Author Topic: Jomo the homo...  (Read 182 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Jomo the homo...
« on: May 11, 2003, 07:23:23 PM »
Don't lock threads just so you can get the last word, you homo...Overseer, have you considered banning this Nowegian faggot yet?

You wanna talk about "fictive relationships"? Dude...The girl said we never had a REAL relationship (obviously, cuz me and her had beef at the point she said that)...But she even admited in the convo that we have done a bunch of stuff...Don't get mad cuz you're 28 years of age, and have never even been with a girl...You get all shocked when you see a black person, cuz they don't exist where you live...Let me tell you something, black girls are the EASIEST girls on this planet...And 90% of the people who attend my school are BLACK...Now get the fuck out of here with that BS...

You called me a 15 year old virgin? First off, anyone who makes fun of a 15 year old for being a virgin is an idiot...Second off, I'm 16, and who are you to say I'm a virgin?...Have you been with me through every moment of my life? Have you seen me through every breath I've taken? No you haven't so get the fuck out of here, and go play soccer, homo...PeACe

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re:Jomo the homo...
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2003, 08:42:51 PM »
Don't lock threads just so you can get the last word, you homo...Overseer, have you considered banning this Nowegian faggot yet?

You wanna talk about "fictive relationships"? Dude...The girl said we never had a REAL relationship (obviously, cuz me and her had beef at the point she said that)...But she even admited in the convo that we have done a bunch of stuff...Don't get mad cuz you're 28 years of age, and have never even been with a girl...You get all shocked when you see a black person, cuz they don't exist where you live...Let me tell you something, black girls are the EASIEST girls on this planet...And 90% of the people who attend my school are BLACK...Now get the fuck out of here with that BS...

You called me a 15 year old virgin? First off, anyone who makes fun of a 15 year old for being a virgin is an idiot...Second off, I'm 16, and who are you to say I'm a virgin?...Have you been with me through every moment of my life? Have you seen me through every breath I've taken? No you haven't so get the fuck out of here, and go play soccer, homo...PeACe
i totally agree wit u with everything

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2003, 09:46:28 PM »
I have a feeling this thread will get locked.

pappy

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2003, 09:54:12 PM »
my nuts itch

Jome

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2003, 10:04:20 PM »
Congratulations, another useless thread..

Go talk shit to your "enemies" on AIM, or do something useful with your life.. (for one times sake maybe)

Jome

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2003, 10:26:07 PM »
Yeah, and btw..
Did anybody consider banning me ??
Or is there somebody else on the list ?