Author Topic: Lady of Rage Ice Cube diss  (Read 1246 times)

Okka

Re: Lady of Rage Ice Cube diss
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2020, 12:00:43 PM »
Parts are as such:
Lethal injection
Death row
Suge n Dre
Says lyrical murder hence on deathrow where lethal injection is administered yet suge n dre scooped her away from deathrow?
Clear only logic is she was way better than ice cube and his team . Maybe an offer was made by cube that she didnt agree to hence landing with suge and dre...subliminal YES.

I don't think even you know what you're sayin'.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX, dj coma

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2020, 05:17:27 PM »
Parts are as such:
Lethal injection
Death row
Suge n Dre
Says lyrical murder hence on deathrow where lethal injection is administered yet suge n dre scooped her away from deathrow?
Clear only logic is she was way better than ice cube and his team . Maybe an offer was made by cube that she didnt agree to hence landing with suge and dre...subliminal YES.

I’m sorry dude
But loooooool

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX, dj coma

Sami Ahmed

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2020, 06:18:47 PM »
I see what you're saying because had they started beefing I bet they would have said those were disses. But they didn't beef so basically by the point her album came out Death Row swept everything under the rug. Keep in mind her album was done in 1994 and they were remixing it for three years until it came out.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Okka

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2020, 11:25:09 PM »
I see what you're saying because had they started beefing I bet they would have said those were disses. But they didn't beef so basically by the point her album came out Death Row swept everything under the rug. Keep in mind her album was done in 1994 and they were remixing it for three years until it came out.

This is the album she completed in '94? That's news to me. Rage was never involved in the beef with Cube and said she doesn't need to diss anybody 'cause she got skills.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

dj coma

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2020, 10:47:42 PM »

Not true. She did a handful of songs in 94 but did most of the album in 96 and those were not the same as the 94 songs.