Author Topic: Snoop Dogg —— Daz Dillinger issues  (Read 1858 times)

gio™fugahoo

Snoop Dogg —— Daz Dillinger issues
« on: January 15, 2020, 08:02:28 AM »
Does anyone knows What’s the issues between snoop and daz?
You can remember how daz was snoops (you can say shadow )he was allways right behind him
He was his back up on stage
Etc. etc.
Now they not even following each other on Instagram no more (checked that lol)

Maybe you have a guess or know anything I’m just curious

Re: Snoop Dogg —— Daz Dillinger issues
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 08:12:42 AM »
Money.

Daz threatened to shank with in the neck with a screwdriver. Ask Kurupt, he was there in the corner cryin off mushrooms. Then Daz backflipped outta the door whilst smoking a blunt.

Now thats gangsta.

The following users thanked this post: gio™fugahoo, dj coma

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 08:15:49 AM »
Money.

Daz threatened to shank with in the neck with a screwdriver. Ask Kurupt, he was there in the corner cryin off mushrooms. Then Daz backflipped outta the door whilst smoking a blunt.

Now thats gangsta.

😂

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 08:20:18 AM »
daz is a weirdo .. this happens once every few months

The following users thanked this post: gio™fugahoo

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 08:34:47 AM »

Yes you right  I had the same thing in mind but this time it feels different
Idk

Every family has this one weird cousin lol
And if You now  say no my family not maybe you are the Weird cousin hahaha lol
✌️

Okka

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 02:28:00 PM »
Yeah, they get into problems with each other quite often. I doubt it's anything serious though, but of course I might be wrong.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2020, 04:20:59 PM »

Yes you right  I had the same thing in mind but this time it feels different
Idk

Every family has this one weird cousin lol
And if You now  say no my family not maybe you are the Weird cousin hahaha lol
✌️

Lol@every family having that cousin.

I think it’s safe to say Daz and Kurupt never aged the same way that Snoop aged.  Snoop always had a wisdom that those two maybe did not.  But anyway much props and respex to them and Snoop always had heart for Daz so I think they’ll fix whatever
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

dj coma

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 06:19:26 PM »
After Bad Azz's funeral Daz said something on IG like "fuck anybody who didn't show" and I guess Snoop wasn't there. He later deleted it.

They were having problems before that though. I heard something about Daz DJ'ing for Snoop on tour and Daz thought Snoop was underpaying him. Then I saw this video...

@1:10 Emanuel Dean says something about DJ'ing and pay. Not sure if that was directed at Snoop.

Game-Won

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2020, 10:27:31 PM »
Daz is entertaining as hell =)

I still hope he makes another big hit before retirement.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

V2DHeart

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2020, 02:55:45 AM »
Same could be said for Warren G, or the lack of Dre on Dogg Food. Emanuel Dean was like the early Scott Storch IMO, but he is one of many that didn’t get the credit (possibly cash instead) back in the day. I wonder if Snoop missed Emanuel Deana funeral too?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2020, 10:19:44 AM »
is there confirmation that snoop wasn’t at bad azz funeral?

that’s pretty weak if true tbh.

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2020, 11:12:11 AM »

I cannot confirm hundred percent but if I remember correctly he was on tour that day

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2020, 12:32:16 PM »

I cannot confirm hundred percent but if I remember correctly he was on tour that day

he woulda skipped the tour for nipseys

then again, nipseys funeral was a public event, so he probably felt going to that was in his best interest

bouli77

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2020, 01:45:15 PM »
After Bad Azz's funeral Daz said something on IG like "fuck anybody who didn't show" and I guess Snoop wasn't there. He later deleted it.

They were having problems before that though. I heard something about Daz DJ'ing for Snoop on tour and Daz thought Snoop was underpaying him. Then I saw this video...

@1:10 Emanuel Dean says something about DJ'ing and pay. Not sure if that was directed at Snoop.

I'm pretty sure Daz didn't show up either. I saw pictures of the funeral service they had and I recall seeing Big Boy, Daddy V, Tray Deee, Techniec, E-White, Beefy Loc, Bo Roc, Big C Style, Chag G, Crooked I, Frank Nitty, Nima and others but no Snoop, Daz, Kurupt nor Warren. Snoop commented on one of Battlecat's posts that he couldn't bear to see Bad Azz lifeless and that's why he didn't show up.

as far as Daz & Snoop, they fell out a couple years ago but Daz still tours every once and again. Daz has been sending subliminals here and there. Daz's behavior and moves have been erratic ever since he beefed on instagram with Boskoe100 and called out the entire bloods. He was definitely shook in that little apology he issued a couple days later and hasn't been the same since.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2020, 05:09:13 PM »
lmao @ nima