Who will win the fight ?

TilMakaveliReturns aka Jamal
9 (40.9%)
Rap-Quake
9 (40.9%)
Nobody, they'll both knock eachother out
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: TilMakaveliReturns vs. RapQuake - Who will win ?  (Read 1627 times)

Jome

TilMakaveliReturns vs. RapQuake - Who will win ?
« on: May 07, 2003, 10:48:53 PM »
So it's on like that May 24th huh ??
Did Jamal ever post up a picture ?, cuz we should know what size both competitors are..

And what will the prize be ??
Loser must delete his WCC account ?
Winner pays losers funeral ?

Suga Foot

Re:TilMakaveliReturns vs. RapQuake - Who will win ?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2003, 10:51:34 PM »
Rapquake, cuz he's a og triple og

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2003, 11:09:15 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I asked the faggot to meet me somewhere so I can fight him straight up 1 on 1, and guess what he did? He goes and asks Sccit "Do you know where Jamal kicks it at? Or can you get him to secretly come over to your house? That way I can roll up with my buddies with baseball bats and we can get him from behind"

Hmmmm.... now lemme think.... I offer to fight him 1 on 1 and he is too pussy to do that. Foremost, he has to bring his buddies. Secondly, he said he wants to bring baseball bats to a fist fight. On top of that he wants it to be a attack from behind. LOL....yes this is the kinda guy I'm really scared of. PUSSSSSSYYYYY cant even accept a 1on1 fight. Then Sccit tells him that I kick it in a group of a buncha Persians and Afghans and guess what Quake's response was? "HOLY FUCKIN SHIT. SCCIT YOU GOTTA HELP ME OUT MAN. GET HIM BY HIMSELF SO ME AND MY HOMIES CAN TAKE CARE OF HIM"

LMFAO at this pathetic excuse for a man.....

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2003, 11:12:58 PM »
I mean for god's sake look at the guy. I would almost feel sorry and sympathy for beating up on a person like this. He looks like a mentally retarded human-monkey. LOL i swear everytime I look at the guy's pic I just wanna laugh. He is absolutely ridiculous. I'm even thinking about having my 12 year old sister beat his ass. Even that would be one-sided since she has twice the strength and mental capacity of this idiot. Whatever....anyways...if you wanna have a laugh.....scroll down a lil and look at the guy's face.....

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2003, 02:25:28 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I asked the faggot to meet me somewhere so I can fight him straight up 1 on 1, and guess what he did? He goes and asks Sccit "Do you know where Jamal kicks it at? Or can you get him to secretly come over to your house? That way I can roll up with my buddies with baseball bats and we can get him from behind"

That happened BEFORE we talked about fighting, it was when U put my family picture up you fuckhead,  but yeah its on....can't wait till 24th >:(

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2003, 06:38:34 AM »
HAHAHA...look at this....

yo for Rap.Q.....yo....he disrespected your family....if that was me....i would put two bullets in back of his......

to TilMakaveliReturns...yo if i were you i'd just go and handle beef.....fuck askin' him....since when peeps ask to fight....you wanna fight ? then fight him......don't set dates n shit....

plus- ma vote was to TilMakaveliReturns....no hard feelin's but that what i assume....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2003, 06:53:49 AM »
ra-ta-ta-ta-tat
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Agua

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2003, 08:29:56 AM »
rapquake's mother - she'll slap them both.

Kain670

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2003, 08:32:22 AM »
Person that talks the most shit.........will get there ask kicked

I got 100 bucks on RapQuake in the 4th round

bez

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2003, 08:37:01 AM »
I personally hope the fight breaks out into the street and a bus hits the both of you.  If your gunna fight then I dont give a shit who wins, I just hope you both walk away from the fight having learned a big lesson.  I want Til's jaw to break and I want Quakes eye to slice open.  Then I'll be the 1 on WCC saying "What was the point in fighting, look where it got you".  
« Last Edit: May 08, 2003, 08:38:01 AM by Bez »

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2003, 10:34:03 AM »
Losers...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2003, 05:56:15 PM »
Hell yeah, handle this shiit.

I put my money on Jamal. Hes Afghan. He is naturally stronger than daal eatin Kashmiri Hindus. Can u guys post before and after pics? I wanna see dudes get dubbed in the face.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Smooth

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2003, 11:16:52 PM »
haha I got a feelin Rap Quake's gonna knock him out... can't wait to hear the results! 8)
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2003, 12:16:24 AM »
I personally hope the fight breaks out into the street and a bus hits the both of you.  If your gunna fight then I dont give a shit who wins, I just hope you both walk away from the fight having learned a big lesson.  I want Til's jaw to break and I want Quakes eye to slice open.  Then I'll be the 1 on WCC saying "What was the point in fighting, look where it got you".  

LMAO!!!!!
but honestly, i reckon rap quake would win. i just have that kinda feeling.

kick ass album

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2003, 12:49:22 AM »
Hell yeah, handle this shiit.

I put my money on Jamal. Hes Afghan. He is naturally stronger than daal eatin Kashmiri Hindus. Can u guys post before and after pics? I wanna see dudes get dubbed in the face.

heheheh.....b4 n after pic........
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/