Author Topic: So Tech Missed It Last Sat.....  (Read 701 times)

bez

Re:So Tech Missed It Last Sat.....
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2003, 09:55:48 AM »
niggaz cum over to uk and I'll fuck you all up, you aint seen gangsta to you fucked with the white hampster.

Bez (White Hamster)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2003, 10:07:50 AM »
scared of what...some fat ass dick in my mouth @ toronto  ::) and i told the bastard i'll tell him when i'll be up there
we'll just put it simply that the faghans gonna be flat out physically amazing and give it to me hard, and im not playing around anymore...techs talking shit and im pretty much fed up with him i want his cock now!  8)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2003, 11:44:48 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2003, 10:57:18 AM »
Physically and skillfully outmatched? WHat the fuck do u think this is? Do u think your size, skill etc means anything? Have u ever even fought before in ya life?? Your size and skill dont mean shit, you are gonna get ya jaw shattered, cuzz.

Whatever, im done with this topic. Next time this topic is discussed, is when Verbal Assaulta knows the exact date of when hes gonna be in Niagara, but i promised u 3 things, and im a man of my word

1. youre gonna get fucked up

2. youre gonna attempt to say Faghan with a piece in ya mouth

3. your pictures of me tappin ya glass jaw will be on wcc the next day.

Holla, motherfucker.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2003, 11:00:21 AM by King Tech Quadafi »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bez

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2003, 12:28:10 PM »
Physically and skillfully outmatched? WHat the fuck do u think this is? Do u think your size, skill etc means anything? Have u ever even fought before in ya life?? Your size and skill dont mean shit, you are gonna get ya jaw shattered, cuzz.

Whatever, im done with this topic. Next time this topic is discussed, is when Verbal Assaulta knows the exact date of when hes gonna be in Niagara, but i promised u 3 things, and im a man of my word

Holla, motherfucker.

4.  Cum up his ass.

Quakaveli

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2003, 12:47:40 PM »

Holla, motherfucker.

OOOH HAARDCORE!!!

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2003, 08:46:45 PM »
DOC...you're just a parasite and im not wasting my time with you...if you decide you wanna get in this too..then suit yourself, when im done shaving techs beard, i'll shove it down your throat.  and faghan i know some about you...you're a fat bearded faghan..and i'll be up in niagra sometime in mid summer and i'll let ya know...i'll just look for the big fat bearded guy riding a camel   8)

listen....ask tech.... i can make a phone call n you ain't even gonna make it 2 meters from the border.....but yo i'ma deal with yo case personaly.......i promise you i'll make you leave WCC.....i'ma take your man hood from you....i'm talkin' about condom on barrel maafaaka........

pahleeez make sure that happens.......
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2003, 10:23:50 PM »

Holla, motherfucker.

OOOH HAARDCORE!!!

How is this desi rasta pussy gonna even speak on me, when Jamal punked u in that last thread. Pussy.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2003, 10:53:17 PM »

Holla, motherfucker.

OOOH HAARDCORE!!!

How is this desi rasta pussy gonna even speak on me, when Jamal punked u in that last thread. Pussy.

he PUNKED me? ok I see how faghans get down now ::)

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2003, 11:16:16 AM »
Tech dogg don't even waste your time posting your shit and talkin to this foo. He's gonna get you all hyped up to beat his ass and then just like RASTA CHOOT he is gonna pussy himself out of the fight. Fuckin pussy ass motherfuckaz man.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2003, 11:17:06 AM »
Dude, you aint showin up are you? Are you pussy? why dont u quit wasting everybodys time and come out the closet ?
admit youre a fuckin pussy. and dont worry, quake, you a pussy, but i hope verbal assaulta isnt. Im prayin u show up  Verbal....

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2003, 12:25:29 PM »
Dude, you aint showin up are you? Are you pussy? why dont u quit wasting everybodys time and come out the closet ?
admit youre a fuckin pussy. and dont worry, quake, you a pussy, but i hope verbal assaulta isnt. Im prayin u show up  Verbal....
\

the only pussy in here iz TMR...but fuck u faghans I dont need to prove myself, fuckin losers forreal..."getttin hyped up" over a fight withsome u dont even know online, ....all I can say is WOW  ::)

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2003, 12:29:22 PM »
LMAO @ your fuckin pussy ass man. You were the one who originally said you wanted to fight so stop the fuckin front man. Didnt you say that you were gonna come up here and fight me? So stop the fuckin hypocritic comments you fuckin bitch. Admit it dogg, you've been exposed, YOU'RE A FUCKIN PUSSSSYYYY. Bitch ass wanted to bring his friends, and bats, and attack me from behind. PUSSY ASS HINDU CANT DO SHIT ON HIS OWN. YOU AINT DOWN TO FIGHT ME 1on1. YOU'RE A PUNK BITCH. THEN YOUR ASS WANTED TO BRING A REFEREE AND GLOVES? WTF KINDA BULLSHIT IS THAT. DUDE JUST SIT YOUR HAPPY ASS IN YOUR FUCKIN DORM AND SUCK OFF YOUR BUDDIES MAN YOU AINT LEAVIN LA ALIVE IF YOU MEET UP WITH ME. DESI CHOOT.

Quakaveli

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2003, 12:33:12 PM »
LMAO @ your fuckin pussy ass man. You were the one who originally said you wanted to fight so stop the fuckin front man. Didnt you say that you were gonna come up here and fight me? So stop the fuckin hypocritic comments you fuckin bitch. Admit it dogg, you've been exposed, YOU'RE A FUCKIN PUSSSSYYYY. Bitch ass wanted to bring his friends, and bats, and attack me from behind. PUSSY ASS HINDU CANT DO SHIT ON HIS OWN. YOU AINT DOWN TO FIGHT ME 1on1. YOU'RE A PUNK BITCH. THEN YOUR ASS WANTED TO BRING A REFEREE AND GLOVES? WTF KINDA BULLSHIT IS THAT. DUDE JUST SIT YOUR HAPPY ASS IN YOUR FUCKIN DORM AND SUCK OFF YOUR BUDDIES MAN YOU AINT LEAVIN LA ALIVE IF YOU MEET UP WITH ME. DESI CHOOT.

u hoe ass punk....read my other post, and stop gettin ur panties in a bunch