  He was all over E. 1999 with Uneek.  Also on Flesh's first solo.  Tony C seemed to give it that darker feel.  What is Tony C up to nowadays and why doesn't he work with Bone like he did (except on The Gift)?

West Coast Veteran

Re:Tony C. & Bone Thugs
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2003, 09:36:38 PM »
Uneek and Tony C = DOPENESS

Bone needs to really get these guys back together again. Bone + Uneek + Tony C always end up in classic material.

I heard Tony C and Uneek is beefin cause Uneek got all the credit for all Bones production.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2003, 09:37:50 PM by WestCoastVeteran »

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2003, 09:38:31 PM »
haha, lol @ all these bone topics by u and me bein first to reply, most people on here dont give a shit bout bone.

anyways, Tony C is cool with a few of bone members but i forgot which members hes not cool with, i dont remember but i think its krayzie.(not sure about the krayzie at all, im just guessing this one for some reasons) and then the main reason is cause hes not cool with Uneek anymore cuz uneek didnt give him enough credit and stole some of his work and he wasnt down with that so he left, and he just wasnt called on by bone so he didnt work with them. he has a email address where people email him and shit, i forgot what it is though, i dont know if he does that anymore though either.

i think it was for work on Art of war and some on E99, but mostly art of war, cuz on art of war it says uneek made every beat by himself, which i doubt, some sound like tony c had somethin to do with it
« Last Edit: May 06, 2003, 09:39:36 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2003, 09:54:53 PM »
haha, lol @ all these bone topics by u and me bein first to reply, most people on here dont give a shit bout bone.

LOL

How did Tony C hook up with all of them anyway?  Was he already with Ruthless?........You know, just by listening to those snippets a couple of months ago for Krayzie's new album, it sounds like E.1999 type production....I wonder if Uneek did ALL of the beats for The Legends.