Author Topic: The Best line in "Hail Mary 2003"  (Read 1160 times)

Trauma-san

Re:The Best line in "Hail Mary 2003"
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2003, 12:09:51 PM »
Oh, and it's real simple, but for some reason I always laugh when eminem goes

"Now he's sscreamin', actin like he's pac... but he's not...."

LOL

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2003, 06:18:44 PM »
I didn`t like this Diss song....

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2003, 11:27:32 PM »

This is so fucking stupid how people say "Em and 50 bit Pac" and bullshit like that.  If that's called biting then this board's hero, Snoop Dogg is the biggest biter in hip-hop as he bit Slick Rick, Biz Markie, Dana Dane, Ice Cube, KRS-One, Marley Marl & Rakim.  Remakes/Covers have been done hundreds of times, it's nothing new.  

no its not stupid...they are basically ridin on pac's dick 24/7...look at all the bitin they've done so far? espically  on this song...fucking 50 cent copies the whole pac verse...and if u don't call that bitin...then i dunno what is.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2003, 11:59:33 PM »
no its not stupid...they are basically ridin on pac's dick 24/7...look at all the bitin they've done so far? espically  on this song...fucking 50 cent copies the whole pac verse...and if u don't call that bitin...then i dunno what is.

Are you fucking stupid?

Explain how they are "ridin on pac's dick 24/7".

And explain how my explaination of how if you call that "bitting" you gotta call every remake/cover "bitting" is stupid.

There are like a hundred remakes/covers.   I guess Mos Def is biting Slick Rick, Buckshot biting Rakim, Snoop biting Ice Cube...

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2003, 12:26:43 AM »

Are you fucking stupid?

Explain how they are "ridin on pac's dick 24/7".

And explain how my explaination of how if you call that "bitting" you gotta call every remake/cover "bitting" is stupid.

There are like a hundred remakes/covers.   I guess Mos Def is biting Slick Rick, Buckshot biting Rakim, Snoop biting Ice Cube...

Am i fucking stupid? nah not at all.

Do you even know what "biting" means? look at eminem espically..the dude always talks bout pac...mentions his ass...copies his lyrics..jacks his beats...i mean what else of more proof do you need? if u still don't think that they ain't bitin, then your the fucking stupid one, not me.

oh and btw, you must be one of dem eminem & 50 cent dickriders.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2003, 12:28:04 AM by LaZ1e »

KVB

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2003, 02:29:34 AM »
"Black Child, you's a motherfuckin' punk and you'll see me with gloves
Quit scarin' them fuckin' kids with yo ugly ass mug"

Yeah that one's funny... not considering Busta Rhymes' verse, that's about the only sign of creativity from Em/50 Cent on this track. I don't like the song at all...

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2003, 03:10:40 AM »

Do you even know what "biting" means? look at eminem espically..the dude always talks bout pac...mentions his ass...copies his lyrics..jacks his beats...i mean what else of more proof do you need? if u still don't think that they ain't bitin, then your the fucking stupid one, not me.

u must be one of them Pac worshippin dickryders that get mad whenever a rapper even mentions the name of ur untouchable god

we are talking about one single ass track.. how is he jackin Pac's beats all the time? how the fuck is he copying his lyrics all the time? get it it's a PARODY if u know what this is

Quitter was nuthin serious he just took a classic diss track

ANY rapper mentions Pac cuz he's a legend

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2003, 08:25:19 AM »
Do you even know what "biting" means?

I guess I don't know your definition.

look at eminem espically..the dude always talks bout pac...mentions his ass...copies his lyrics..jacks his beats...i mean what else of more proof do you need?

"talks bout pac" = biting ?? ??

What proof have you provided?  You mentioned he copies his lyrics but don't provided them, you state he "jacks his beats" but don't say which ones.

We've got "Hail Mary 2003" which is a song on a mixtape and half of "Quitter" which is an unreleased song.  Please tell me you are backing up your statement with more evidence of jaking his beats and copying his lyrics than these two songs.

if u still don't think that they ain't bitin, then your the fucking stupid one, not me.

::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2003, 11:06:46 AM »
^^ Don't worry C, he's just ignorant.  You're right, he probabably has a pac poster on his wall... (but wouldn't that be bitin' his image?).  

Jome

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2003, 05:53:35 PM »
^^ Don't worry C, he's just ignorant.  You're right, he probabably has a pac poster on his wall... (but wouldn't that be bitin' his image?).  

OMG OMG yall !!
You mentioned Pacs name !!
You're basically riding his nuts 24/7, you're unbelievable you !!

I just can't believe this  ???

platinumk777

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2003, 06:56:25 PM »
ahem, back to the topic

My fav line was, oddly enough, at the end where Busta says, "it was fun"
It's as if dissing Ja Rule shouldn't even be taken seriously, cause the fucking guy's a joke himself

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2003, 07:51:03 PM »
Yeah, busta manhandled him.  Everything he said was about 10 levels above ja rule, Busta came off sounding like an adult talking to a little kid or something...

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2003, 12:13:47 AM »

u must be one of them Pac worshippin dickryders that get mad whenever a rapper even mentions the name of ur untouchable god

we are talking about one single ass track.. how is he jackin Pac's beats all the time? how the fuck is he copying his lyrics all the time? get it it's a PARODY if u know what this is

Quitter was nuthin serious he just took a classic diss track

ANY rapper mentions Pac cuz he's a legend

uhhh i ain't no pac worshippin dickrider...i'm just a fan of his music...u don't gotta be a fucking dickrider to figure out that em and 50 is bitin on his shit. and i ain't just referring to this song...and no i don't have a fucking poster of pac...damn some of ya are fucking retards.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2003, 12:14:21 AM by LaZ1e »

Kain670

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2003, 01:43:28 PM »
LaZ1e you just mad because 50 gave Hail Mary a face lift ;D

50 would be biting if this was a track on his CD or something...but its not

this is just a bullshit diss to Ja Fool

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2003, 01:50:48 PM »
...u don't gotta be a fucking dickrider to figure out that em and 50 is bitin on his shit. and i ain't just referring to this song...

How come you keep saying this but never give any examples/proof?