Author Topic: KOKANE - FINGER ROLL (Official Discussion)  (Read 5348 times)

Sccit

Re: KOKANE - FINGER ROLL (Official Discussion)
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2020, 12:09:43 AM »
albums dope as hell

nice mix of g-funk old school funk and soul

I totally agree. All the production credits go to West Coast Stone who produced the whole album, I got his solo CD albums too.
Btw, I copped Finger Roll CD at $15 incl domestic shipping back when it dropped, so I didn't over-pay much.

where was it ever 15 bux?

ThaIgk

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2020, 12:13:08 AM »
albums dope as hell

I totally agree. All the production credits go to West Coast Stone who produced the whole album, I got his solo CD albums too.
Btw, I copped Finger Roll CD at $15 incl domestic shipping back when it dropped, so I didn't over-pay much.

It was 15 if one bought 15 CD's, so my homie bought 15 of them (and sold them out pretty quickly at slightly less prices that Kokane himself was selling), and me and my other homie bought out 2 of them each off him (sent him money in advance to participate in this deal.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2020, 12:20:58 AM »
albums dope as hell

It was 15 if one bought 15 CD's, so my homie bought 15 of them (and sold them out pretty quickly at slightly less prices that Kokane himself was selling), and me and my other homie bought out 2 of them each off him (sent him money in advance to participate in this deal.

makes sense ..... that’s why u were promoting that ebay seller on here

lol

The following users thanked this post: ThaIgk

ThaIgk

« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2020, 12:22:45 AM »
albums dope as hell

makes sense ..... that’s why u were promoting that ebay seller on here

lol

Yessir, and he sold them real quick, faster then he'd ever expected ;)

The following users thanked this post: Sccit