Author Topic: Jerry Foxhoven fired over 352 pages of 2pac emails  (Read 526 times)

Rubinho

Jerry Foxhoven fired over 352 pages of 2pac emails
« on: July 17, 2019, 01:11:53 PM »
So apparently human services director of Iowa Jerry Foxhoven was fired after sending thousands of emails about 2Pac to his colleagues over the years. Emails about special dates like 2pac's birthday, but also inspiring quotes from his lyrics. He celebrated his own 65th birthday with 2pac themed cookies. Pics of the cookies and emails are available but I dont know how to add them. What a guy  :o
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 01:16:14 PM by Rubinho »

SuperSpider

Re: Jerry Foxhoven fired over 352 pages of 2pac emails
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 06:19:53 PM »
Saw the articles and what not. Sounds like a well deserved disciplinary to be fair. Guy sounds like a fucking pest at work, regardless how much he stans an artist or not. 

Elko.

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 09:04:24 PM »
Saw the articles and what not. Sounds like a well deserved disciplinary to be fair. Guy sounds like a fucking pest at work, regardless how much he stans an artist or not.

I never saw it from this point of view. Thank you.

It would be hella annoying to work with this guy.

Rubinho

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 11:09:06 PM »
Yeah could be either annoying or funny to work with him. But I think he took Stan to the next level right here.

dj coma

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 08:05:33 PM »
The guy himself said he doesn't think that's why he was forced to resign.

SuperSpider

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2019, 04:18:51 AM »

It doesn't make any difference to the fact he took things too far at work. Keep your personal interests out of the workplace, repeatedly pestering all the other employees with something you've decided is interesting/relevant is just not the right way to go.

dj coma

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2019, 10:30:02 AM »

It doesn't make any difference to the fact he took things too far at work. Keep your personal interests out of the workplace, repeatedly pestering all the other employees with something you've decided is interesting/relevant is just not the right way to go.

My post was directed at the title of the thread: Jerry Foxhoven fired over 352 pages of 2pac emails

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2019, 09:03:05 AM »
Why diss this guy. Sounds like a great man who has the right idea if you ask me
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)