Author Topic: James Savage (Jayo Felony) - James Savage (2019) (Official Discussion Thread)  (Read 7019 times)

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
Re: James Savage - Call Me By My Government (Broken Grounds) Tracklist
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2019, 04:15:24 PM »
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

escowino

Re: James Savage - Call Me By My Governement (Broken Grounds) Tracklist
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2019, 06:31:33 PM »
Limited edition CD/DVD will be online 13 august.
Will that be on amazon or is there gonna be a special website to order this?

https://openbarent.com/ you can order it now

Thanx for the info! Just ordered the CD/DVD. Man it's gonna be good to hear a Jayo Felony official release!!!!

dj coma

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2019, 11:40:23 PM »
I'm bumping now. This album is dope as fuck!  8)

"Time Flies" is really good and goes over his career ups and downs and legal troubles, including the infamous home squatting news segment.

Okka

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2019, 02:18:49 AM »
Listenin' to this right now. The first song's dope.

WestWestYA

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2019, 05:44:14 AM »
Pretty good album. BUT to me it sounds to much like a xzibit sound instead of what jayo really would have made.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Okka

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2019, 06:59:42 AM »
Pretty good album. BUT to me it sounds to much like a xzibit sound instead of what jayo really would have made.

Well, Xzibit did executive produce the album alone. Who gives a fuck though? The shit is dope. Try to enjoy it instead of complainin' about somethin'. Oh yeah, I guess the name of the album is just "James Savage". What's up, LostAngel? I thought you were connected to Xzibit and Open Bar Entertainment or somethin' like that?

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

soopa-man

I bought mine and haven’t gotten it in the mail yet, and it isn’t on Apple Music either like Xzibit original said it was .

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2019, 11:25:27 AM »

Well, Xzibit did executive produce the album alone. Who gives a fuck though? The shit is dope. Try to enjoy it instead of complainin' about somethin'. Oh yeah, I guess the name of the album is just "James Savage". What's up, LostAngel? I thought you were connected to Xzibit and Open Bar Entertainment or somethin' like that?

Yeah they changed it in the last minute. No idea why tho. You want me to check it out? :)

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Sccit

I bought mine and haven’t gotten it in the mail yet, and it isn’t on Apple Music either like Xzibit original said it was .

where can i buy a hard copy??

Okka

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2019, 12:37:50 PM »

Yeah they changed it in the last minute. No idea why tho. You want me to check it out? :)

Why not? I guess it's actually a good thing they changed it. "James Savage" is easier to find.

Sccit

Okka

how come discogs says this dropped on 2013?

https://www.discogs.com/James-Savage-James-Savage/release/13993907

'Cause DJ Coma fucked that up. It's supposed to day 2019. I already sent him a PM about it earlier today.

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

Sccit

'Cause DJ Coma fucked that up. It's supposed to day 2019. I already sent him a PM about it earlier today.

SO THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM REALLY HEARING ABOUT THIS ALBUM BEING A SOUNDTRACK....WHAT IS THIS, A MOVIE? A SHOW? I ORDERED IT ON GP, BUT WHAT'S THE SHOW ABOUT? IS JAYO STARRING IN IT??

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

SO THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM REALLY HEARING ABOUT THIS ALBUM BEING A SOUNDTRACK....WHAT IS THIS, A MOVIE? A SHOW? I ORDERED IT ON GP, BUT WHAT'S THE SHOW ABOUT? IS JAYO STARRING IN IT??

I've been spamming about this since it was announced. It's an album but on different way. You get a mini movie with it. You know when you hearing some music you get to paint the picture in your head. Well now you won't have to do that, because it has the visual story.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2019, 05:08:29 PM »

That’s that good Aftermath production