Who will win the fight ?

TilMakaveliReturns aka Jamal
9 (40.9%)
Rap-Quake
9 (40.9%)
Nobody, they'll both knock eachother out
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: TilMakaveliReturns vs. RapQuake - Who will win ?  (Read 1602 times)

bez

Re:TilMakaveliReturns vs. RapQuake - Who will win ?
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2003, 09:53:01 AM »
do both of yourselves big favours an dont fight.  Pointless.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2003, 11:45:40 AM »
I got a question for tillmakaveli:

why do u wanna fight him so bad?  what did he do to you?  Rapquake told me, that u call him like twice a day and you used to call like ten times a day.  Not only that but u post up pic's of him and his family and write threats on them.  That is pretty fucking cowardly and pathetic imo.  Seriously what the fuck are u goin to get out of this besides hurt and arrested.  You guys have never even met each other, yet u have so much hatred for each other.  How is either one of u possibly goin to benefit from this?   Oh well if it happens, which I doubt it will, I got my money on quake.  But I got even more money that makavilli guy won't even fight one on one, if at all.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2003, 11:51:29 AM »
Rap Quake is a huge shit-talker...he talks shit about Muslims, Afghans, and anyone he has a problem with and he doesn't know when to stop...He used to beg me to help him diss the Muslims at the "Train Of Thought" section...He IMed a girl I know in real life, and told her so much shit I've said about her, that he had her parents wanting to speak with mine...He's basically just an Indiot who deserves what's coming to him...

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2003, 12:03:19 PM »
He constantly made and still makes racist remarks about muslims and afghans. I told him it was wrong and he continued. Then I decided to do the same shit to him just so he'd see what its like when someone talks shit about your background and he didn't take it too well. He continually made racist remarks and we started talkin shit to eachother. And no I didnt prank call him, although I know who was. I don't wanna fight 1on1? LOL...I'm the one who does, he doesn't. In a convo he had with Sccit, he said "Ay where does he kick it at? Can you find out for me? Cuz I wanna come unexpectedly with my friends and we're gonna bring bats, and get him from behind. Or try to get him to come to your house and we'll hide and attack him from behind with bats." Then after Sccit tells him that I kick it with a buncha persians and afghans the pussy says "Holy shit Sccit you gotta help me. Get him by himself."   LOLLLL...... WHAT A FUCKIN PUSSY.... HE CANT FIGHT ME 1ON1, HE WANTS TO BRING HIS FRIENDS, HE WANTS TO ATTACK ME FROM BEHIND WITH BATS, HE IS SCARED THAT I MIGHT BE WITH MY FRIENDS WHEN HE IS WITH HIS. SO THE ONLY WAY HE IS DOWN IS IF ITS HIM AND HIS FRIENDS AGAINST ME? LMAO. I TELL HIM THIS.....1 ON 1 OR NOTHING....UNLESS YOU WANNA BRING YOUR DORKY CHESS CLUB HOMIES AND FIGHT ME N MY HOMIES, WHICH I THINK WOULD NOT BE A GOOD IDEA FOR YOU. LMAO....YOU'RE A FUCKIN PUSSY MAN. ILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW...MAY 24TH COME TO THE BACK PARKING LOT OF IN&OUT ON VENTURA BLVD....LIKE AROUND 10-11 PM......

Quakaveli

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2003, 12:29:31 PM »
Yeah, Tech, it's so amazing that an army outnumbered 10 to one was defeated, badly supplied, and in hostile terrain. The fact they inflicted 3000 casualties before withdrawing means nothing, right?

Then there was the situation I transcripted. Anyways, India wasn't ONE nation of 300m; it was around 50 nations.

word just like faghanistan is now...India back in da day was really divided and it was easy for the British(AKA DEvils ;) ) to take over by alignin the kings against themsevles(divide n conquer)...damn owen u kno a lotta history

budsmokeronly

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2003, 12:32:38 PM »
lol, well it ain't none of my business and I don't know what its all about, so u can disregard most of my last statement.  I still think it is pointless tho, becuase neither one of you will benefit from it.

Quakaveli

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2003, 12:33:01 PM »
Rap Quake is a huge shit-talker...he talks shit about Muslims, Afghans, and anyone he has a problem with and he doesn't know when to stop...He used to beg me to help him diss the Muslims at the "Train Of Thought" section...He IMed a girl I know in real life, and told her so much shit I've said about her, that he had her parents wanting to speak with mine...He's basically just an Indiot who deserves what's coming to him...

man you're the fakest bitch ass liar I have ever met online...first off u invented the word faghan, second dont even lie about you beggin ME to help u diss tech on TOT and muslims in general, now u laid back cuz ur homie iz in da board but any1 hu used to post on TOT a wile back remembered that ur ass always dissed on muslims ::)

I spoke to a girl that you knew...its called revenge u ho ass bitch, ur lucky she hasnt been shown da posts u made on BB.com forums...watever tho I dont give a fuck, u neva goanna grow up tho so eat my shit.

