Who will win the fight ?

TilMakaveliReturns aka Jamal
9 (40.9%)
Rap-Quake
9 (40.9%)
Nobody, they'll both knock eachother out
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: TilMakaveliReturns vs. RapQuake - Who will win ?  (Read 1594 times)

Quakaveli

Re:TilMakaveliReturns vs. RapQuake - Who will win ?
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2003, 05:18:01 PM »
matter of fact during the course of my typin up my previous message u called me 3 MORE times...

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2003, 05:21:02 PM »
WTF u talking bout. I was only replying to your shit you fuckin hindu 7-11 bitch. You're just too pussy man....

Quakaveli

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2003, 05:23:57 PM »
WTF u talking bout. I was only replying to your shit you fuckin hindu 7-11 bitch. You're just too pussy man....

a perfect example of what a waste a few drops of sperm can prove to be...

anyway Im out gotta do laundry peace out for today wcc

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2003, 05:24:25 PM »
Down syndrome lookin muhfucka. I wanna say that I'm gonna bash your face in and fuck it up, but it looks like somebody already did that. You fuckin zoo escaped creature. I swear man your ass looks like a monkey with glasses. cockeyed bitch with your fucked up ass face man I swear Ima fuck your ass up and beat the ugly off of u.

TheSheriff

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2003, 05:28:15 PM »
LOL.... British troops didn't say "hey let's leave there's nothing here". The afghans slaughtered every single one of them, including their leading general. And for your information, there WERE many rich, fertile lands back then; however they perished during the war with the Soviets. Also, there are many natural resources in the land, but the Afghan population never really cared much for making profit of the, which was extremely stupid I admit. Do you really think that if the country was so worthless that the Russians would spend a whole decade fighting there, while their soldiers were dying by the thousands? And why would the British try to invade if there's nothing there? THINK you fuckin cow worshipping dumbass

Obviously, you had Mullah Omar teach you Afghan history, as you display wilful ignorance. From Ahmed Shah Massoud's "History of Afghanistan" (he being a-my hero, and b-the leader of the mujahedin versus the USSR and the Taliban):

"Though much is made of our victories over the British, they were natural reverses for any invading army. They attacked hills, we drifted into the mist; we ambushed them, they were too regimented to react. By the 1890s, they controlled us anyway, by way of hegemony. The chief rebellion during this period was utterly crushed, perhaps our greatest defeat. Allam Al-Pulah, a Hazara tribal chief, raised over 10,000 troops, 10% of which were exceedingly well trained by the British and Indians. A single regiment of English troops, with two sepoy regiments, a cavalry squadron and two pieces of artillery, crushed this within a week."

Now, don't get me wrong, I respect Afghans for their courage, and the fact many great men hail from there...But as a country, they have constantly utterly failed the great potential they have.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2003, 05:29:18 PM by Owen »

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2003, 05:41:29 PM »
Yes I know, they're too stpuid to go make use of their resources and don't get along due to factions,so a strong, national army cant exist.

Woodrow

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2003, 05:56:38 PM »
Wait a min...

Lemme get this right...

You guys are going to fight over something said on the internet?!?!?!
HAHHAHAHAHAAH
I love this forum!

I can totally see this turning into something like where that kid took all those drugs while his IRC buddies cheered him on. He OD'ed and it got national attention. This seems like the same type of thing!

That being said, is anybody gonna bring a video camera?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2003, 05:57:05 PM »
Let's get a pic of TilMakaveliReturns on here.

But my guess is that this would be a horrible fight with a lot of slapping and pulling of hair.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2003, 06:19:28 PM »
^^Yea, on Rap Quakes side...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2003, 09:43:27 PM »
lol.........a nation of 300,000,000 controlled by 100,000 British troops. Please, if yall wanna diss my country for being poor or whatever, do it. But dont disrespect our heart.
The british were routed, the Indians were routed, the Ghilzai Pushtuns turned back the invading Safavid Persians and ended up conquering half their country.

Half the British killed in Afghanistan were by tribes picking them off as they entered/retreated. Of course we had the advantage of the terrain, but the British must have connsidered that as they invaded.

Anyways, Jamal, clap this dude.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2003, 09:44:38 PM »
"May Krishna protect me from the venom of a cobra, the claw of a tiger, and the wrath of an Afghan"
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2003, 01:35:13 AM »
"May Krishna protect me from the venom of a cobra, the claw of a tiger, and the wrath of an Afghan"

Yea that's what I was talkin about earlier; I just didn't remember the whole quote because one of my hindu friends paraphrased it for me. He told me how in India when you tell them you're Afghan they recognize and back off. They know what's up. I guess this guy just needs to be taught a lesson.

Quakaveli

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2003, 03:06:30 AM »

Yea that's what I was talkin about earlier; I just didn't remember the whole quote because one of my hindu friends paraphrased it for me. He told me how in India when you tell them you're Afghan they recognize and back off. They know what's up. I guess this guy just needs to be taught a lesson.

Yes I cant wait to meet you daddy faghan
 ::)

Big Cwolf the savage

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2003, 03:46:15 AM »
notice how tillmak always clowns how rap quake picture?  I think he should post up a shot of himself before he talks on how another dude looks. word :P
Some people don't believe in god, but they fear him, Well I believe in god and the only thing I fear is Kaiser Soze  -  Verbal Kint

TheSheriff

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2003, 09:10:55 AM »
Yeah, Tech, it's so amazing that an army outnumbered 10 to one was defeated, badly supplied, and in hostile terrain. The fact they inflicted 3000 casualties before withdrawing means nothing, right?

Then there was the situation I transcripted. Anyways, India wasn't ONE nation of 300m; it was around 50 nations.