Author Topic: The Best line in "Hail Mary 2003"  (Read 738 times)

platinumk777

Re:The Best line in "Hail Mary 2003"
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2003, 06:56:25 PM »
ahem, back to the topic

My fav line was, oddly enough, at the end where Busta says, "it was fun"
It's as if dissing Ja Rule shouldn't even be taken seriously, cause the fucking guy's a joke himself

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2003, 07:51:03 PM »
Yeah, busta manhandled him.  Everything he said was about 10 levels above ja rule, Busta came off sounding like an adult talking to a little kid or something...

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2003, 12:13:47 AM »

Am i fucking stupid? nah not at all.

Do you even know what "biting" means? look at eminem espically..the dude always talks bout pac...mentions his ass...copies his lyrics..jacks his beats...i mean what else of more proof do you need? if u still don't think that they ain't bitin, then your the fucking stupid one, not me.

oh and btw, you must be one of dem eminem & 50 cent dickriders.

u must be one of them Pac worshippin dickryders that get mad whenever a rapper even mentions the name of ur untouchable god

we are talking about one single ass track.. how is he jackin Pac's beats all the time? how the fuck is he copying his lyrics all the time? get it it's a PARODY if u know what this is

Quitter was nuthin serious he just took a classic diss track

ANY rapper mentions Pac cuz he's a legend

uhhh i ain't no pac worshippin dickrider...i'm just a fan of his music...u don't gotta be a fucking dickrider to figure out that em and 50 is bitin on his shit. and i ain't just referring to this song...and no i don't have a fucking poster of pac...damn some of ya are fucking retards.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2003, 12:14:21 AM by LaZ1e »

Kain670

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2003, 01:43:28 PM »
LaZ1e you just mad because 50 gave Hail Mary a face lift ;D

50 would be biting if this was a track on his CD or something...but its not

this is just a bullshit diss to Ja Fool

Knuckles

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2003, 01:50:48 PM »
...u don't gotta be a fucking dickrider to figure out that em and 50 is bitin on his shit. and i ain't just referring to this song...

How come you keep saying this but never give any examples/proof?

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2003, 10:28:01 PM »
...u don't gotta be a fucking dickrider to figure out that em and 50 is bitin on his shit. and i ain't just referring to this song...

How come you keep saying this but never give any examples/proof?

do i really have to waste my time typing all the songs, interviews, and rest of that shit? nah.

Jome

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2003, 10:35:42 PM »

do i really have to waste my time typing all the songs, interviews, and rest of that shit? nah.

LOL
Translation: "I have no case, I'm just hating on 50"

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2003, 11:03:25 PM »

LOL
Translation: "I have no case, I'm just hating on 50"

umm...i never said i hate 50 or em...in fact they are some of my fav artists...but THEY did bite pacs shit on this song...espically 50 bitin his whole verse...and ya are still saying that he didn't bite pac...  ::)   ok...sure.

soufside

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2003, 12:46:27 AM »
em u claim yo muthaz uh crackhed an kim is a known slut so whut haily gon be wen she grow up

hail mary wuz ok fo a redoin a song but it waznt a good dis it wuznt originol

souf

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2003, 06:41:09 AM »

this is just great..

umm...i never said i hate 50 or em...in fact they are some of my fav artists...but THEY did bite pacs shit on this song...espically 50 bitin his whole verse...and ya are still saying that he didn't bite pac...  ::)   ok...sure.

don't let us go through that same shit again

he DID use Pac lyrics no doubt right there

^^it was to parody Ja's Pac bitin ass period. let's not talk about this one single track no more

now take the time and just name a very few tracks, either Em or 50 is bitin Pac on so u can prove ur point..

soufside

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2003, 08:16:53 AM »

^^it was to parody Ja's Pac bitin ass period. let's not talk about this one single track no more

now take the time and just name a very few tracks, either Em or 50 is bitin Pac on so u can prove ur point..
ya kno i tink they preten they wuz clownn ja but 4reel i tink is cuz em an 50 wan 2 b pac em alwayz bring up pac name an he made quitter so i tink em is jus like ja is dat ja do it more obviouz an 50 use the same formula pac used to sell reccids queshun 4 u if ja made hail mary like em an 50 wut wud u say?

