Author Topic: So Tech Missed It Last Sat.....  (Read 696 times)

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
Re:So Tech Missed It Last Sat.....
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2003, 12:47:03 AM »
::) doc's tough talk over the internet...oh and we are all so impressed you can write in another language  ::)

yah maafaaka..........i speak other languages.......you wish you could do that too......pusshole....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2003, 06:17:34 AM »
lmao...listen to you two...such tuff guys on a message board...though i will be in canada in next couple months...though in niagra...faghan as soon as you saw me you'd hop on your camel and take off with doc right behind you 8)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2003, 08:09:37 AM »
lemme just address this..Verbal talks to much shit and never will back it up. Tech and Doc are openly inviting Verb to Toranto to fight.Will it ever happen ? NO

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2003, 09:45:03 AM »
@verbalassaulta

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2003, 10:01:48 AM »
lmao...listen to you two...such tuff guys on a message board...though i will be in canada in next couple months...though in niagra...faghan as soon as you saw me you'd hop on your camel and take off with doc right behind you 8)

Im 1.5 hour drive away from Niagra, pussy. Since youre the one who been talkin mad shit about Afghans and Muslims, cuzin, why dont u roll thru. Set a date, time, whatever is convinient for u. Im just gonna show up and clap u. And since u like postin up pics, Ill post up some of a gat in ya fuckin mouth. Anytime.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bez

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2003, 11:26:36 AM »

Im 1.5 hour drive away from Niagra, pussy. Since youre the one who been talkin mad shit about Afghans and Muslims, cuzin, why dont u roll thru. Set a date, time, whatever is convinient for u. Im just gonna show up and clap u. And since u like postin up pics, Ill post up some of a gat in ya fuckin mouth. Anytime.
lol Internet gangsta's r cool!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2003, 11:29:33 AM by Bez »

Smooth

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2003, 11:34:39 AM »

lol Internet gangsta's r cool!

lol at "internet gangsta's" there is the odd person that talks shit on the net and CAN back it up you know... and Tech's real with his shit...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

bez

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2003, 11:39:57 AM »
It dont take a genious to say I will get a gun and out it in your mouth mate.  And who cares if he would do it anyway, if you gotta fight then real people use their fists not weapons.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2003, 04:21:18 PM »
tech is a fat ass bearded faghan...unless he's strapped..straigt up this will be a laugher...none of you know shit about me, but hey that would be to my advantage...and wtf...why should i go the whole way to toronto..tech could meet me in PITT...or more conveniently for both of us...meet me half way in niagra, its 5 hours away from me and an hour and a half from u...and when im done stomping the fat ass faghan...im gonna take a mach 3 and shave his damn beard, but im sure the faghan will probably run off on his camel or hide in cave like the coward he is

lol @ nima's pic...good one...where did ya get it?

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2003, 04:22:24 PM »
for real..techs obviously a fat ass pussy if he has to use a gun..or like 10 of his buddies.. ::)

TheSheriff

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2003, 04:41:33 PM »
Yeah, because in war, we always take 10 paces, shake hands beforehand, and help the loser up afterwards. We always use precisely the same armament, and occasionally drink brandy afterwards.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2003, 09:51:39 PM »
Motherfucker did I say I was gonna blast u? I dont need heat score from pos. I could easily bring 100 fuckin dudes. u aint worth it. Ill come, dubbed u one on one, fuck u up. Then Docky will take a picture of u tryin to say Faghan with a gat in ya mouth. Routine shit. U sayin we dont know u? Homey u dont know me. Please dont fuckin mistake me for some scitt like subarban, "Lose Yourself" bumpin punk. Let me know when u reachin Niagara, set a date and Im there.
Since u love postin pics, Ill post some of me fuckin u up.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2003, 11:15:40 PM »

yah pusshole..... just post apic of yourself so we now what you look like n set the date of your visit...  i'll find you......n we'll see if you can talk with yo mouth full....pussy.....i'll make you leave WCC bitch.....

p.s. lol at nima's pic....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2003, 07:02:34 AM »
DOC...you're just a parasite and im not wasting my time with you...if you decide you wanna get in this too..then suit yourself, when im done shaving techs beard, i'll shove it down your throat.  and faghan i know some about you...you're a fat bearded faghan..and i'll be up in niagra sometime in mid summer and i'll let ya know...i'll just look for the big fat bearded guy riding a camel   8)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2003, 07:08:12 AM »
your scared dogg admit it. People act like the net isn't nothin, Like it is imaginary. I have taken beef from retards IMing me and fucked there ass up. Don't act like you can hide and talk shit because you aint in person.If u were a real man u would meet up with him.