Who will win the fight ?

TilMakaveliReturns aka Jamal
9 (40.9%)
Rap-Quake
9 (40.9%)
Nobody, they'll both knock eachother out
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: TilMakaveliReturns vs. RapQuake - Who will win ?  (Read 1597 times)

TilMakaveliReturns

Re:TilMakaveliReturns vs. RapQuake - Who will win ?
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2003, 04:07:13 PM »
Sccit don't waste your time man. He's gonna talk shit and more shit and more shit and then you're gonna want to fight him. He will get you all hyped to beat up a cowfucker and then he will pussy out. If a hindu ever threatens to fight you, take it as a joke. I swear I knew all along that he was gonna pussy out I even said it before.

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2003, 06:26:51 PM »
Emperor Ashok had a son who was a homosexual coward.  ;)

Jome

« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2003, 08:56:19 PM »

SOMEBODY LOCK THIS FUCKIN THREAD...... JUST AS I HAD PREDICTED...... THIS BITCH WOULD PUSSY OUT AND NOT DO SHIT..... RUN YOUR MOUTH ALL YOU WANT PUSSY...

Naww man, this was part of the plan..
To keep it in this thread.
If I lock this one, the beef is gonna continue in 10 other threads, and I ain't having it.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2003, 10:21:33 PM »
This thread certifies two things

1. Quake is a pussy

2. Quake and Sciitt rode my nuts good, like I predicted.
LMFAO@ you 2 plottin disses my way.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2003, 10:41:47 PM »

1. Quake is a pussy

I didn't plot shit homie...Quake just jocked my style...

I called you a Faghan, he called you a Faghan
I said you had a beard, he said you had a beard

...and the list goes on...

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2003, 02:12:18 AM »
Jome that's ok with me. Watch, the guy is either gonna talk shit about me in another thread, or he is gonna come on every thread I post on and say something really stupid. He talked so much shit about me; he said he wanted to fight me, but what happened? Just as I thought that he was finally growing some balls he proved me wrong. The guy will never shut his mouth until he gets an asswhoopin, which he deserves more than anything.

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2003, 02:32:46 AM »
HAHAHA I pulled up some shit that PUSSY said in this thread.... look at how it progresses....

"yeah its on....can't wait till 24th" (thats what I thought until you pussied out)

"ur jus a weak pussy shit thats gonna get the life beat out of him in a matter of days" (im the weak pussy? lol...how ironic since you're the one bitching out)

"No...I was plannin to bring my frends to kik ur ass" (you need your friends to plan a surprise attack on me with bats? why? cant you just fight me 1on1 straight up? obviously not)

"u put that pic of my frends so I was pissed as fuck" (you were angry as fuck? so where did all that anger go cuz you obviously arent angry anymore. did fear overtake anger or did you just take it all out on VerbalAssaulta's asshole?)

"each can bring one referee or u kno what i mean and even gloves" (LMAO...this has got to be the funniest shit i've ever heard. gloves and a referee? lolllll damn man this really shows how big of a pussy you are. i mean honestly man... gloves and referee to a fight? are you scared i was gonna play rough or something, or that i wasnt gonna fight accoring to the "rules"? LOLLLL what a punk bitch)

"We'll see if you get served on the weekend of 24th or not" (ummm....yea... ::))

"aint no need to talk big right now TMR" (hypocritic comment isnt it? i talk big? LOL... you had the board thinking that you were gonna come up here and not only fight me but kick my ass.....LMAO...your actions do not live up to your words my fellow hindu)

"you know what bitch I aint even gonna waste my time and show up" (awwww poor baby what happened? are you scared? ok ok bring the gloves,the referee, your friends, your bats, some armor for yourself, a shield, a gun, a lawyer,etc; whatever it is that will make you comfortable fighting me. come on...do you want me to tie my hands up behind my back? will you fight me that way?)

LMFAO @ this PUSSY running his mouth like he was gonna do something. Look at his previous comments and how they end up getting him out of the fight. The guy is a PUSSY, just as I had stated before his bitching out. You were right Kunal....I'm getting the asswhooping of my life......LOLLLLLLL..... you know what I'd do if you were here? I wouldnt hit you...No because I dont hit lil bitches... I'd spit in your fuckin ugly monkey looking face for being such a coward and shame to all mankind.