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2003, 11:55:05 AM »

ya kno i tink they preten they wuz clownn ja but 4reel i tink is cuz em an 50 wan 2 b pac em alwayz bring up pac name an he made quitter so i tink em is jus like ja is dat ja do it more obviouz an 50 use the same formula pac used to sell reccids queshun 4 u if ja made hail mary like em an 50 wut wud u say?

anza 4 u G, I'd call him a biter who's on Pac's nutz once again cuzzzzzzz.. there's no reason for him to remake Hail Mary.. he ain't clowning shit since Em and 50 ain't even Pac biters..

any rapper's bringin up Pac's name this doesn't mean shit

as for Quitter.. this not even serious, they just chosed this one cuz it's a classic diss track and made a 'funny' "remake" cuz D12 could 'replace' the Outlawz.. they couldn've done that with Fuck Wit Dre Day, Real Muthafuckin G's or whatever plus the beat makes it possible to make a fun-diss

Em's not looking for Pac's image and neither is 50.. look at Em's behaviour in his videos.. he's totally different and 50 said it several times that his attitude's nothin like Pac's and that any comparison is silly anway

soufside

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2003, 12:05:40 PM »

anza 4 u G, I'd call him a biter who's on Pac's nutz once again cuzzzzzzz.. there's no reason for him to remake Hail Mary.. he ain't clowning shit since Em and 50 ain't even Pac biters..

as for Quitter.. this not even serious, they just chosed this one cuz it's a classic diss track and made a 'funny' "remake" cuz D12 could 'replace' the Outlawz.. they couldn've done that with Fuck Wit Dre Day, Real Muthafuckin G's or whatever plus the beat makes it possible to make a fun-diss

Em's not looking for Pac's image and neither is 50.. look at Em's behaviour in his videos.. he's totally different and 50 said it several times that his attitude's nothin like Pac's and that any comparison is silly anway
dog y u got to tri 2 make fun uh meh? wuteva doh i dun like nun uh dem but i know if ja remade hail mary 2 diss em ery1 wud hate

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2003, 12:18:19 PM »

dog y u got to tri 2 make fun uh meh? wuteva doh i dun like nun uh dem but i know if ja remade hail mary 2 diss em ery1 wud hate

that's right and they'd do it for the obvies reason i just mentioned

Knuckles

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2003, 12:27:05 PM »
soufside, quit writing like that, it's not "cool", it's not "gangsta", it's just stupid and difficult to read.

I'm not saying you have to have proper spelling all the time or proper sentence structure but you can write better than that bullshit.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2003, 01:01:17 PM »
i can't believe people are still talking about one of the worst beefs in hiphop history. sad.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

soufside

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2003, 01:35:06 PM »
soufside, quit writing like that, it's not "cool", it's not "gangsta", it's just stupid and difficult to read.

I'm not saying you have to have proper spelling all the time or proper sentence structure but you can write better than that bullshit.
dog duh way i write is duh way i talk dis aint no fake i caint help it dog is juz duh way i talk i aint tryn to b a g or cool is my natural way i talk

Jome

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2003, 06:51:14 PM »

dog duh way i write is duh way i talk dis aint no fake i caint help it dog is juz duh way i talk i aint tryn to b a g or cool is my natural way i talk

You're from the States, but can't write proper English ???
Or is it "Soufffsyde" of another country ?

soufside

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2003, 10:00:01 AM »

im frum duh states soufside of l.a. is duh way i talk is proper to me but dun werry bout me so much an is soufside not soufffsyde so stop tryn 2 make fun uh me is dat duh only way u guys have discussions herre? by makin fun uh peeple who give good replys?

