Author Topic: Daz to be distibuted by Sony!  (Read 137 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Daz to be distibuted by Sony!
« on: May 08, 2003, 10:43:18 AM »
don't think this has been posted before but just seen it on allhiphop

Daz recently closed a distribution deal for his DPG Records with Sony/Red. The first release under the new deal will be Daz' anticipated album, DPGC: You Know What I'm Throwing Up.

The first single from the album will be a remix to the song "All Night Long," produced by DPGC's newest producer, Chops.

A native of Philadelphia, Chop's is best known for his work with The Mountain Brothers and other east coast underground artists.

"I am just starting to get the chance to bring my many styles of production to the forefront and I plan on doing much more work with more known artists as well as talented unknown ones," Chops told AllHipHop.com. "I appreciate where I am now and know this is just the start, wait till you see what I have coming later this year."

Daz is also working with 50 Cent's DJ, DJ Whoo Kid. According to sources, there is a DPG-Unit project brewing.

DPGC You Know What I'm Throwing Up is set for a late spring early summer release date

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

jacktheripper

• 'G'
Re:Daz to be distibuted by Sony!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2003, 11:24:48 AM »
Chops just did a remix. He's not a dpg producer.

Big BpG

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2003, 11:47:04 AM »
Chops just did a remix. He's not a dpg producer.

you obviouusly didn't read the post

"A native of Philadelphia, Chop's is best known for his work with The Mountain Brothers and other east coast underground artists. "

-Mr.  Ghetto

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2003, 12:40:36 PM »
my bad i see this is old news

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?