Author Topic: Pat Mahomes is the real league MVP and Chiefs will win Superbowl  (Read 808 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Lamar only had a better year this year cause Mahomes was injured 3 games but Mahomes is still the more valuable player—everyone knows if both were to re-Enter the draft Mahomes would be first player picked.

Chiefs suffered a horrible loss last year when TMZ ruined our season and superstar back Kareem Hunt  got injured—that put everything on Mahomes and the passing game. But still with Miami’s help we got the bye again this year and Mahomes is health—Tyreek And Kelce are stars—and our defense can actually get a stop this year—so I got Chiefs winning the Super Bowl this year even without a thousand yard back in our backfield.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Pat Mahomes is the real league MVP and Chiefs will win Superbowl
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 06:30:41 PM »
Dont watch much anymore but from what I've seen Mahomes looks more like a longterm QB.

Lamar at 23 can run faster than any defender and that's a huge part of his game. Not sure if that'll keep until 28.

Either way I think it'll be Chiefs at Ravens for the AFC champioship. It'll be tough

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 05:31:33 PM »
Lamar only had a better year this year cause Mahomes was injured 3 games but Mahomes is still the more valuable player—everyone knows if both were to re-Enter the draft Mahomes would be first player picked.

Chiefs suffered a horrible loss last year when TMZ ruined our season and superstar back Kareem Hunt  got injured—that put everything on Mahomes and the passing game. But still with Miami’s help we got the bye again this year and Mahomes is health—Tyreek And Kelce are stars—and our defense can actually get a stop this year—so I got Chiefs winning the Super Bowl this year even without a thousand yard back in our backfield.

Chiefs go for the Super Bowl today.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 05:00:14 PM »
Congratulations!!!!!

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 05:27:35 PM »
congrats homie

i thought goff vs mahomes would be the next great qb rivalry but it’s lookin like mahomes straight leapfrogged him