Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 129226 times)

Jay_J

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1095 on: November 10, 2021, 01:35:28 PM »
They say gta 5 trilogy remastered is out and no new track.

Orbyte

« Reply #1096 on: November 10, 2021, 02:11:50 PM »
> Gta 5 online in december maybe.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #1097 on: November 10, 2021, 11:12:23 PM »
The tracks are deep cover, nuthin but a g-thang, dre day.

I thinking there's something else coming based on what I've read in this post about new music.

Jay_J

« Reply #1098 on: November 11, 2021, 03:52:29 AM »
The tracks are deep cover, nuthin but a g-thang, dre day.

I thinking there's something else coming based on what I've read in this post about new music.

snoop revealed it a week ago and  some says thats why dre pulled it back. ))

Rezistyle_Beatz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #1099 on: November 11, 2021, 04:56:44 AM »
its gta 3 trilogy not 5

Proc pka KP

« Reply #1100 on: November 11, 2021, 05:13:22 AM »
snoop revealed it a week ago and  some says thats why dre pulled it back. ))

There's no chance. It too far along in the process. It was a finished product by that time.

AftermathBeats

« Reply #1101 on: November 11, 2021, 06:20:54 AM »
GTA DLC in December

AftermathBeats

« Reply #1102 on: November 11, 2021, 06:33:04 AM »
New music is expected in December not November

BJV

« Reply #1103 on: November 11, 2021, 06:35:18 AM »
Grand Theft Auto The Trilogy - Definitive Edition is coming 07-12-2021. It's the first 3 3D GTA's (GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas) remastered.

There's no new music by Dre just 3 old tracks you can find the full soundtracks list here https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/gta-trilogy-definitive-edition-music-list/

It could still be something to do with a GTA 5 online update or GTA 6 which will come out in a couple of years.

I'm just speculating here but what could be possible is Dre doing a performance live in game like they did with Travis Scott in fortnite where 12 million people watched that live in game.

AftermathBeats

« Reply #1104 on: November 11, 2021, 07:06:13 AM »
Grand Theft Auto The Trilogy - Definitive Edition is coming 07-12-2021. It's the first 3 3D GTA's (GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas) remastered.

There's no new music by Dre just 3 old tracks you can find the full soundtracks list here https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/gta-trilogy-definitive-edition-music-list/

It could still be something to do with a GTA 5 online update or GTA 6 which will come out in a couple of years.

I'm just speculating here but what could be possible is Dre doing a performance live in game like they did with Travis Scott in fortnite where 12 million people watched that live in game.

New GTA 5 download code comes in December, and will continue the story of what began last December

BJV

« Reply #1105 on: November 11, 2021, 03:37:45 PM »
New GTA 5 download code comes in December, and will continue the story of what began last December

Mann I still haven't even played the GTA V main story but I've had it purchased/installed for years now.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #1106 on: November 12, 2021, 10:18:11 AM »
It’s sad to see that the state of you guys are the same as in 2004. There’s no new album. New music, yes, but it will never be released. Also that you believe that Dre has 200+ songs in the vault is asinine. Most of the time Dre and company just muck about in the studio and do fuck all. Don’t believe me? Check out the Detox sessions videoes on YouTube. A bunch of overpayed and overrated weedheads that are filthy rich because people like you will believe and buy anything. Pathetic.

The following users thanked this post:

Proc pka KP

« Reply #1107 on: November 12, 2021, 10:32:41 AM »
It’s sad to see that the state of you guys are the same as in 2004. There’s no new album. New music, yes, but it will never be released. Also that you believe that Dre has 200+ songs in the vault is asinine. Most of the time Dre and company just muck about in the studio and do fuck all. Don’t believe me? Check out the Detox sessions videoes on YouTube. A bunch of overpayed and overrated weedheads that are filthy rich because people like you will believe and buy anything. Pathetic.

They have screenshots of the playlist

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #1108 on: November 12, 2021, 10:36:13 AM »
And I have a map to where the Holy Grail is. Just take my word for it.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #1109 on: November 12, 2021, 11:31:00 AM »

Shut up cac go get your booster shot