Author Topic: New Music by - YGD TopDogg  (Read 1106 times)

ygdtopdogg

New Music by - YGD TopDogg
« on: February 04, 2020, 12:19:44 PM »
Go check out ‘Slap Ah Ho’ new release by YGD TopDogg now available in the link below

{OrderNow} www.darksidemusic.biz/blog/slap-ah-hoe/ [DigitalDownload] grab ah copy of my new single ‘Slap Ah Ho’ roll up,, ride out,, And check out th@ #westcoastvibe ‬

Get ah ear of the sample here:

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, dj coma

Sami Ahmed

Re: New Music by - YGD TopDogg
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 06:13:17 PM »
Fuck you. It didn't work the first time… Get a job at Home Depot, loser!

ygdtopdogg

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 06:53:27 PM »
Ppreciate u taking time 2a drop a line blessingz champ

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 10:21:49 PM »
keep doin ya thang brodie

8)

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 12:24:23 AM »
I'm diggin it! Dope video.

YGD is a better Snoop than Snoop, don't believe me? Put their Cindafella tracks up against each other and its clear who rocked it.

Lol at Ali Gs corny ass chiming in like a cheer leader in the hopes YGD would give him some eProps. What a goof.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 04:16:07 AM »

YGD is a better Snoop than Snoop, don't believe me? Put their Cindafella tracks up against each other and its clear who rocked it.

Lol at Ali Gs corny ass chiming in like a cheer leader in the hopes YGD would give him some eProps. What a goof.

eprops from ygd?

you really live in a sheltered mormon reality, don’t u?

:snoopfacepalm:

ygdtopdogg

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2020, 08:45:20 AM »
keep doin ya thang brodie

8)
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

ygdtopdogg

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2020, 08:45:57 AM »

🙏🙏🙏💪💯

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2020, 10:39:48 AM »

eprops from ygd?

Thats the last time you'll be speaking on my faith, boy. Back up now before I back you down.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2020, 02:49:35 PM »

eprops from ygd?

Thats the last time you'll be speaking on my faith, boy. Back up now before I back you down.

shut your ass up u racist cac

came in wantin it to be one way but it’s really the other

“eprops from ygd” lmfao .. wit the classic try hard trollin

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2020, 12:13:06 AM »

eprops from ygd?

See when I tell Scitt to shut the fuck up about my faith, he be quiet. But in the next post, he'll be talking cac again but best believe he'll never, ever dare to cross the line of faith ever again and even YGD would have to give him some eProps for that.

*smacks a high note outta Ali G as Slap A Ho plays in background*

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2020, 12:26:05 AM »

eprops from ygd?

See when I tell Scitt to shut the fuck up about my faith, he be quiet. But in the next post, he'll be talking cac again but best believe he'll never, ever dare to cross the line of faith ever again and even YGD would have to give him some eProps for that.

u tryin way too hard bro

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2020, 01:48:56 AM »

eprops from ygd?

u tryin way too hard bro

and I mean that.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 01:51:46 AM by eyeball »

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2020, 08:08:32 AM »
“LOL at the editing.”

..the more he tries the more he digs the deeper it gets

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2020, 10:13:14 AM »
“LOL at the editing.”

..the more he tries the more he digs the deeper it gets

I wanted to check to see if I could invisibly edit posts like you can :p

After all I can no longer have an avi or signature due to some nerd shit you've done behind the scenes after last time. I've personally had enough of your anti semetic suppression of the comedic genius that is Ali G. Put some respek on his name.