Author Topic: This made my year (So Far) Kurupt+Dr. Dre back together  (Read 1307 times)

piccardt1

This made my year (So Far) Kurupt+Dr. Dre back together
« on: February 01, 2020, 10:36:11 PM »

SuperSpider

Re: This made my year (So Far) Kurupt+Dr. Dre back together
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 12:05:22 AM »
more shelved material

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Okka

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2020, 04:07:30 AM »
I hope Dre's on that new Kurupt album.

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

HighEyeCue

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2020, 04:46:18 AM »
hopefully we'll see the album sometime this year...its only been 10 years

The following users thanked this post: Marco

piccardt1

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2020, 05:18:58 AM »
more shelved material
Certainly Hope not man, they have material that never was released but I know for sure this occurrence was for a project already nearly complete for gotti and a send off if you will...I can't see Dre disrespecting Kurupt's time like that at this point in their careers honestly. The detox stage of excessive references is over.

Kurupt1607

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2020, 05:33:16 AM »
more shelved material
Certainly Hope not man, they have material that never was released but I know for sure this occurrence was for a project already nearly complete for gotti and a send off if you will...I can't see Dre disrespecting Kurupt's time like that at this point in their careers honestly. The detox stage of excessive references is over.

Yup, i also remember Kurupt speaking about a Dogg Pound album produced by Dre. It was a long time ago... hope they will release something one day and not just pictures.

heisenberg

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2020, 06:58:24 AM »
more shelved material

Yup, i also remember Kurupt speaking about a Dogg Pound album produced by Dre. It was a long time ago... hope they will release something one day and not just pictures.

was not daz ? talked about a dogg pound album executive produced by dre and snoop, same day it announced a dogg pound/bone thugs album and some other projects that never see the light of the day.

Kurupt1607

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2020, 07:13:54 AM »
more shelved material

was not daz ? talked about a dogg pound album executive produced by dre and snoop, same day it announced a dogg pound/bone thugs album and some other projects that never see the light of the day.
I think you right, i thought it was Kurupt but sounds like Daz... yes we will never see anything unfortunately.

bouli77

Okka

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2020, 07:55:20 AM »
more shelved material

They both talked about it. Daz was thinkin' about suing Dre and Jay-Z after that though, so I doubt it's gonna happen.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2020, 12:13:50 PM »
still waiting on dogg food 2k18

:snoopfacepalm:

Elko.

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2020, 09:03:13 PM »
Kuruption! hopefully something comes of this.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

dnjp4life

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2020, 05:00:20 AM »
Great to see these two legends together.  Hopefully Kurupt comes correct on some Dre and Fredwreck beats on that new album of his.

dameons

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2020, 08:13:21 AM »
Dre has always liked Kurupt . He shouted him out during that speech where he was punched by a goon.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2020, 08:15:34 PM »
Dre has always liked Kurupt . He shouted him out during that speech where he was punched by a goon.

They always been good. Kurupt refused to diss Dre when everybody else on Death Row did.