Author Topic: Eternal Hate  (Read 394 times)

80s Baby

Eternal Hate
« on: January 12, 2020, 12:58:37 AM »
I don’t wanna be defeated by these devilish disbelievers
Feelin’ like if I convinced a child I’d eat the got damn foetus
Because they treat us like im the cheapest piece of meat when they beat us
They ain’t abusing my babies too
You best bloody believe us

How I’m supposed to protect my own when they invite themselves into my home like I got no rights livin alone and got no friends or family, only foes

Why would I want to bare an innocent babe in such a cruel world where abuse is praised and the devil’s degrade in such pervaded ways then get off scot free like we can’t be saved

The Bible says we must be prepared to suffer just as Christ was even if you’re scared, never mind you can’t actually prepare for the fear or pain these Devils wish to impair you with coz it’s so damn sick it’ll boggle your mind just contemplating it

They say if you actually care bout a thing it’ll drive you insane coz this world so full of sin that they got us thinkin backwards like only abusers win and you’re a sucka if you wanna be good and praise Him

I figure if I gotta be judged by the devil’s then I’m wishing Hell 'pon their soul while they meddle and peddle with my life as if it’s a game coz they don’t believe but I was the same

I didn’t believe they existed until I was afflicted and I was beyond just surprised when I opened my eyes saw past the disguise and realised all their lies which is the same suprise they gon wake up to when THEY die like I’ve died at least two times

I know they think I’m lame coz I don’t try to fit in or kiss ass and suck up to these scum devils who lust after sin

I know they’ll defeat me

I know I’ll be terrified

I know I’ll have nowhere to run to or hide

I know I’ll be tortured, degraded and defiled

So I wish Hell ‘pon these Devils souls when THEY die

Same as they wishing a living Hell 'pon me while I'm alive