PEACE OUT PUSSY

Quakaveli

« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2003, 02:37:24 AM »
HAHAHA I pulled up some shit that PUSSY said in this thread.... look at how it progresses....

"yeah its on....can't wait till 24th" (thats what I thought until you pussied out)

"ur jus a weak pussy shit thats gonna get the life beat out of him in a matter of days" (im the weak pussy? lol...how ironic since you're the one bitching out)

"No...I was plannin to bring my frends to kik ur ass" (you need your friends to plan a surprise attack on me with bats? why? cant you just fight me 1on1 straight up? obviously not)

"u put that pic of my frends so I was pissed as fuck" (you were angry as fuck? so where did all that anger go cuz you obviously arent angry anymore. did fear overtake anger or did you just take it all out on VerbalAssaulta's asshole?)

"each can bring one referee or u kno what i mean and even gloves" (LMAO...this has got to be the funniest shit i've ever heard. gloves and a referee? lolllll damn man this really shows how big of a pussy you are. i mean honestly man... gloves and referee to a fight? are you scared i was gonna play rough or something, or that i wasnt gonna fight accoring to the "rules"? LOLLLL what a punk bitch)

"We'll see if you get served on the weekend of 24th or not" (ummm....yea... ::))

"aint no need to talk big right now TMR" (hypocritic comment isnt it? i talk big? LOL... you had the board thinking that you were gonna come up here and not only fight me but kick my ass.....LMAO...your actions do not live up to your words my fellow hindu)

"you know what bitch I aint even gonna waste my time and show up" (awwww poor baby what happened? are you scared? ok ok bring the gloves,the referee, your friends, your bats, some armor for yourself, a shield, a gun, a lawyer,etc; whatever it is that will make you comfortable fighting me. come on...do you want me to tie my hands up behind my back? will you fight me that way?)

LMFAO @ this PUSSY running his mouth like he was gonna do something. Look at his previous comments and how they end up getting him out of the fight. The guy is a PUSSY, just as I had stated before his bitching out. You were right Kunal....I'm getting the asswhooping of my life......LOLLLLLLL..... you know what I'd do if you were here? I wouldnt hit you...No because I dont hit lil bitches... I'd spit in your fuckin ugly monkey looking face for being such a coward and shame to all mankind.

PEACE OUT PUSSY

haha wow Sccit knows some LOSERS....its amazing, man, Im beginnin to think u are the ultimate ELIWHORE himself, the amount of lonely saturday nights you spend with ur girlfriend WCC is amazing ::)

But don't worry man...ur time will come soon enuff.

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2003, 02:44:59 AM »
You fuckin dumbass I just got home; I havent posted since I left the house in the afternoon. Fuckin queer trying to divert the attention from his PUSSINESS.
I'VE LOST THE LITTLE TINY BIT OF RESPECT I HAD FOR YOU. YOU'RE A LIL PUNK BITCH MADE PUSSY.

bez

« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2003, 05:16:54 AM »

1. Quake is a pussy

I didn't plot shit homie...Quake just jocked my style...

I called you a Faghan, he called you a Faghan
I said you had a beard, he said you had a beard

...and the list goes on...

NIK wanted an action man for christmas, so did he

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2003, 07:41:51 AM »
Why don't you girls just get this fight over with tonight so this thread of shit talking doesn't continue for another two weeks 'till the 24th?

Did I miss something or is there a reason it has to wait for two weeks?

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2003, 10:58:56 AM »
Why don't you girls just get this fight over with tonight so this thread of shit talking doesn't continue for another two weeks 'till the 24th?

Did I miss something or is there a reason it has to wait for two weeks?

The fucker doesn't even wanna fight no more. He pussied out. I'm quoting what he said in a previous post:
"you know what bitch I aint even gonna waste my time and show up"
After all the shit-talking......... ::)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2003, 11:13:37 AM »
Let it be known Quake is a pussy. Jamal was gonna hold u accountable for your loose tongue pussy, but u aint gonna show up? Pussy juice drippin all over ya face, Rasta Quake.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2003, 11:20:47 AM »
Quake change your name to.....DESI CHOOT....hahaha that shit fits your ass perfectly man you fuckin cunt

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: May 11, 2003, 12:12:03 PM »
lmfao@ desi choot

- Lewis Carroll