Author Topic: R Kelly 50Cent  (Read 749 times)

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

R Kelly 50Cent
« on: September 28, 2019, 05:12:14 AM »

doggfather

Re: R Kelly 50Cent
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 01:09:39 PM »
not bad at all
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 07:05:20 PM »
Earl Hayes did a version of this song with R. Kelly and Slim The Mobster on the second verse and R. Kelly bridge - then Lil Wayne verse.
Earl Hayes did a second version that was a solo with R. Kelly and 50 Cent and Slim/Dre rapping at the same time on third verse.
DJ Khalil did a version of this song with R. Kelly on the outro.
Earl Hayes did another version with different Lil Wayne verses than the previous one and Sly Da Piper on the last verse)

Overall a feel good song, but yeah these are definitely legit songs I've heard that use the same beat/same concept.

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 07:10:06 PM »
Eminem also did a version of this song (In my song then half of that staff, Dre that Should've been me; just you that should've been me) are the lyrics for the first verse. 50 Cent on the intro. Then the beat changes to No Difference I and I are blood...then DJ Khalil who the staff label as Focus... starts speaking while the instrumental plays like this choir verse in the background then a girl starts singing then it plays Detox Khalil (The Numberd Sound) - by Dr. Dre and Chino (Eminem and Sly as cowriting staff with Hayes) then and  Should've Been Mobsta - by Slim the Mobster and Choc (Ginuwine Draftz On The Beat I believe - DJ Choc and DJ Silk) from a different era but still on the compilation. DJ Silk helped co-produce Let Me Ride off The Chronic 1992 by Dr. Dre and the Death Row Record staff.

Little known fact.