Author Topic: Some Items I thought yall might be interested in, Brother.  (Read 115 times)

Trauma-san

Well, since I know I've got so many fans around the world, and me and the Hulkster are such good friends, I thought I'd offer up some merchandise for you little guys to buy if you'd like to show your support.  All my little americanmaniacs have been askin' me "Mister America, can I get a t-shirt like that"?   So I thought I'd release some pictures with direct links to buy.  Just click on the picture to buy the item.  

This is my latest t-shirt, brother.  Just in time for the summer.  Show your patriotism, brother!!! only 20 american dollars.

And here's some of hulk's stuff too, brother.  Help him out, we're old allies in the coalition against evil forces.  This is his little action figure.  only 15 american dollars (please no foriegn currency).

Here's your chance to own a set of feather boas, just like the original triple H, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, wears to the ring.  Price is only 15.00, american money.  

That's all for now, brother, but look back soon for more great deals.  And remember... these are available only for a short amount of time (until we sell so many that nobody wants to buy them anymore)... so I gotta ask ya, .... sure, you could wait... but whut ya gonna do?  WHUT YOU GONNA DO, BROTHER!@!!!!

*rips shirt off

TilMakaveliReturns

Re:Some Items I thought yall might be interested in, Brother.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2003, 12:14:07 PM »
LMAO

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2003, 12:25:54 PM »
lmao

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2003, 12:29:44 PM »
lemme join da soultrain...

LMAO

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2003, 12:30:06 PM »
the third pic looks so gay hahahahaha  ;D