Author Topic: New Eminem Songs Produced By Dr. Dre  (Read 1541 times)

Jay_J

New Eminem Songs Produced By Dr. Dre
« on: January 17, 2020, 11:25:53 AM »
finally dr. dre produced some tracks for eminem after 10 years, the last one was so bad from recovery album.

premonition-intro
never love again
little engine
lock it up

unfortunately i didnt like them at all. maybe i liked premonition a little bit and we all know its a modified-rearranged version of kam's murder dem murderers. intro is even the same. why is it like that? isnt it shameful that he need to go back to his unreleased stuff to bring something good instead of producing something new? as we see other 3 songs he produced new really suck! it happened same with anderson paaks' oxnard. dre wanted to handle the whole album with productions and managing the artist and it didnt work, thats why paak told dre that he wants to make another album with his own decisions and we could hear "ventura" and it was really good album. i think its time to accept the fact that dre is not able to take something good and turn it to something perfect. he even does the opposite lately. we saw it in paak and now in eminem's new album. that makes me feel really sad.

it's time for dre to change the guys around him like dem jointz, focus, Trevor Lawrence Jr... this crew never let dre to create something hot. it didnt work on compton, didnt work on oxnard and now didnt work on "music to be murdered by...

looks like he needs back mike elizondo, camara kambon... even scott storch... also he can keep fredwreck around.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 10:14:13 PM by Cey_Cey »

dameons

Re: New Eminem Songs Produced By Dr. Dre
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 05:23:28 PM »
U sure Dre made them ?

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 06:04:15 PM »
U sure Dre made them ?

he produced them wit a couple others

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 02:53:50 AM »
Whats with Em, Game and others going on about how many record sales they've got? Since when did sales = dope or respect in this rap game?

"If you go platinum, it's got Nuthin' to do with luck, it just means a million people are stupid as fuck"

Dre's beats seem completely different to what I'm used to, but there's something interesting about them (the way they switch up? I dunno?)
But I'd rather a different rapper (dunno who) or Em approaching the song differently over the beat.

"Take punchlines out of rap, they more legitimate"
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 11:31:48 AM »
Don't hate on Dre. He's a genius. Everything he drops is dope.

*wipes nose with back of sleeve*

Y'all know who it is...

dameons

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2020, 03:37:16 PM »
Dre's beats are obviously way stripped down and simplistic . He is trying to show he has " matured " by avoiding the classic sound we all want .. Honestly , if I didn't see here that he had produced those few tracks , I wouldn't have noticed them.

dameons

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2020, 03:38:52 PM »
Love my dubcc vets by the way .... Is "Euthanasia" still around ?

dexter

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2020, 03:16:51 PM »
Dre's beats are obviously way stripped down and simplistic . He is trying to show he has " matured " by avoiding the classic sound we all want .. Honestly , if I didn't see here that he had produced those few tracks , I wouldn't have noticed them.
no way

Jay_J

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2020, 12:11:23 AM »
i changed my mind about never love again and little engine.

especially never love again is a monster!

i didnt feel lock it up although i listened it a few times more.

goodyoung

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2020, 12:56:28 AM »

Lol, I was just about to ask you what exactly you didn't like about Dre's prod on MTBMB, cause judging by the OP you clearly had problems with it, and then I saw your new reaction.

I really loved what Dre did here. And that says a lot, because I absolutely hated Dre's new style and what he did on Compton and Oxnard (except couple tracks like Cheers or Darkside/Gone). But now he made it work somehow. All 3 tracks are fire imo. I guess now I understand what was the problem with his previous attempts: Dawaun Parker was missing.

Jay_J

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2020, 01:08:46 AM »

Lol, I was just about to ask you what exactly you didn't like about Dre's prod on MTBMB, cause judging by the OP you clearly had problems with it, and then I saw your new reaction.

I really loved what Dre did here. And that says a lot, because I absolutely hated Dre's new style and what he did on Compton and Oxnard (except couple tracks like Cheers or Darkside/Gone). But now he made it work somehow. All 3 tracks are fire imo. I guess now I understand what was the problem with his previous attempts: Dawaun Parker was missing.

i guess i really prejudged them. i prejudged whole album, because when i first listened to it it was like another revival to me, now im comparing it to mmlp2 or kamikaze. really great album.

Kurupt1607

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2020, 05:39:54 AM »
I liked what Dre did even if i'm tired of the lack of his investment.

He often producing more skits than entire tracks at this time.

Beats are interesting, i really loved "Lock It Up" beat and how Dre switched it, i like this kinda "sonar" sound.

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2020, 09:53:58 PM »
I'm happy with them