Who will win the fight ?

TilMakaveliReturns aka Jamal
9 (40.9%)
Rap-Quake
9 (40.9%)
Nobody, they'll both knock eachother out
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: TilMakaveliReturns vs. RapQuake - Who will win ?  (Read 1593 times)

TilMakaveliReturns

Re:TilMakaveliReturns vs. RapQuake - Who will win ?
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2003, 12:59:00 PM »
You aint lettin me set up the fightin place? stop being a fuckin pussy man. you asked sccit "where does he kick it at i wanna find him and attack him without knowing." well i told you i kick it at In&Out so why dont you wanna come there no more?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2003, 01:04:54 PM »
I got a suggestion

what about the winner makes fotos

and will post this up in wcc

as a proof

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2003, 01:04:54 PM »
Dogg if your bitch ass wants to talk about this shit hit me up on aim or call me. dont try to impress your nethomies by talking big when you know you aint gonna do shit you fuckin pussy. PUSSY ASSS.....

Rap Q U A K E: HOLY SHIT YOU GOTTA HELP ME OUT MAN

(in a convo with Sccit)

LOLLLLLL

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2003, 01:05:38 PM »
LOL damn, ya'll should chill out and squash the beef, seriously, just move on or something.  And I gotta question, i've seen Quake clown Afgans and shit, so I can see where you're coming from TillMak; however, i've also seen Sccit join Quake in dissing Afghans.  I dunno who invented the word first, but they both, including verbalassualta, used to repeatedly call Tech as "Faghan", and didnt really show a lot of respect for muslims either.  Anyway it aint my business, peace

-{bLaDe}  
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Quakaveli

« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2003, 01:10:25 PM »
Dogg if your bitch ass wants to talk about this shit hit me up on aim or call me. dont try to impress your nethomies by talking big when you know you aint gonna do shit you fuckin pussy. PUSSY ASSS.....

Rap Q U A K E: HOLY SHIT YOU GOTTA HELP ME OUT MAN

(in a convo with Sccit)

LOLLLLLL

We'll see if you get served on the weekend of 24th or not...aint no need to talk big right now TMR,...oh and the reason I dont wanna meet u there cuz thats ur turf u comfortable wit da location, kno where to jet if cops come, and mite even have homies hidin, u think im stupid man? Im careful and what I was suggestin iz fair for both of us,

dumbass faghan ::)

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2003, 01:11:48 PM »
I wasnt on the board at the time Sccit did that, but he told me about how he talked shit to Tech and said that he had nothing against afghans or muslims. He just said the shit to bother Tech. Plus, if Sccit says sumthin bout muslims and i say shit about jews we know that they're just jokes. It doesnt mean I have anything against jews or he has anything against muslims.

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2003, 01:15:12 PM »
Fuckin dumbass. The whole valley + westwood is my turf. You fuckin idiot around UCLA is where all the fuckin cops are. There aint no cops by the In&Out parkin lot, thats why I chose that location. Plus, you said you wanted to come to where I kick it at so why do you change your mind now? Anywhere I kick it at is obviously my turf so why did you wanna come there before and now you dont?
Stop being a fuckin pussy, although I can see why you would be afraid....looks like someone already beat the shit outta you from the way your face looks.

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2003, 01:22:31 PM »
And how ironic is it that you would be talking about fairness. Werent you the one that was gonna bring your friends to a 1on1 fight, bring bats, and attack me from behind? And now when you find out where I kick it at and I tell you to come there you say "that's not fair". LOL what a fuckin pussy man. Anything to your advantage is ok with you huh? I still dont understand why you tell Sccit to tell you where I kick it at so you can come there and fight me and now when you know where I'm at, you dont wanna come anymore? ARE YOU TOOOO PUSSY? OR JUST A COWARD?

bez

« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2003, 01:29:13 PM »
lol....your 2 are really dumb....just look back through the whole of this conversation and I know its gunna be ahrd but try at least try and realise how stupid you are both being.  If I was in one of your positions now I just wouldent turn up to the fight, I dont exactly care what people over the Internet say.  

But seriously if you fight then I hope you both seriously hurt each other.  That will prove the stupidness that revolves around your stupid heads.  Good luck!

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2003, 01:31:07 PM »
Alright, well I have to go study for my AP Physics exam, which I'm taking on Monday. I'll talk to you about me beating your ass some other time. Fuck it I dont even wanna talk about it no more. You know where I'm at. I will be there, and if you're not pussy (which you most definately are) you will too (which i highly doubt).

peace out coward

Quakaveli

« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2003, 01:38:03 PM »
I wasnt on the board at the time Sccit did that, but he told me about how he talked shit to Tech and said that he had nothing against afghans or muslims. He just said the shit to bother Tech. Plus, if Sccit says sumthin bout muslims and i say shit about jews we know that they're just jokes. It doesnt mean I have anything against jews or he has anything against muslims.

man he dissed islam and muslims just as much as me if not more, just go back to da old posts he made, he even made one clownin on allah in da G Spot, even I dont touch that shit no more....

yeah TMR wow you're in AP Physics we're all so amazed...and oh yeah I am such a coward becuz Im careful and dont wanna meet you in a place ur gonna set up.. ::)

you know what bitch I aint even gonna waste my time and show up so suck my dick  8)

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2003, 01:42:06 PM »
you know what bitch I aint even gonna waste my time and show up so suck my dick  8)

After all this shit talking? You're a pussy ass coward. I rest my case. That's all the proof anyone needs man. You have the biggest fuckin mouth but no balls. Next time you talk shit, back it up homie. PUSSY

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2003, 01:47:08 PM »

oh yeah I am such a coward becuz Im careful

Well not meeting me is the most "careful" thing you could've done. Well, maybe you just care about your body more than I thought; you didnt wanna get fucked up , I understand.

SOMEBODY LOCK THIS FUCKIN THREAD...... JUST AS I HAD PREDICTED...... THIS BITCH WOULD PUSSY OUT AND NOT DO SHIT..... RUN YOUR MOUTH ALL YOU WANT PUSSY...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2003, 03:46:06 PM »
LMFAO@QUAKE!! HAHAHA...What a fuckin pussy man...And to think, people actually voted for you...lololol...I knew you were scared from when I first started talking to you about Jamal wanting to fight...ahahahaha...This is hillarious...I can just picture Quake thinking to himself; "Oh no, what am I gunna do? Theyre gunna kill me!!!"...

PS...I never talked shit about Muslims...Get ya facts straight...I've made Muslim jokes to piss Tech off, but I've never went as far as Quake, who openly admited that he dislikes Muslims...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2003, 03:56:53 PM »

man you're the fakest bitch ass liar I have ever met online...first off u invented the word faghan, second dont even lie about you beggin ME to help u diss tech on TOT and muslims in general, now u laid back cuz ur homie iz in da board but any1 hu used to post on TOT a wile back remembered that ur ass always dissed on muslims ::)

I spoke to a girl that you knew...its called revenge u ho ass bitch, ur lucky she hasnt been shown da posts u made on BB.com forums...watever tho I dont give a fuck, u neva goanna grow up tho so eat my shit.

Quake...You're such a pussy man...All you can do is show that girl my convos and tell her shit I said about her...That's how low you stoop to get revenge?...you go as far as talking to girls I know and start telling them shit about me...How bout u just come down here and I'll fight you instead of Jamal...

Jeez man, you're so fuckin gay...I was on your side...I was gunna help you find Jamal, and for no reason you just turn on me and put me on block...Did you get scared or something? Whatever man...If you're scared of Jamal, come see me...PeACe