Who will win the fight ?

TilMakaveliReturns aka Jamal
9 (40.9%)
Rap-Quake
9 (40.9%)
Nobody, they'll both knock eachother out
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: TilMakaveliReturns vs. RapQuake - Who will win ?  (Read 1596 times)

TheSheriff

Re:TilMakaveliReturns vs. RapQuake - Who will win ?
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2003, 05:55:55 AM »
This thread is so retarded.

Sccit, yo, shall we open a Valley betting pool? And gte them Hollywood bitches in on it? Give each guy a gang of Compton niggaz or whatever, then watch them duke it out.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2003, 06:07:14 AM »
quake will win...he moves weights, and besides the other  guy is an afghan whom are always pussy cowards

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2003, 04:28:51 PM »
LMAO@at people thinking Rap Quake would win...HAHAHAHA...I can't wait 'till Jamal destroys this sucka...I wasn't gunna say nothing, cuz I was cool with Quake, but this guy is just too much...As a matter of fact, I'm willing to take Jamals place to knock Kunal out myself, cuz he just pisses me the fuck off with his gayness...PeACe
« Last Edit: May 09, 2003, 04:29:50 PM by Sccit »

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2003, 04:35:21 PM »
quake will win...he moves weights, and besides the other  guy is an afghan whom are always pussy cowards

Yes, that is exactly what we are. That's why our country kicked the British troops out in 2 days, and defeated the Russians. Unlike India, we put up a fight against Britain and made them run for their lives, if you don't believe me then read up on it. Indians let the British run all over them and rape all their women. We stopped the Russians from spreading Communist influence throughout the Middle East; also referred to as the "Domino" effect by Eisenhower. So if there's anyone that's not pussy it's us. Fuck your ignorant ass. Maybe Kunal will send you a Thank You card for sticking up for him or sticking it up in him; either or.

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2003, 04:37:57 PM »
You know what they say in India..."Beware the wrath of an Afghan"..... they know what's up.

TheSheriff

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2003, 04:39:45 PM »
Yeah, racism always solves racism. ::)

The reason Afghanistan resisted longer-though, by the 1890s, it was under British hegemony, along with China-is it has more rugged terrain. If I had to choose a fighting man, to fit into an army I'd choose an Indian. The sepoys were vital to Britain. Read up on the Western Desert Force.

For scouts, and raiders, and guerillas, Afghans are better. They make an awful organized army.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2003, 04:40:38 PM »
^^^calm down..it was a little diss thrown in there towards tech, and as far as afghan histor goes.....

Quakaveli

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2003, 04:41:24 PM »

Yes, that is exactly what we are. That's why our country kicked the British troops out in 2 days, and defeated the Russians. Unlike India, we put up a fight against Britain and made them run for their lives, if you don't believe me then read up on it. Indians let the British run all over them and rape all their women. We stopped the Russians from spreading Communist influence throughout the Middle East; also referred to as the "Domino" effect by Eisenhower. So if there's anyone that's not pussy it's us. Fuck your ignorant ass. Maybe Kunal will send you a Thank You card for sticking up for him or sticking it up in him; either or.

The real reason u guys won iz was cuz no1 gave a flyin fuck about ur two penny worth nation man , get real...India was full of treasures and was in fertile soil its easy to attack a land such as that...and of course since there was a lot of money in there British put a lot of power behind their attacks on India, on the other hand u guys live in a mountainous area which is hard to attack, and since u guys were really puttin up a good fight, instead of bringin more troops in British were like fuck this...aint no resources in dis country we can make money outta, lets jus focus our energy on India... ::) ur a 3rd grade retard man, go away with that bullshit, and it still doesnt mean ur tuff, ur jus a weak pussy shit thats gonna get the life beat out of him in a matter of days...

Quakaveli

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2003, 04:42:40 PM »
You know what they say in India..."Beware the wrath of an Afghan"..... they know what's up.

Where in India did you here that? Kabul??  ::) GO fuck a goat u idiot

Quakaveli

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2003, 04:43:33 PM »
Yeah, racism always solves racism. ::)

The reason Afghanistan resisted longer-though, by the 1890s, it was under British hegemony, along with China-is it has more rugged terrain. If I had to choose a fighting man, to fit into an army I'd choose an Indian. The sepoys were vital to Britain. Read up on the Western Desert Force.

For scouts, and raiders, and guerillas, Afghans are better. They make an awful organized army.

Now Owen on the other hand has something valuable above his neck...

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2003, 04:48:37 PM »
LOL.... British troops didn't say "hey let's leave there's nothing here". The afghans slaughtered every single one of them, including their leading general. And for your information, there WERE many rich, fertile lands back then; however they perished during the war with the Soviets. Also, there are many natural resources in the land, but the Afghan population never really cared much for making profit of the, which was extremely stupid I admit. Do you really think that if the country was so worthless that the Russians would spend a whole decade fighting there, while their soldiers were dying by the thousands? And why would the British try to invade if there's nothing there? THINK you fuckin cow worshipping dumbass

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2003, 04:50:42 PM »

No, actually its a hindu proverb....but of course your ignorant ass wouldn't know that...

Quakaveli

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2003, 05:06:17 PM »

No, actually its a hindu proverb....but of course your ignorant ass wouldn't know that...

Hey man ur not worth my time....try to talk to me when ur 5 years older.. ::)

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2003, 05:09:59 PM »
HAHA... as soon as you realize that I'm right all of a sudden I'm not worth your time, yet you usually argue at any chance. I see.

Quakaveli

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2003, 05:17:04 PM »
HAHA... as soon as you realize that I'm right all of a sudden I'm not worth your time, yet you usually argue at any chance. I see.

man its not that...you're a annoyin lil pest, u call me 10 times daily n the last 3 days u sent me like 10 PM's get a fuckin life loser... ::)