Author Topic: THE GAME - BORN 2 RAP (Official Discussion)  (Read 11864 times)

Game-Won

Re: THE GAME - BORN 2 RAP (Official Discussion)
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2019, 10:17:49 PM »
This album keep growing on me - Game is insane with his pen.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Eddz

« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2019, 02:25:37 AM »
When I first heard the album I was very underwhelmed but damn it's grown on me & I'm really enjoying it. Only problem is that it's too long with some fillers like a lot of other artists albums.

h2k4

« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2019, 02:36:08 PM »
It’s weird, this is the only forum I have read that absolutely finds this album terrible. I enjoyed the album but it’s definitely different. A little bit too long but that’s not really a problem because you can always shorten it up.

That's because this forum died off years ago because posters only truly accept anything Snoop/DPG related as real west coast.
It’s weird, this is the only forum I have read that absolutely finds this album terrible. I enjoyed the album but it’s definitely different. A little bit too long but that’s not really a problem because you can always shorten it up.

exactly .. literally everyone on the coli is calling it a classic or close to it

Yeah I've noticed this forum isn't what it used to be. It's stuck in the mud.

Game-Won

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Sccit

D-TalkX

Sccit

« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2019, 09:08:57 PM »

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

D-TalkX

« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2019, 09:11:19 PM »
https://twitter.com/aprilandvista/status/1204115396422447106

Lawyers!!! Mount up!!!

they guna remove the sample like they did wit the paak joint off docu 2.5

Those other artists should just give it to them for a few bucks. They already had more spins today than ever because of it.

SuperSpider

« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2019, 01:48:16 AM »
Still haven't bothered going through this album yet, does Game talk about the same rappity rap garbage as the last few albums?

Okka

« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2019, 08:19:40 AM »
There's like 10 really dope songs I fuck with after the first listen. What's up with Game sayin' "The Documentary" went diamond on "One Life" though? I don't think it even went 3 times platinum.

heisenberg

« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2019, 08:34:30 AM »
There's like 10 really dope songs I fuck with after the first listen. What's up with Game sayin' "The Documentary" went diamond on "One Life" though? I don't think it even went 3 times platinum.

from wiki :

The Documentary debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200, selling 586,000 units in the first week. In March 2005, the Recording Industry Association of America certified the album double Platinum, and by November 2005 the album sold 4.4 million copies in the U.S. and selling five million copies worldwide

Sccit

« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2019, 08:41:46 AM »

its one of his many retarded lies that he’s clowned for .. he was selling t-shirts claiming it was diamond too, shit was hilarious

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2019, 08:52:03 AM »

from wiki :

The Documentary debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200, selling 586,000 units in the first week. In March 2005, the Recording Industry Association of America certified the album double Platinum, and by November 2005 the album sold 4.4 million copies in the U.S. and selling five million copies worldwide

You sure Game didn't edit that page?

:tupachappy:

It's only certified two times platinum on RIAA.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX, DaDirtiest

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2019, 09:23:50 AM »

from wiki :

i was gunna say, that’s most likely edited by game himself LOL
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 01:55:14 AM by Sccit »

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Game-Won

« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2019, 10:30:02 PM »

from wiki :

This forum is very pityfull sometimes - Dude drops album of the year and he gets hate...

"2x Multi-Platinum | March 23, 2005" so it most likely went 4.4 by november ya?

Smile and be happy, he made it.
- Kobe