Author Topic: The Game - West Side [Official Video]  (Read 1430 times)

OmegaRed

The Game - West Side [Official Video]
« on: August 02, 2019, 11:27:34 AM »
We need your help.....

Looking for latest content ----->
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAkQem5MWo3cuhdIOPQEaeQ/videos
 www.insomiacmagazine.com

The following users thanked this post: e_gyp

doggfather

Re: The Game - West Side [Official Video]
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 12:56:49 PM »
like this mad max type video
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 04:20:13 AM »
this is hard

an album of joints like this will be a classic

SuperSpider

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 09:13:29 AM »
Vid is alright, but the track sounds very uninspired

jaytee

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 03:06:20 AM »
Song was cool, but the video adds to it and makes it better.  Will the next video be a house party with a bunch of west coast heavyweights?

Okka

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2019, 05:14:38 AM »
Song was cool, but the video adds to it and makes it better.  Will the next video be a house party with a bunch of west coast heavyweights?

I started likin' the song more after the video too, but is The Game even droppin' the album now that he owes that 7 million?

-Davizz-

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2019, 11:48:09 PM »
Nice video but the song is average

dnjp4life

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2019, 12:45:44 PM »
I feel different to everyone else - I like the track but the video is some weird shit  :D

Westdog

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2019, 12:32:55 AM »
Dope. But reminded Pac's Cali Love
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

doggfather

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2019, 01:09:55 AM »
Dope. But reminded Pac's Cali Love

+1
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2019, 09:01:10 AM »
I like the song because it's not trap music, but it feels like an album cut rather than a single.  Maybe an album intro or something near the back half of the album.  I don't understand how this is a single, though, unless the other songs just aren't any good and this is the best he's got to release.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

h2k4

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2019, 07:41:13 PM »
I like the song because it's not trap music, but it feels like an album cut rather than a single.  Maybe an album intro or something near the back half of the album.  I don't understand how this is a single, though, unless the other songs just aren't any good and this is the best he's got to release.

Game has never been able to pick a good single for his albums. The albums are dope but he nor his team do not know how to properly market it.

manson

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2019, 12:08:45 AM »
The more i listen to it, the more i like it, the beat is A+, Game kills it. Sounds like some Jesus Piece era type of beats. Don't like video tho

Okka

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2019, 02:21:40 AM »

Game has never been able to pick a good single for his albums. The albums are dope but he nor his team do not know how to properly market it.

Snoop has been the same with his last two albums.

h2k4

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2019, 10:52:03 PM »

Snoop has been the same with his last two albums.

Agreed. Even with his longevity, Snoop lacks direction.