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2003, 11:14:14 AM »

im frum duh states soufside of l.a. is duh way i talk is proper to me but dun werry bout me so much an is soufside not soufffsyde so stop tryn 2 make fun uh me is dat duh only way u guys have discussions herre? by makin fun uh peeple who give good replys?

i missed that reply gemme a link

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2003, 12:02:35 PM »
so jus outta interest....what would yall say if ja an the murderers remade hit em up?
he a biter....sucks...etc

so lets see what songs/beats ja rule has jacked off pac

pledge remix{so many tears}
pain

ems bit two as well....but thats okay

nas has been on thug mansion even tho pac didnt like him....and he was on the pledge remix too....so he jacked jus as many beats

and every one was trippin when jay used me an my girlfriend.......but it alright for nas to use pacs beats/jump on a track wit him

.....yall set double standards for these guys....

as for the song in hand....busta an em kill it.......50 sounds tight but he aint spittin it as tight as pac did so it dont sound as good....

now dont start attackin me for the shit above....cus this is my opinion...yall are entitled to your opinion....im entitled to mine

soufside

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2003, 12:46:08 PM »
so jus outta interest....what would yall say if ja an the murderers remade hit em up?
he a biter....sucks...etc

so lets see what songs/beats ja rule has jacked off pac

pledge remix{so many tears}
pain

ems bit two as well....but thats okay

nas has been on thug mansion even tho pac didnt like him....and he was on the pledge remix too....so he jacked jus as many beats

and every one was trippin when jay used me an my girlfriend.......but it alright for nas to use pacs beats/jump on a track wit him

.....yall set double standards for these guys....

as for the song in hand....busta an em kill it.......50 sounds tight but he aint spittin it as tight as pac did so it dont sound as good....

now dont start attackin me for the shit above....cus this is my opinion...yall are entitled to your opinion....im entitled to mine

cept 4 em killin it thas wut i been sayn is coo if some doods do songz dat dey like but if dey dun like sumbody like ja is not ok 4 dem to make duh songz

S.G.V.

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2003, 01:01:53 PM »
 em uses some of pacs lyrics...and his whole cadence...50 mirrors all of pacs verse...they use his beat...but its ok...cuz its em and 50....and em and d-12 remake hit em up...but theyre not biting...its ok...its em...ja rule uses a tupac beat...oh hes biting...u fuckas are some ignorant ass double standard havin muthafuckas....there aint no damn difference if its on an album or a mixtape...theyre "biting" the same person for the same purpose...to get attention...why dont ALL of u foos get the dicks out ya ass and mouths and understand...quit the double standards...just cuz its ya favorite white boy dont mean tis ok...

Knuckles

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2003, 01:33:06 PM »
em uses some of pacs lyrics...and his whole cadence...50 mirrors all of pacs verse...they use his beat...but its ok...cuz its em and 50....and em and d-12 remake hit em up...but theyre not biting...its ok...its em...ja rule uses a tupac beat...oh hes biting...u fuckas are some ignorant ass double standard havin muthafuckas....there aint no damn difference if its on an album or a mixtape...theyre "biting" the same person for the same purpose...to get attention...why dont ALL of u foos get the dicks out ya ass and mouths and understand...quit the double standards...just cuz its ya favorite white boy dont mean tis ok...

I think people are using double standards calling 50 and Em biters but no one has said anything about Ja Rule doing the exact same thing with Biggie's "Who Shot Ya?".   (Eventhough I bet most didn't even know that was a Biggie song).  If remakes/covers are biting than 90% of the rappers today are biters from Jay-Z to Mos Def to Snoop Dogg to Mobb Deep.

S.G.V.

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2003, 02:11:46 PM »
were talkin about people callin ja a biter for usin pac beats etc and not callin 50 and em biters for usin pac beats lyrics and concepts....aint a damn thing wrong with sampling or remaking a song...but...these people here want to bash anythin ja does just cuz 50 and em hate him...thats the damn truth...if ja had made that hail mary track dissin 50 and em...with the same lyrics just aimed at the others...i bet this thread would be non exsistant...am i right?...