Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle Deluxe Pack (Fan MIX/HQ)  (Read 2075 times)

Jay_J

Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle Deluxe Pack (Fan MIX/HQ)
« on: February 15, 2020, 10:42:09 AM »
It really took a hard work for me to collect everything in high quailty and present you in a reasonable tracklist but it was totally worth it. i made a deluxe version called Doggystyle Deluxe Edition which exists original lp with 18 songs plus 6 song (produced by Dr. Dre) whichs were officially recorded for doggystyle but couldnt make the album and plus 7 official remixes produced by Dr. Dre, Dat Nigga Daz and Paul Oakenfold.

Also i made another album called Doggystyle Leftovers with 7 songs recorded for doggystyle and couldn't make the album but in bad quality except one song called "poor young dave" (i didn't add it to deluxe edition because it was released in The Chronic Re-Lit album)

So here they are...

DOGGYSTYLE DELUXE EDITION

01- Bathtub
02- G Funk Intro featuring – The Lady Of Rage
03- Gin And Juice featuring – Dat Nigga Daz
04- W Balls (interlude) featuring – Ricky Harris, The Queen Of Funk
05- Tha Shiznit
06- Domino Intro (interlude)
07- Lodi Dodi featuring – Nancy Fletcher
08- Fallin' Asleep On Death Row *
09- Murder Was The Case (DeathAfterVisualizingEternity) featuring – Dat Nigga Daz
10- Serial Killa featuring – RBX, Tha Dogg Pound, The D.O.C.
11- Who Am I (What's My Name?) featuring – Dr. Dre, Jewel, Tony Green
12- For All My Niggaz & Bitches featuring – Tha Dogg Pound, The Lady Of Rage
13- Aint No Fun (If The Homies Cant Have None) featuring – Kurupt, Warren G, Nate Dogg
14- Chronic Relief (interlude)
15- Doggy Dogg World featuring – Tha Dogg Pound, Nancy Fletcher, The Dramatics
16- Class Room In (interlude)
17- Gz And Hustlas featuring – Nancy Fletcher
18- Chekin' (interlude)
19- Pump Pump featuring – Lil' Malik
20- Gz Up Hoes Down feautiring – Hug *
21- Smoke On *
22- Eat A Dick *
23- Doggystyle featuring - Jewell, Tony Green *
24- The Root Of All Evil (Outro) featuring - Tina Marie *
25- Murder Was The Case (Remix) * *
26- Gin And Juice (Remix) featuring - Dat Nigga Daz * *
27- Gin And Juice (Laid Back Remix) featuring - Dat Nigga Daz * *
28- Who Am I (What's My Name) (Explicit Club Mix) featuring – Dr. Dre, Jewel, Tony Green * *
29- Who Am I (What's My Name) (Remix) featuring – Dr. Dre, Jewel, Tony Green * *
30- Doggy Dogg World (Perfecto Mix) featurig - Tha Dogg Pound, The Dramatics * *
31- Doggy Dogg World (Perfecto X-Rated Mix) featurig - Tha Dogg Pound, The Dramatics * *

* - New Songs
* - Official Remix
* - Remix by Dr. Dre
* - Remix by Dat Nigga Daz
* - Remix by Paul Oakenfold

DOGGYSTYLE LEFTOVERS

01- Tha Next Episode featuring - Dr. Dre
02- Do You Remember featuring - George Clinton
03- It's On featuring - Lady of Rage
04- Every Single Day featuring - Kurupt, Nate Dogg, Jewell
05- Ain't No Fun (Ruff Mix) featuring Nate Dogg, Kurupt, Warren G *
06- Playin' 4 Keeps featuring Tha Convicts
07- Poor Young Dave

* early Ruff Mix with an alternative Warren-G verse which is produced by Dat Nigga Daz before Dr. Dre touches and turnes it to classic hit. It's an exciting experience to see what Dr. Dre really does. DAMN! Let haters listen to both mixes and let em understand what does "produced by Dr. Dre" means.

Enought Talk! Here is the link!

https://mega.nz/#!q0sBjQyT!eZ9MZEO1JCheqdBFH0KJrVpxL4PAwV9czq67xjRBkqg

I burned it to a double CD for my car and also downloaded to my mobile phone. For me it's very cheerful to listen a 103 minutes non stop deluxe version of Doggystyle. I hope you will enjoy it too.

PS: i already have a HQ İnstrumental of "Tha Next Episode (OG)". i'm STİLL working on it to have a HQ version of the full song with acapella on it.. If i can, i will upload it for u here. Wish me good luck.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 10:44:11 AM by Cey_Cey »

The following users thanked this post: Kurupt1607, The Predator, D-TalkX, doggfather, Marco

Okka

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle Deluxe Pack (Fan MIX/HQ)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 11:00:19 AM »
Thanks. Did you actually put this together or did you take it from aome other forum?

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 11:09:45 AM »
do you remember = doggystyle?

Jay_J

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 11:10:11 AM »
Thanks. Did you actually put this together or did you take it from aome other forum?

I did all by myself

Jay_J

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 11:11:53 AM »

Actually it was recorded for "Over The Counter" album which is cancelled. it was going to be snoop debut album in death row but they canceled it and waited for 93 to finish doggystyle, so i think we can consider it as a doggystyle leftover, its produced for snoop's debut album whatever it's name is.

Kurupt1607

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 11:20:46 AM »
I'm gonna check it out, thanks for taking time to do this!

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2020, 12:22:08 PM »
Good job man i'm def checking this out
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Marco

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2020, 12:26:11 PM »
+1 8)
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Okka

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2020, 12:35:31 PM »

Actually it was recorded for "Over The Counter" album which is cancelled. it was going to be snoop debut album in death row but they canceled it and waited for 93 to finish doggystyle, so i think we can consider it as a doggystyle leftover, its produced for snoop's debut album whatever it's name is.

"Over The Counter" is a fake bootleg made up by some fan. We all know it's not real. "Do You Remember" is from '98. He says it in the song.

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

dj coma

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2020, 12:44:38 PM »

"Over The Counter" is a fake bootleg made up by some fan. We all know it's not real. "Do You Remember" is from '98. He says it in the song.

This is correct. It’s amazing that Over The Counter is still seem as legit to some people.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

dj coma

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2020, 12:45:24 PM »
All these years and I never knew till now that Paul Oakenfold did the Perfecto Mix of Doggy Dogg World.

doggfather

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2020, 12:47:33 PM »
Good job man i'm def checking this out
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Jay_J

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2020, 01:06:59 PM »

that's my fault then. i really bought that made up. however production's sound and snoop's flow really fits to doggystyle era.

fucku

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2020, 04:41:17 PM »
not working

dj coma

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2020, 08:08:53 PM »

that's my fault then. i really bought that made up. however production's sound and snoop's flow really fits to doggystyle era.

All good. Lots of misinformation out there about it.