Author Topic: TQ "Gemini"  (Read 3032 times)

mauzip

Re:TQ "Gemini"
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2003, 04:53:01 AM »
"It's basically a club joint, it's for the summer, we just really trying to party on there, ya know what I'm sayin'," says TQ about his latest release "Keep It on the Low." The first single from his forthcoming album, the track is starting to get noticed around the U-S. TQ's first album, They Never Saw Me Comin', hit the streets in 1998. TQ kicked off his career as part of the Sony music camp. He's now down with the Cash Money Millionaries. TQ's new album, Gemini, is due to hit stores later this year.

Source: cashmoney-records.com

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2003, 02:07:29 AM »
hopefully its dope

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

mauzip

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2003, 11:01:13 AM »

Don Breezio

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2003, 11:05:04 PM »
the next single from the album will be called Angela Jones...peep the lyrics @ www.tqfans.com (site in developmental stages but we still post news)

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2003, 02:40:10 AM »
this album kinda sucked...didnt go anywhere near this song 'Westside'....like..i dont think i liked one of the songs on this cd...
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

mauzip

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2003, 03:46:15 AM »
this album kinda sucked...didnt go anywhere near this song 'Westside'....like..i dont think i liked one of the songs on this cd...

the album isn't even mastered yet :-\

Don Breezio

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2003, 07:43:25 AM »

lmao...the only songs even available for this cd are Keep It On The Low, The Ghetto (feat. Lil' Wayne), I Remember (feat. Jagged Edge), Our Life (feat. Warren G), & Angela Jones (which very few people have). the reason this cd sucks is because you havent heard it yet...and listening to absolutely nothing generally does suck.  :P

Smoke

« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2003, 07:25:00 PM »
Yo, thanx to the homie Mauzip i'm a new official "fan" of TQ!! Can't wait for this album to be officially released! I'll buy it no doubt! Expecially if it will have Our Life, feat. Warren G. I've heard that track, sampling Prince's Pop Life, and damn!!!!!! It's THA SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAT! ;D

mauzip

« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2003, 08:02:59 AM »