Author Topic: THE GAME - BORN 2 RAP (Official Discussion)  (Read 11868 times)

D-TalkX

Re: THE GAME - BORN 2 RAP (Official Discussion)
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2019, 12:52:58 PM »
Everyone is so fuckin' salty on here...

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2019, 04:03:07 PM »

that dudes a troll with a mental issue whos formerly had hundreds of names on here but keeps comin back every time jome bans him

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2019, 04:05:44 PM »
wow fuck this dead ass forum. lmao

@Scitt when's the last time you seen a 25 track cd? stupid mother fucker being a mod/admin/wack rapper promoting trolling and bs on the forum?
millions and millions still supporting artists? GTFOH! check album sales trends from past 10 years.

no one including yourself are even supporting the biggest artist on the west by stickying a thread or arranging interviews or even providing exclusives or new interviews?
here's some intel for you.. game planning a compilation early next year tentatively titled westside story. fuck all ya'll. I'm in your country touring, y'all probs some bums with no bills flexing on the net. fucking joke. fuck this dead forum. I'm out.

i wasn’t even talking about u weirdo

that ryan dude is a troll and u just fell for his troll bait

smh get trolled off a forum by a dude with a mental illness brodies

Don Seer

Re: THE GAME - BORN 2 RAP (New Album 11/29)
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2019, 02:43:07 AM »

Halfway through.... it's pretty decent so far.. first couple tracks a bit slow but it picks up after that  8)

damn the Don is back!  whats up dude, hope your doing well

sup!.. yeah i'm still goin.. fatherhood = zero time! dont work in the environment i used to, so can't be foruming all day on the side like the old days!

and yeah i'm all about spotify these days :(  life spread too thin to manage  mp3s between a zillion platforms .. spotify's the one that works on most

doggfather

« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2019, 02:55:19 AM »
borin, but long at least...  ???

if really this would his last album thats a shame...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Rudki

« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2019, 02:13:31 PM »
hated the album cover, hated the tracklisting

but this album has surprised me, quite  a few bangers on this, the tracks with dom kennedy are great, Stainless is a great single.....Hug the blog (fase diss) is a highlight too..

The following users thanked this post: bouli77

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2019, 02:27:39 PM »
didnt kno dom kennedy executive produced this

westside159

« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2019, 05:01:37 PM »
Just being honest with my review . The album sounds bland and boring . Only 2 good songs out of 25 tracks . The title track and The Code are the two best songs on Born 2 Rap . 2.5 Mics out of 5 . And that's being nice ....

h2k4

« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2019, 08:04:52 PM »
It’s weird, this is the only forum I have read that absolutely finds this album terrible. I enjoyed the album but it’s definitely different. A little bit too long but that’s not really a problem because you can always shorten it up.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2019, 08:52:54 PM »
It’s weird, this is the only forum I have read that absolutely finds this album terrible. I enjoyed the album but it’s definitely different. A little bit too long but that’s not really a problem because you can always shorten it up.

exactly .. literally everyone on the coli is calling it a classic or close to it

Quadruple OG

« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2019, 07:47:23 AM »

That's because this forum died off years ago because posters only truly accept anything Snoop/DPG related as real west coast.

Ryan317

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2019, 10:09:16 AM »
wow fuck this dead ass forum. lmao

@Scitt when's the last time you seen a 25 track cd? stupid mother fucker being a mod/admin/wack rapper promoting trolling and bs on the forum?
millions and millions still supporting artists? GTFOH! check album sales trends from past 10 years.

no one including yourself are even supporting the biggest artist on the west by stickying a thread or arranging interviews or even providing exclusives or new interviews?
here's some intel for you.. game planning a compilation early next year tentatively titled westside story. fuck all ya'll. I'm in your country touring, y'all probs some bums with no bills flexing on the net. fucking joke. fuck this dead forum. I'm out.
You ain’t touring nothing but these balls and dick. Don’t leave the forum. Stick around and have discussions. We need you.

Ryan317

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2019, 10:11:42 AM »
If your team was 6-6. You would be salty too.

doublee313

« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2019, 12:47:24 PM »
I haven't been on here in awhile. Damn, the site has no shortage on crazies!

D-TalkX

« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2019, 01:19:52 PM »
If your team was 6-6. You would be salty too.

hahaha fair enough