Quakaveli

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2003, 12:37:07 PM »
He constantly made and still makes racist remarks about muslims and afghans. I told him it was wrong and he continued. Then I decided to do the same shit to him just so he'd see what its like when someone talks shit about your background and he didn't take it too well. He continually made racist remarks and we started talkin shit to eachother. And no I didnt prank call him, although I know who was. I don't wanna fight 1on1? LOL...I'm the one who does, he doesn't. In a convo he had with Sccit, he said "Ay where does he kick it at? Can you find out for me? Cuz I wanna come unexpectedly with my friends and we're gonna bring bats, and get him from behind. Or try to get him to come to your house and we'll hide and attack him from behind with bats." Then after Sccit tells him that I kick it with a buncha persians and afghans the pussy says "Holy shit Sccit you gotta help me. Get him by himself."   LOLLLL...... WHAT A FUCKIN PUSSY.... HE CANT FIGHT ME 1ON1, HE WANTS TO BRING HIS FRIENDS, HE WANTS TO ATTACK ME FROM BEHIND WITH BATS, HE IS SCARED THAT I MIGHT BE WITH MY FRIENDS WHEN HE IS WITH HIS. SO THE ONLY WAY HE IS DOWN IS IF ITS HIM AND HIS FRIENDS AGAINST ME? LMAO. I TELL HIM THIS.....1 ON 1 OR NOTHING....UNLESS YOU WANNA BRING YOUR DORKY CHESS CLUB HOMIES AND FIGHT ME N MY HOMIES, WHICH I THINK WOULD NOT BE A GOOD IDEA FOR YOU. LMAO....YOU'RE A FUCKIN PUSSY MAN. ILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW...MAY 24TH COME TO THE BACK PARKING LOT OF IN&OUT ON VENTURA BLVD....LIKE AROUND 10-11 PM......

No...I was plannin to bring my frends to kik ur ass cuz  u put that pic of my frends so I was pissed as fuck, so sinec u went low, I could stoop low n get ur ass kicked too...LATER U were like lets fite one on one, so I was like coo...Ill call u up when I get there and U come to ucla and we'll agree to meet in some private spot around there and fite, each can bring one referee or u kno what i mean and even gloves cuz u gotta go home afta dis rite, lol, thats what I thought we decided but my offer still stands...

AC Grundy, never mind man it seems this guy will never leave me alone until I whoop his faghani ass hard enough

bez

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2003, 12:44:23 PM »

No...I was plannin to bring my frends to kik ur ass cuz  u put that pic of my frends so I was pissed as fuck, so sinec u went low, I could stoop low n get ur ass kicked too...LATER U were like lets fite one on one, so I was like coo...Ill call u up when I get there and U come to ucla and we'll agree to meet in some private spot around there and fite, each can bring one referee or u kno what i mean and even gloves cuz u gotta go home afta dis rite, lol, thats what I thought we decided but my offer still stands...

AC Grundy, never mind man it seems this guy will never leave me alone until I whoop his faghani ass hard enough

you want a ref and gloves, LMFAO

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2003, 12:48:56 PM »

No...I was plannin to bring my frends to kik ur ass cuz  u put that pic of my frends so I was pissed as fuck, so sinec u went low, I could stoop low n get ur ass kicked too...

You were planning to bring your friends to kick my ass? Isnt the point of the fight to kick my ass? So why bring your friends? Can't do it on your own? You fuckin pussy. On top of that you wanted to attack me from behind with bats when you're outnumbering me? Then you got scared after finding out that I kicked with a buncha afghans and persians? Alright I said come to In&Out.....so if you're not PUSSY....then that's where you'll come OK? Don't change shit now, we said a long time ago that's where it'd be. And you can bring your friends I dont give a fuck. LOL first bats, and now you're scared and want gloves? BITCH THIS IS A FIGHT JUST BRING YOUR FUCKIN FISTS YOU FUCKIN PUSSY MAN I NEVER MET SUCH A FUCKIN PUSSY IN MY LIFE. I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'RE A SHAME TO MAN. YOU FUCKIN COWARD ASS MOTHERFUCKA. FRIENDS, BATS, ATTACKS FROM BEHIND, SECLUDE ME FROM MY FRIENDS WHEN YOU BRING YOURS, GLOVES, ETC, ETC, ETC.  PUSSSSY ASS HINDU . IMA PUT IT OUT PLAIN AND SIMPLE...JUST AS I DID THE FIRST TIME WE TALKED ABOUT THIS AND I HAVENT CHANGED THE SITUATION.....May 24th, 10-11 pm, back parking lot of In&Out on Ventura, you can come by yourself or bring your friends, it makes no difference to me, make sure they're hindu though, that way it'll still be fair 1 afghan = 3 hindus. one more thing......leave the gloves at home pusssssyyyy. they're not gonna protect you. DONT PUSSY OUT AND DONT MAKE REARRANGEMENTS. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT PUNK BITCH.

