Author Topic: Big Fase 100 - My Brothers Keeper (Game Diss)  (Read 1004 times)

OmegaRed

Big Fase 100 - My Brothers Keeper (Game Diss)
« on: December 14, 2019, 08:06:20 AM »
We need your help.....

Looking for latest content ----->
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAkQem5MWo3cuhdIOPQEaeQ/videos
 www.insomiacmagazine.com

doggfather

Re: Big Fase 100 - My Brothers Keeper (Game Diss)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 09:23:44 AM »
hard diss!  8)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Game-Won

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 10:20:31 PM »
Good song.

Whats with Game's family and wack100 tho?

Both his brother and his sister is dissing Wack, Why is Game still with dude?
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2019, 03:23:06 PM »
this shit hard as fuck, damn

he need to drop a full album

h2k4

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2019, 07:06:47 PM »
Good song.

Whats with Game's family and wack100 tho?

Both his brother and his sister is dissing Wack, Why is Game still with dude?

Wack started his label "100 Ent". Big Fase made a post about it complaining that Wack stole is idea and went on a rant. Wack turned right around and copyrighted his own label and the "label" that Big Fase had back in the day. Game's whole family is a mess and I don't think any of them come out clean.

The following users thanked this post: Game-Won, dj coma

dameons

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2019, 10:15:37 PM »
Is this the same guy who got punched on camera and didnt swing back ? Lol

hitsaw

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2019, 03:23:46 AM »
No, that’s 40 glocc

h2k4

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2019, 01:29:46 PM »
Is this the same guy who got punched on camera and didnt swing back ? Lol

Sort of. He got knocked out in his own hood.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2019, 03:38:02 PM »
i just copped his album on the strength of this joint .. guna come back wit some thoughts

manson

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2019, 07:06:02 PM »
Here we go again. All you can bet now is when they will make up. Not judging any of the content, only them know, but why does this have to be made public, honnestly Fase, this make you look bad and bitter once again while you may be right (or not, just saying) on a lot of things. Everybody knowz that you will make up with your brother and justify this cause you were angry at the time 'for whatever good or bad reason) and didn't really mean it and this and that, shit...99.999 percent facts, we all know that, like wa all know this got something to do with some money somewhere, come on, on some jealous girly shit, just like your brother does sometimes. On a strictly  artitistic point of view, beat is nice, flow/voice, horrible, content out of context, true or not. On a separate note, wack100 is an ass, wether real G or not or whatever the fuck, dude is just a human dish. And to give Fase his props only on what we can see/know, Game really tends to act like a diva sometimes, overcorny, overacting, not sayin he aint/wasnt a G or whatever for the die hard fans of his person that value that, only fan of his music, and this is only possible causee when he's not acting and just be sincere and real, Game seems like a dude with a good heart that went through a lot. Fase could probably be too. But he definiyly no artist, or singing/rapping artist at least. So why all this public comedy ? I'd be just curious to know about those dudes managers/advisers (is wack really a manager or just an ass farting here and there ?). and how in the hell do they follow their behavior sometimes. My only advice to those two is just be real, not real hard, real g's, real killers, just real mans, real humans, you both in a position where this is the only thingl you should be.     

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2019, 08:58:09 PM »
Here we go again. All you can bet now is when they will make up. Not judging any of the content, only them know, but why does this have to be made public, honnestly Fase, this make you look bad and bitter once again while you may be right (or not, just saying) on a lot of things. Everybody knowz that you will make up with your brother and justify this cause you were angry at the time 'for whatever good or bad reason) and didn't really mean it and this and that, shit...99.999 percent facts, we all know that, like wa all know this got something to do with some money somewhere, come on, on some jealous girly shit, just like your brother does sometimes. On a strictly  artitistic point of view, beat is nice, flow/voice, horrible, content out of context, true or not. On a separate note, wack100 is an ass, wether real G or not or whatever the fuck, dude is just a human dish. And to give Fase his props only on what we can see/know, Game really tends to act like a diva sometimes, overcorny, overacting, not sayin he aint/wasnt a G or whatever for the die hard fans of his person that value that, only fan of his music, and this is only possible causee when he's not acting and just be sincere and real, Game seems like a dude with a good heart that went through a lot. Fase could probably be too. But he definiyly no artist, or singing/rapping artist at least. So why all this public comedy ? I'd be just curious to know about those dudes managers/advisers (is wack really a manager or just an ass farting here and there ?). and how in the hell do they follow their behavior sometimes. My only advice to those two is just be real, not real hard, real g's, real killers, just real mans, real humans, you both in a position where this is the only thingl you should be.     

