Author Topic: Knoc-Turn'Al was struck by a car and is in critical condition  (Read 2932 times)

Re: Knoc-Turn'Al was struck by a car and is in critical condition
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2020, 12:27:09 PM »
LOL at the editing. Why is Ali G such a soft spot for you? Respek!

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2020, 01:04:16 PM »
LOL at the editing. Why is Ali G such a soft spot for you? Respek!

what editing? cac smokin crack??

Malcy

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2020, 03:05:44 AM »
Why do people use all caps in their comments when they're trying to get a point across. Are they trying to sound like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum?

Instead of coming across as completely loud and childish, try and use your words to articulate yourself like an adult.

Shit urks me. But anyway, I'd like to see some validity to Knoc writing Gold digger because that is one of the most random claims I've heard.

Does it over on the Coli as well. Every thread and comment in caps trying to stand out. Still no one replies, so he bumps ancient threads.

Anyway, shame about Knoc. Hope he recovers.

lol @ no one replies ....... i’m one of the most featured posters on the coli my friend.

Like fuck you are. All you post is exact copies of your threads which get as many replies as they do here and there's a much larger amount of users there than here or lick the arse of artists like RBX and bump numerous old threads about him and complain that no one 'shows love' for the west when in fact it's just your big ass CAPITAL LETTERS THREADS AND COMMENTS AND LOOK AT ME WEST WEST Y'ALL bullshit that they're not interested in.

And the fact you  use words like 'retarded' 'faggot' 'cac'  and think I'm these things because 2Pac wouldn't make my top 50? Just shows your immature mentality.

If anyone's 'salty' it's you. Jealous that the only top lists you'll ever make are ones about ridiculous, childish, failures who thought they could pick up a mic.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2020, 09:19:11 AM »
Why do people use all caps in their comments when they're trying to get a point across. Are they trying to sound like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum?

Instead of coming across as completely loud and childish, try and use your words to articulate yourself like an adult.

Shit urks me. But anyway, I'd like to see some validity to Knoc writing Gold digger because that is one of the most random claims I've heard.

Does it over on the Coli as well. Every thread and comment in caps trying to stand out. Still no one replies, so he bumps ancient threads.

Anyway, shame about Knoc. Hope he recovers.

lol @ no one replies ....... i’m one of the most featured posters on the coli my friend.

Like fuck you are. All you post is exact copies of your threads which get as many replies as they do here and there's a much larger amount of users there than here or lick the arse of artists like RBX and bump numerous old threads about him and complain that no one 'shows love' for the west when in fact it's just your big ass CAPITAL LETTERS THREADS AND COMMENTS AND LOOK AT ME WEST WEST Y'ALL bullshit that they're not interested in.

And the fact you  use words like 'retarded' 'faggot' 'cac'  and think I'm these things because 2Pac wouldn't make my top 50? Just shows your immature mentality.

If anyone's 'salty' it's you. Jealous that the only top lists you'll ever make are ones about ridiculous, childish, failures who thought they could pick up a mic.

you think my defari, rbx, rydah j klyde etc. threads don’t get a lot of replies because they’re in caps?

seriously how fucking retarded can u be? sorry if that word offends u, but it really is the best way to describe a clown such as yourself.

those threads don’t get replies cuz no one cares about those artists on the coli u fuckin idiot ...... go check my thread for game and snoop albums. those are artists people care about, which is why they get stickied and go 30+ pages.

slap yaself for bein so dumb u godamn moron. 

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2020, 01:38:08 PM »
No news on that ?

Hope his doing well

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

Okka

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2020, 05:08:24 AM »
No news on that ?

Hope his doing well

I don't think there has been any news about this. I read about this on Boxden.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2020, 10:46:27 AM »
he hasn’t been on social media since and people been sending him prayers on ig ....

duno why there’s no word on what’s goin on, but it can’t be good

wardy

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2020, 12:22:40 AM »
it's true, hes in a wheelchair atm but out of hospital & back in the studio already.

The following users thanked this post: kingsol81

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2020, 12:53:51 AM »
it's true, hes in a wheelchair atm but out of hospital & back in the studio already.

i saw he posted the other day but damn in a wheelchair??

hope it ain’t permanent
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 10:19:59 AM by Sccit »

jaytee

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2020, 01:58:47 AM »
Glad to see that Knoc is doing better is upbeat.

The following users thanked this post: Marco

Okka

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2020, 02:06:42 AM »
Great to see he's alive and it looks like he can move his hands and his left foot at least.

dj coma

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2020, 08:02:53 AM »
Great to see he's alive and it looks like he can move his hands and his left foot at least.

Ya it appears he’s not paralyzed. That’s great news, I thought he would be worse when this thread was first posted.

Jay_J

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2020, 01:55:33 AM »
i remember Big Duke.. he couldn't survive that easy. what a talent he was :(

hope knoc gets better and release some bangers like old days.

Okka

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2020, 02:38:00 AM »

He got shot though? If I remember right.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2020, 02:54:12 AM »

He got shot though? If I remember right.

yup

i know big duke.. he’s a great guy. he was guna produce l.a.m.b’s sophomore album before we all went our separate ways

The following users thanked this post: Okka