Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 129208 times)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1110 on: November 12, 2021, 01:40:10 PM »
I’m telling you the truth. The entertainment industry is called the spinning industry for a reason. Marketing and branding will make people like most of you here believe anything, ie. that Dr.Dre is a hard worker and have tons of unreleased material. It’s all BS. We could be in the Sahara desert and I could sell you people sand. This is why a guy like Dr.Dre is filthy rich and most of you are dead broke and live in your mom’s basement.

The following users thanked this post:

Sccit

« Reply #1111 on: November 12, 2021, 01:41:44 PM »
I’m telling you the truth. The entertainment industry is called the spinning industry for a reason. Marketing and branding will make people like most of you here believe anything, ie. that Dr.Dre is a hard worker and have tons of unreleased material. It’s all BS. We could be in the Sahara desert and I could sell you people sand. This is why a guy like Dr.Dre is filthy rich and most of you are dead broke and live in your mom’s basement.

dr dre is a hard worker ….. when he’s inspired

sometimes it’s just hard to find that inspiration

Proc pka KP

« Reply #1112 on: November 12, 2021, 01:51:02 PM »
And I have a map to where the Holy Grail is. Just take my word for it.

No need, they've posted images and videos just like you said.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #1113 on: November 12, 2021, 02:15:14 PM »

dr dre is a hard worker ….. when he’s inspired

sometimes it’s just hard to find that inspiration

It sure must be hard to find inspiration when you have all the financial and musical resources in the world. Imagine yourself being in that kind of position: would you be as lazy as Dr.Dre or would you have taken advantage of this opportunity? What I am saying can’t possibly be that farfetched to you. All of these guys are lazy hustlers that know one important thing: to separate weak minded individuals like yourself from your money, which I’m all for by the way.

JC man. Is there a grown up left here on the forum or are you all as mentally stunted as children?

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #1114 on: November 12, 2021, 02:19:16 PM »
It sure must be hard to find inspiration when you have all the financial and musical resources in the world. Imagine yourself being in that kind of position: would you be as lazy as Dr.Dre or would you have taken advantage of this opportunity? What I am saying can’t possibly be that farfetched to you. All of these guys are lazy hustlers that know one important thing: to separate weak minded individuals like yourself from your money, which I’m all for by the way.

JC man. Is there a grown up left here on the forum or are you all as mentally stunted as children?

Children aren’t mentally stunted you moron they’re just not fully developed. Two very different things. And when you’re as proven as Dre is in the music world yes I can see how it would be hard to get inspired. And I called it when I said he would put music out now that he’s divorced. Big life changes like that can inspire and motivate but keep talking to us like we’re children I like your condescending tone.

Sccit

« Reply #1115 on: November 12, 2021, 02:21:40 PM »

how old are you? do u have a wife? kids??

inspiration doesn’t come from resources, it comes from energy

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #1116 on: November 13, 2021, 12:39:28 AM »
I’m happily married with two children, so I know a child when I see one.

I’m trying to help you guys because it saddens me to see grown men wasting their life waiting for something that will never happen (Detox). The fact that you have maintained this infantile state since 2004 amazes me.

If you didn’t have your mouth human centipeded to Dr.Dre’s asshole you would see how pathetic you are.

astra4322

« Reply #1117 on: November 13, 2021, 12:51:18 AM »
I’m happily married with two children, so I know a child when I see one.

I’m trying to help you guys because it saddens me to see grown men wasting their life waiting for something that will never happen (Detox). The fact that you have maintained this infantile state since 2004 amazes me.

If you didn’t have your mouth human centipeded to Dr.Dre’s asshole you would see how pathetic you are.
Toattly agree. There is no Dre album coming.

Orbyte

« Reply #1118 on: November 13, 2021, 04:37:28 AM »
I’m telling you the truth. The entertainment industry is called the spinning industry for a reason. Marketing and branding will make people like most of you here believe anything, ie. that Dr.Dre is a hard worker and have tons of unreleased material. It’s all BS.
Then why is aftermath etc. even hinting at dre always working or keeping his name alive? Dre doesn't even care about the spotlight or his fans if we keep it real. He could just live the rest of his life in the shadow.

