Author Topic: What kind of Flamer is Trauma?  (Read 489 times)

Trauma-san

What kind of Flamer is Trauma?
« on: May 06, 2003, 09:56:24 PM »
Oh my, this is perfect.  I stumbled across this site, that describes the various types of Flame Warriors, and reading it, I realized that almost everyone in the Hall of Mirrors is a different type.  

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

Click on that, and try and see if you can spot who everyone is.  I think Rud is kind of a nanny, but not always, and not so much in the hall... Owen is definately a Philosopher, remember back when he did all the stuff about how it was alright to be homosexual (I think that was owen)... Sccit is a little big Profundus Maximus, and a whole lot of Rat.... Half the freikin' board is L'Enfant Provacateur, Sccit, rapquake, that whole bunch, they act so childish sometimes.  I think I've got a little bit of Ennui in me, a little bit 'lonely guy', and a little bit Royal.  Also Therapist, I do that a lot. I'm also a jeckle and hyde from time to time. I'm also an Ego Warrior, DEFINATELY.  Rud & Overseer are also of course Royal, infinite and tech are headed that way.  I friekin' HATE Netiquette Nazi's, (figuratevely)... Blade is like this a little bit, he locks threads, moves stuff, etc.  when if it was up to me, I wouldn't be so harsh on the rules (not saying I hate blade, just saying I hate when people do that)... Blade is a peacemaker a lot, also.   Overseer is SOMETIMES a Kung Fu Master.  Bliss Ninny reminds me of Pink a little bit, and Hip Hop Hoe (nothing negative to either of them, they just usually have a happy go lucky attitude).  

TONS of people in the hall are either Weenies or Issues, or both.  I really don't, i repeat, DONT hate Tech, but he typifies (in my opinion) the Jerk flame warrior.  He ALWAYS has something negative or attacking to say in any discussion one of his enemies is in.  He's also a little bit Tireless Rebutter.  ENGEL ROCK is DEFINATELY an archivist.  I've seen him do that so many times it isn't funny.  

I've found Sccit. He's a Loopy.  DEFINATELY a loopy.  and there's Tech just like they described, taking him on for the fun of it.  And there's Overseer & Rud, kicking him off the forum, just as described, LOL.

I view Infinite as a little bit of a Palooka... he'll post something, get destroyed, then delete it all and come back for more, LOL.

I could go on forever, but I also feel Me, Tech, Infinite, Engle, and everybody else who gets into the arguments are all Ideologues.  

What do yall think? Dead on, or just stupid? LOL

No harm intended, I just think it's interesting that they've nailed most of us to a t.  
« Last Edit: June 15, 2003, 03:14:55 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

pappy

Re:What kind of Flame Warrior are you?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2003, 11:07:49 PM »
Tech-  Rebel Leader
Infinite-  rebel without a clue,  Profundus Maximus

verbalassaulta-  jerk

damon x-  deacon, artful dodger

Me-  Xenophobe,  jeckle an hyde,  bong

pink-  strumpet

NIK-  target

Blade-  eagle scout

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2003, 11:59:00 AM »
me....I'd be the Kung Fu Masta.... ;D
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2003, 02:29:59 PM »
I think Im Rebel Leader, Jerk and Ideologue all rolled into one

Im only a Jerk to people on this board who dont deserve my respect. (NIK, Left Nut, Right Nut). You either hate me or love me i guess. No in between.

And Im only an ideologue to people who are complete idiots.I figure If they are too stupid to learn something from my posts, why not make fun of them?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2003, 11:58:39 PM »
lol, those were pretty funny, and I agree when reading those several names popped into my head for memebers of the board. I think Evil Clown probably fits me the best. But I fucking hate clowns.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2003, 11:01:02 AM »
who am I, and why? :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Re:What kind of Flamer are you?
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2003, 12:00:46 PM »
I would say i am a God Kung Fu Master, because they were the only two i read and i thought they would make me sound cool. 8).
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2003, 06:27:39 AM »
 ???

i have no clue who i am...

...ive lost my identity  !

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2003, 02:43:08 PM »
Any posts not relating to the topic have been removed. I might unsticky this another time and repost the link on its own.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2003, 11:40:38 PM »
I aint no flamer CUZZ!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2003, 11:44:33 PM »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2003, 09:02:18 AM »
Bliss Ninny doesn't understand why people just can't get along. While it is entirely unintentional, Bliss Ninny's utterly vacuous comments can drive the more pugnacious Warriors into a frenzy of aggression. Often in the heat of battle Bliss Ninny will discuss her cat.

lmao  ;D