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2003, 12:51:40 PM »

MY POINT EXACTLY..... THE GUY IS A FUCKIN PUSSY MAN.... I ASK HIM FOR A FIGHT 1ON1... I GIVE HIM THE LOCATION AND TIME.... AND HE MAKES A MILLION REARRANGEMENTS.... THEN HE WANTS TO SNEAKILY ATTACK ME WITH HIS FRIENDS, FROM BEHIND, WHILE IM BY MYSELF...... COOOOOWWWWWWWARDDD ASSSSSS PUSSSSSSSSYYYYYY

Quakaveli

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2003, 12:53:34 PM »

No...I was plannin to bring my frends to kik ur ass cuz  u put that pic of my frends so I was pissed as fuck, so sinec u went low, I could stoop low n get ur ass kicked too...

You were planning to bring your friends to kick my ass? Isnt the point of the fight to kick my ass? So why bring your friends? Can't do it on your own? You fuckin pussy. On top of that you wanted to attack me from behind with bats when you're outnumbering me? Then you got scared after finding out that I kicked with a buncha afghans and persians? Alright I said come to In&Out.....so if you're not PUSSY....then that's where you'll come OK? Don't change shit now, we said a long time ago that's where it'd be. And you can bring your friends I dont give a fuck. LOL first bats, and now you're scared and want gloves? BITCH THIS IS A FIGHT JUST BRING YOUR FUCKIN FISTS YOU FUCKIN PUSSY MAN I NEVER MET SUCH A FUCKIN PUSSY IN MY LIFE. I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'RE A SHAME TO MAN. YOU FUCKIN COWARD ASS MOTHERFUCKA. FRIENDS, BATS, ATTACKS FROM BEHIND, SECLUDE ME FROM MY FRIENDS WHEN YOU BRING YOURS, GLOVES, ETC, ETC, ETC.  PUSSSSY ASS HINDU . IMA PUT IT OUT PLAIN AND SIMPLE...JUST AS I DID THE FIRST TIME WE TALKED ABOUT THIS AND I HAVENT CHANGED THE SITUATION.....May 24th, 10-11 pm, back parking lot of In&Out on Ventura, you can come by yourself or bring your friends, it makes no difference to me, make sure they're hindu though, that way it'll still be fair 1 afghan = 3 hindus. one more thing......leave the gloves at home pusssssyyyy. they're not gonna protect you. DONT PUSSY OUT AND DONT MAKE REARRANGEMENTS. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT PUNK BITCH.

I aint lettin u set up the fightin place ho....and I said the gloes for ur protection...and yeah I was gonna kick ur ass wit my homies...dont forget u put a pic of my extended family and threated me and dissed em all, I would cap ur ass if I could bitch and thats sayin a lot. faghan, just meet me at a public spot in la and we'll decide where to go fight, ok.

Quakaveli

« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2003, 12:55:06 PM »

MY POINT EXACTLY..... THE GUY IS A FUCKIN PUSSY MAN.... I ASK HIM FOR A FIGHT 1ON1... I GIVE HIM THE LOCATION AND TIME.... AND HE MAKES A MILLION REARRANGEMENTS.... THEN HE WANTS TO SNEAKILY ATTACK ME WITH HIS FRIENDS, FROM BEHIND, WHILE IM BY MYSELF...... COOOOOWWWWWWWARDDD ASSSSSS PUSSSSSSSSYYYYYY

dude you can never be taken seriously, don't forget u called me like 10 times a day now...

oh yeah and u wanted to know u gave me ur number later right? clue#2: he has a long nose and is 6'3" ;)

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2003, 12:55:29 PM »
REF AND GLOVES? LOL... you want me to call don king too? you're an idiot man. dude what the fuck you gonna bring a ref for to a fight? lollll damn man your pussiness really amuses me. LMAO its a fight you dumbass.... who knows i might shank your bitch ass or fuckin blast you and leave your fuckin dead body in the valley. i dont play muthafucka. before you come say bye to your parents, pray to krishna, fuck a cow, eat a burger since its your last chance, and try to get laid you dont wanna die a virgin faggot

Woodrow

« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2003, 12:56:26 PM »
So....

Who's gonna bring the video camera?