Author Topic: Knoc-Turn'Al was struck by a car and is in critical condition  (Read 2949 times)

SuperSpider

Re: Knoc-Turn'Al was struck by a car and is in critical condition
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2020, 11:37:18 AM »
still no confirmation, don’t see anything on this outside of bx

i’m starting to think dude who posted that was a troll .. especially wit the claim of him writing gold digger

boxden is a pretty shitty forum bro .. coli >>>>

Been trying to register on Coli for years and no success.....I want in  :eh:

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2020, 11:40:02 AM »

i’m starting to think dude who posted that was a troll .. especially wit the claim of him writing gold digger

check daily ..... the registration opens up randomly

Jay_J

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2020, 04:15:14 AM »
I ain't never heard about Knoc writin' "Golddigger"? Somebody on Boxden said it was his friend who said that he ghostwrote it.

also not much people know that he wrote "Keepin it Strong" of Warren-G. Dope Lyrics.

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2020, 10:09:55 AM »

Yeah, come and see how they treat Sccit.

Shits disgustin *Camron voice*

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2020, 12:25:45 PM »

ANTI-SEMITIC MILITANTS WHO HATE CACS IN TLR SHIT ON JEWS?? NO WAY?! WE SHOULD ALL SALUTE THEM IN AWE.

ARE U STILL SCARED TO POST THERE CUZ U WHITE?

:tupachappy:

MEANWHILE:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-didnt-wanna-make-this-post.758649

COME THROUGH WIT YOUR ALIAS N SEE IF YOUR TROLL GAME WORKS IN THERE

:-*

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2020, 12:49:34 PM »

ANTI-SEMITIC MILITANTS WHO HATE CACS IN TLR SHIT ON JEWS?? NO WAY?! WE SHOULD ALL SALUTE THEM IN AWE.

MEANWHILE:

Are you that stupid that you can't even see I'm defending you? Read it again without your boo hoo, poor me the victim mentality and you'll see I said it was disgusting how they treat you.

Sure I slap box the taste outta your mouth on you here every now and then because you act like a Stan slash groupie when it comes to has been artists who are trying to front like they still got it while releasing weedplates but its foul how the Coli does you.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2020, 01:14:29 PM »

MEANWHILE:

Are you that stupid that you can't even see I'm defending you? Read it again without your boo hoo, poor me the victim mentality and you'll see I said it was disgusting how they treat you.

Sure I slap box the taste outta your mouth on you here every now and then because you act like a Stan slash groupie when it comes to has been artists who are trying to front like they still got it while releasing weedplates but its foul how the Coli does you.

I DONT CARE IF U "DEFENDIN" ME OR NOT, I PERSONALLY THOUGHT U WERE A TROLL ON THERE THAT GOES BY "BLACKBALLED" CUZ U BOTH POST THE SAME EXACT DUMBASS MEMES .. U MIGHT JUST BE STEALIN THEM FROM HIM NOW THAT I THINK OF IT.

I HAVE BOTH SUPPORTERS AND HATERS ALIKE..

..BUT LETS KEEP IT A BUCK, "YEA, COME AND SEE HOW THEY TREAT HIM" SOUNDS LIKE SOME SARCASTIC BULLSHIT EITHER WAY..

I PERSONALLY DONT CARE, I KNOW UR A REGULAR THERE SO I JUST WANA KNOW WHAT UR USERNAME IS WHENEVER U GOT THE COURAGE 2 TELL ME 1 TIME BRODIE.

BACK TO KNOCTURNAL, HELLA CATS SENDIN HIM PRAYERS ON IG, SO THIS MIGHT BE REAL.

dexter

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2020, 03:26:23 PM »

Elko.

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2020, 06:20:05 PM »
Why do people use all caps in their comments when they're trying to get a point across. Are they trying to sound like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum?

Instead of coming across as completely loud and childish, try and use your words to articulate yourself like an adult.

Shit urks me. But anyway, I'd like to see some validity to Knoc writing Gold digger because that is one of the most random claims I've heard.

The following users thanked this post: , Malcy

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2020, 06:25:54 PM »
Why do people use all caps in their comments when they're trying to get a point across. Are they trying to sound like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum?

Instead of coming across as completely loud and childish, try and use your words to articulate yourself like an adult.

Shit urks me. But anyway, I'd like to see some validity to Knoc writing Gold digger because that is one of the most random claims I've heard.

that’s not why i use caps

i use caps on this forum at random, usually when returning from another forum

i use caps on all other forums as a signature

stop being petty over the size of fuckin letters brodie, there’s more important things in life to be upset about

Malcy

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2020, 01:45:40 AM »

Does it over on the Coli as well. Every thread and comment in caps trying to stand out. Still no one replies, so he bumps ancient threads.

Anyway, shame about Knoc. Hope he recovers.

The following users thanked this post:

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2020, 03:37:40 AM »
Damn, people don't like Scitt in his own back yard. Smarten up Nas, all these folks can't be wrong you caps lock douche.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2020, 09:38:42 AM »

Does it over on the Coli as well. Every thread and comment in caps trying to stand out. Still no one replies, so he bumps ancient threads.

Anyway, shame about Knoc. Hope he recovers.

lol @ no one replies ....... i’m one of the most featured posters on the coli my friend.

not that it means anything, but i always like to see a bitter faggot try to bring a man down with lies for no apparent reason other than the saltiness in his heart.

u bitch u.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2020, 09:41:26 AM »
Damn, people don't like Scitt in his own back yard. Smarten up Nas, all these folks can't be wrong you caps lock douche.

“i was defending you”

u a fake ass follower brodie

talkin bout “nobody likes you”.. a couple nerds from ireland who i’ve shit on in the past don’t amount to everybody, i have plenty of people on this forum who i know irl and am good friends with, my mormon buddy.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2020, 09:47:06 AM »
eyeball.. think before u post cac

VVVV

Personally Pac wouldn't even make my top 50.

:snoopfacepalm:

as if these weirdos on my nuts ain’t comin in wit a personal agenda

anyone who follows the word of a dude who says pac ain’t in his top 50 is just as retarded

and i didn’t remember who u were malcy, so don’t flatter yourself. i actually had to look that up to remember why u were mad, cuz i didn’t recognize u by screen name.