you realize game put out a diss song first, right?

manson

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2019, 04:52:08 PM »

Shit, no lol didn't even know that, well, thank you and sorry at the same time i guess, is that on Game's last album ? Didn't even really listen to it entirely yet. Mea culpa for that, but doesn't change A LOT as for me to be honnest...both of em act alike, you can interchange the names in my post then now that i know that, but it was already not glorious for neither of them (i'm just talkin bout this situation and the here and there actin) like i said, both of em tend to act like that, no doubt Game does it more, or maybe is it cause he got more exposure (excuse my approximate english). Knowin that, he is definetly the first one to blame as for me now tho, still,  Fase should (could) have been the more clever guy here and adress it privately or at least via a post or lil video, but not with a song like that that is as embarrassing for him that it is for his brother (like it's the case for Game song, even if i didnt listen to it, just for the principle). You don't have to be almost as dumb as your brother can be. As far as the artistic point of view, doesn't change nothing for me honnestly, this is horrible rappin, but like i always say, art is just a matter of personnal taste so everything's all good for anybody who likes his style and even for him, all this situation appart, i wish nothin but success to both of em. I'm not hatin on anybody musically, i just express my point of views, knowing that it's not (and can't be) a "you're wrong i'm right" thing (or the contrary), just the expression of everybody's musical taste. To conlude, sorry for this long ass post(s), sorry for my english, sorry to Fase cause he wasn't the shit starter (and yeah i should have kept my mouth closed, at least until i know everything that is publicly known about the situation, but come on, i just missed the thing that started it all, it's really nothing :) ), but no sorry to both of em, especially Game, for all this bullshit.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 04:54:48 PM by manson »

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2019, 07:11:35 PM »

Shit, no lol didn't even know that, well, thank you and sorry at the same time i guess, is that on Game's last album ? Didn't even really listen to it entirely yet. Mea culpa for that, but doesn't change A LOT as for me to be honnest...both of em act alike, you can interchange the names in my post then now that i know that, but it was already not glorious for neither of them (i'm just talkin bout this situation and the here and there actin) like i said, both of em tend to act like that, no doubt Game does it more, or maybe is it cause he got more exposure (excuse my approximate english). Knowin that, he is definetly the first one to blame as for me now tho, still,  Fase should (could) have been the more clever guy here and adress it privately or at least via a post or lil video, but not with a song like that that is as embarrassing for him that it is for his brother (like it's the case for Game song, even if i didnt listen to it, just for the principle). You don't have to be almost as dumb as your brother can be. As far as the artistic point of view, doesn't change nothing for me honnestly, this is horrible rappin, but like i always say, art is just a matter of personnal taste so everything's all good for anybody who likes his style and even for him, all this situation appart, i wish nothin but success to both of em. I'm not hatin on anybody musically, i just express my point of views, knowing that it's not (and can't be) a "you're wrong i'm right" thing (or the contrary), just the expression of everybody's musical taste. To conlude, sorry for this long ass post(s), sorry for my english, sorry to Fase cause he wasn't the shit starter (and yeah i should have kept my mouth closed, at least until i know everything that is publicly known about the situation, but come on, i just missed the thing that started it all, it's really nothing :) ), but no sorry to both of em, especially Game, for all this bullshit.

lol its all good

diss tracks been a part of hip-hop tho .. i ain’t mad