Author Topic: San Francisco hosts "Masturbate-a-Thon"  (Read 376 times)

Quakaveli

San Francisco hosts "Masturbate-a-Thon"
« on: May 04, 2003, 10:50:56 AM »
LMAO this is jus too much, haha  I bet Rods all hyped up about this:

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - More than 100 men and women have gathered in famously liberal San Francisco this weekend for what organisers said was the city's second annual public "Masturbate-a-Thon".

Organisers said they have taken the event "from the sheets to the streets", offering volunteers -- 18 years or older -- the opportunity to overcome their inhibitions in "a safe environment" and raise money for charity.

Horace Santry, 55, said the Friday night event was his first. "I have a lot of anxiety, but doing this among a group of like-minded people does make it easier," he said.

Men and women ranging in age from the early 20s to the 50s, mingled at a local performing arts centre in San Francisco's South of Market district, known for artists, galleries and nightclubs, before getting down to business.

To the strains of soothing new-age music, the men and women -- a number of them couples -- were shown into rooms for men, women or both.

"This is an effort to counter centuries of censure, to make masturbation more fun and to make it more accessible," said Thomas W. Laqueur, a professor of history at the University of California at Berkeley and author of the recent "Solitary Sex: A Cultural History of Masturbation," in a telephone interview before the event.

The event is a fund-raiser for the local Centre for Sex and Culture, a non-profit organisation that provides sex education.

San Francisco Masturbate-a-Thons have raised more than $25,000 (15,000 pounds) over the past five years, said Centre co-founder Robert Lawrence.

The event has inspired others in several U.S. states and countries, from Alaska to Germany, in which participants raise money in the privacy of their homes.

;D Haha this is jus too funny.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=857&e=3&u=/nm/oukoe_odd_masturbation

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:San Francisco hosts "Masturbate-a-Thon"
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2003, 12:52:27 PM »
LMFAO!!!

jesus christ!! A masturbate-a-thon?? hahahahaha

hector

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2003, 05:57:14 PM »
Damn thats awesome!  I wish that I could be apart of it, but I can't make it :'(

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2003, 05:58:11 PM »
Rod must be proud :D

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2003, 07:16:16 PM »
LMMFAO!!! :o

this is just too funny ;D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2003, 07:40:19 PM »
LOL @ Rod would be proud.....U fuckin faggots, lol.....This shit's gay as fuck.....NOT PROUD at all.....

But then again, dat just shows U how complex tha bay area is.....Home of da Gays, Hippies, Black Panthers, Murder Capital, Projects, Weed, Most Diverse area in culture, EarthQuakes, Tourists, Most famous bridge in da world, and some of tha best gangsta rappers 2 ever exist.....

"Yea we got faggots, but they stayin they part of town/ We from tha other side where violent shit is goin down" C-Fresh

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2003, 09:30:30 PM »
LMFAO!!! how funny!!!  ;D ;D :D :D

kick ass album

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2003, 10:24:38 AM »
Sounds... Interesting..  :-\

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2003, 03:25:46 PM »
LMAO!!!

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2003, 03:51:19 PM »

"Yea we got faggots, but they stayin they part of town/ We from tha other side where violent shit is goin down" C-Fresh

IMP - Wild Ass West

Love that track.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2003, 05:51:02 PM »
LMAO...isnt san francisco full of fags ...this could be really ugly

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2003, 06:29:21 PM »
LOL this is hillarious shit. I heard RapQuake volunteered to assist guys.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2003, 08:29:07 PM »
my girlfriend works for a sex shop in sf, (good vibrations) and she was seriously contemplating being a part of this. it's crazy, cuz you get people to sponsor you for how long it takes you to masturbate and orgasm....or how many times you can masturbate on a particular day....we were trying to get some money to go on a trip to europe, and she was seriously thinking of getting money for masturbating...may is national masturbation month

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2003, 04:20:17 PM »
LOL @ Rod would be proud.....U fuckin faggots, lol.....This shit's gay as fuck.....NOT PROUD at all.....

But then again, dat just shows U how complex tha bay area is.....Home of da Gays, Hippies, Black Panthers, Murder Capital, Projects, Weed, Most Diverse area in culture, EarthQuakes, Tourists, Most famous bridge in da world, and some of tha best gangsta rappers 2 ever exist.....

Funny thing is, out of all those, San Fransisco is known to be GAY...

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2003, 10:04:21 PM »
LMAO @ this thread..... it's so gay.... literally.... just like the guy down there

V
                            V
                            V
                            V
                            V
                            V