And I think people who are smart enough know that detox will never come out. But why is it that far-fetched that dre could release something else? Like music for gta?

Sccit

« Reply #1119 on: November 13, 2021, 07:34:53 AM »
Then why is aftermath etc. even hinting at dre always working or keeping his name alive? Dre doesn't even care about the spotlight or his fans if we keep it real. He could just live the rest of his life in the shadow.

And I think people who are smart enough know that detox will never come out. But why is it that far-fetched that dre could release something else? Like music for gta?

that eurocac came to a west coast rap forum to talk shit about people discussing the fact that dre said he’s releasing new music

and then victory is dapping him in lurker status from the shadows

classix

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte, mtbsm

« Reply #1120 on: November 13, 2021, 11:44:16 AM »
Dap, Undap, Neg. But you know all about that as it follows you wherever you are. Wonder why that is?

Truth is, you all sound like some fatherless sons talking about "Dre coming back from the store, he promised he would" then getting all giddy and falling over yourselves as he Charlie Browns you.

Yet again. Dre is Lucy, the ball is Detox, you're Charlie Brown and the paper is your consistent Stan fantasy posting. Just like the GIF, it keeps going round and round.

How many times are you going to fall for the old okedoke? Never mind, you're still waiting for Detox. Threetox. Phreetox. Arthritic Kneetox.

Get some help, stop it.

Matter of fact, I'll do a ban bet with you @Scitt. Put your account where your Stan like tendencies are:

If Dre drops an album before the last day of this year I'll take a years ban. If he doesn't then you take a years ban

If you don't take it we know that mean you know the truth about Deadbeat Dad Dre and if you make up some excuse about needing to admin then you can do that, but no posting at all, no PMs, just passive browsing. You'll be a ghost, ready Casper?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 11:51:31 AM by Victory »

Sccit

« Reply #1121 on: November 13, 2021, 12:16:38 PM »
Dap, Undap, Neg. But you know all about that as it follows you wherever you are. Wonder why that is?

Truth is, you all sound like some fatherless sons talking about "Dre coming back from the store, he promised he would" then getting all giddy and falling over yourselves as he Charlie Browns you.

Yet again. Dre is Lucy, the ball is Detox, you're Charlie Brown and the paper is your consistent Stan fantasy posting. Just like the GIF, it keeps going round and round.

How many times are you going to fall for the old okedoke? Never mind, you're still waiting for Detox. Threetox. Phreetox. Arthritic Kneetox.

Get some help, stop it.

Matter of fact, I'll do a ban bet with you @Scitt. Put your account where your Stan like tendencies are:

If Dre drops an album before the last day of this year I'll take a years ban. If he doesn't then you take a years ban

If you don't take it we know that mean you know the truth about Deadbeat Dad Dre and if you make up some excuse about needing to admin then you can do that, but no posting at all, no PMs, just passive browsing. You'll be a ghost, ready Casper?

shut up n go back in hiding cac

:trollin:

« Reply #1122 on: November 13, 2021, 12:45:21 PM »
I am powerfully protected.

« Reply #1123 on: November 13, 2021, 12:51:21 PM »
But it is interesting how you duck the truth. All good though, lil homie, you've shown the dub you know exactly what I mean and mean what I say anyway so there it is...

I'll go back to chilling now. Pip pip!

Sccit

« Reply #1124 on: November 13, 2021, 01:24:35 PM »
But it is interesting how you duck the truth. All good though, lil homie, you've shown the dub you know exactly what I mean and mean what I say anyway so there it is...

I'll go back to chilling now. Pip pip!

what truth? i don’t need to play ego games wit a forum hermit bout whether or not dre will stick to his word n put out new music..

do i think he will? yes… is it 100%?? nothing is.

so we’ll see….

but the fact that u n the norwegian dude gettin irritated wit cats discussing the potential is some funnystyle shit regardless. you know what they say tho, cacs of a feather……