Author Topic: The Best line in "Hail Mary 2003"  (Read 1162 times)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The Best line in "Hail Mary 2003"
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2003, 10:28:01 PM »
...u don't gotta be a fucking dickrider to figure out that em and 50 is bitin on his shit. and i ain't just referring to this song...

How come you keep saying this but never give any examples/proof?

do i really have to waste my time typing all the songs, interviews, and rest of that shit? nah.

Jome

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2003, 10:35:42 PM »

do i really have to waste my time typing all the songs, interviews, and rest of that shit? nah.

LOL
Translation: "I have no case, I'm just hating on 50"

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2003, 11:03:25 PM »

LOL
Translation: "I have no case, I'm just hating on 50"

umm...i never said i hate 50 or em...in fact they are some of my fav artists...but THEY did bite pacs shit on this song...espically 50 bitin his whole verse...and ya are still saying that he didn't bite pac...  ::)   ok...sure.

soufside

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2003, 12:46:27 AM »
em u claim yo muthaz uh crackhed an kim is a known slut so whut haily gon be wen she grow up

hail mary wuz ok fo a redoin a song but it waznt a good dis it wuznt originol

souf

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2003, 06:41:09 AM »

this is just great..

umm...i never said i hate 50 or em...in fact they are some of my fav artists...but THEY did bite pacs shit on this song...espically 50 bitin his whole verse...and ya are still saying that he didn't bite pac...  ::)   ok...sure.

don't let us go through that same shit again

he DID use Pac lyrics no doubt right there

^^it was to parody Ja's Pac bitin ass period. let's not talk about this one single track no more

now take the time and just name a very few tracks, either Em or 50 is bitin Pac on so u can prove ur point..

soufside

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2003, 08:16:53 AM »

^^it was to parody Ja's Pac bitin ass period. let's not talk about this one single track no more

now take the time and just name a very few tracks, either Em or 50 is bitin Pac on so u can prove ur point..
ya kno i tink they preten they wuz clownn ja but 4reel i tink is cuz em an 50 wan 2 b pac em alwayz bring up pac name an he made quitter so i tink em is jus like ja is dat ja do it more obviouz an 50 use the same formula pac used to sell reccids queshun 4 u if ja made hail mary like em an 50 wut wud u say?

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2003, 11:55:05 AM »

ya kno i tink they preten they wuz clownn ja but 4reel i tink is cuz em an 50 wan 2 b pac em alwayz bring up pac name an he made quitter so i tink em is jus like ja is dat ja do it more obviouz an 50 use the same formula pac used to sell reccids queshun 4 u if ja made hail mary like em an 50 wut wud u say?

anza 4 u G, I'd call him a biter who's on Pac's nutz once again cuzzzzzzz.. there's no reason for him to remake Hail Mary.. he ain't clowning shit since Em and 50 ain't even Pac biters..

any rapper's bringin up Pac's name this doesn't mean shit

as for Quitter.. this not even serious, they just chosed this one cuz it's a classic diss track and made a 'funny' "remake" cuz D12 could 'replace' the Outlawz.. they couldn've done that with Fuck Wit Dre Day, Real Muthafuckin G's or whatever plus the beat makes it possible to make a fun-diss

Em's not looking for Pac's image and neither is 50.. look at Em's behaviour in his videos.. he's totally different and 50 said it several times that his attitude's nothin like Pac's and that any comparison is silly anway

soufside

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2003, 12:05:40 PM »

anza 4 u G, I'd call him a biter who's on Pac's nutz once again cuzzzzzzz.. there's no reason for him to remake Hail Mary.. he ain't clowning shit since Em and 50 ain't even Pac biters..

as for Quitter.. this not even serious, they just chosed this one cuz it's a classic diss track and made a 'funny' "remake" cuz D12 could 'replace' the Outlawz.. they couldn've done that with Fuck Wit Dre Day, Real Muthafuckin G's or whatever plus the beat makes it possible to make a fun-diss

Em's not looking for Pac's image and neither is 50.. look at Em's behaviour in his videos.. he's totally different and 50 said it several times that his attitude's nothin like Pac's and that any comparison is silly anway
dog y u got to tri 2 make fun uh meh? wuteva doh i dun like nun uh dem but i know if ja remade hail mary 2 diss em ery1 wud hate

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2003, 12:18:19 PM »

dog y u got to tri 2 make fun uh meh? wuteva doh i dun like nun uh dem but i know if ja remade hail mary 2 diss em ery1 wud hate

that's right and they'd do it for the obvies reason i just mentioned

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2003, 12:27:05 PM »
soufside, quit writing like that, it's not "cool", it's not "gangsta", it's just stupid and difficult to read.

I'm not saying you have to have proper spelling all the time or proper sentence structure but you can write better than that bullshit.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2003, 01:01:17 PM »
i can't believe people are still talking about one of the worst beefs in hiphop history. sad.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

soufside

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2003, 01:35:06 PM »
soufside, quit writing like that, it's not "cool", it's not "gangsta", it's just stupid and difficult to read.

I'm not saying you have to have proper spelling all the time or proper sentence structure but you can write better than that bullshit.
dog duh way i write is duh way i talk dis aint no fake i caint help it dog is juz duh way i talk i aint tryn to b a g or cool is my natural way i talk

Jome

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2003, 06:51:14 PM »

dog duh way i write is duh way i talk dis aint no fake i caint help it dog is juz duh way i talk i aint tryn to b a g or cool is my natural way i talk

You're from the States, but can't write proper English ???
Or is it "Soufffsyde" of another country ?

soufside

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2003, 10:00:01 AM »

im frum duh states soufside of l.a. is duh way i talk is proper to me but dun werry bout me so much an is soufside not soufffsyde so stop tryn 2 make fun uh me is dat duh only way u guys have discussions herre? by makin fun uh peeple who give good replys?

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2003, 11:14:14 AM »

im frum duh states soufside of l.a. is duh way i talk is proper to me but dun werry bout me so much an is soufside not soufffsyde so stop tryn 2 make fun uh me is dat duh only way u guys have discussions herre? by makin fun uh peeple who give good replys?

i missed that reply gemme a link