Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 129541 times)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #1140 on: November 14, 2021, 02:44:24 AM »

a lil too vivid wit them thoughts brodie

:umango:

I’m just telling the truth and live in the real world. Not everyone can come from a filthy rich jewish family, mooch off their parents trust fund and live in make believe land. You have way too much time on your hands to sit around and wait for something that never existed to begin with.

Sccit

« Reply #1141 on: November 14, 2021, 03:24:18 AM »
I’m just telling the truth and live in the real world. Not everyone can come from a filthy rich jewish family, mooch off their parents trust fund and live in make believe land. You have way too much time on your hands to sit around and wait for something that never existed to begin with.

never had a trust fund.. i do have one set up for my son tho

and just like a typical eurocac, when all else fails, hit em wit the jew bombs … you pretentious “cultured” nerds cant help but expose the nazi in u…

congrats on living in the “real world” tho. you sound like a stand up fella! only a true man comes to a rap forum he hasn’t posted on in 10 years to tell everyone how much cooler he is than them. your time must be extremely valuable as you clearly have none to waste sittin around and postin about dr. dre on dubcc. your children must be very proud of you..this more than makes up for that time they saw your wife slap you with the dildo she uses to peg you with.

:zesty:

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #1142 on: November 14, 2021, 03:38:50 AM »
Your kid must be proud to have a spoiled baby from the mean streets of suburbian Commiefornia as a father. Us living in the real world don’t have time to fuck around on the internet with all the time in the world. You waiting forever on Detox proves this fact. Normal people work for a living instead of fleecing their parents dry. That’s one of many reasons I din’t live my life on the internet: I have a family and gather my own wealth. Something you would know nothing about.

Typical left leaning lunatic to pull the nazi card. Everythings a nazi to you morons.
When you’ve had one day of being an adult we can talk.

AftermathBeats

« Reply #1143 on: November 14, 2021, 04:12:05 AM »
Your kid must be proud to have a spoiled baby from the mean streets of suburbian Commiefornia as a father. Us living in the real world don’t have time to fuck around on the internet with all the time in the world. You waiting forever on Detox proves this fact. Normal people work for a living instead of fleecing their parents dry. That’s one of many reasons I din’t live my life on the internet: I have a family and gather my own wealth. Something you would know nothing about.

Typical left leaning lunatic to pull the nazi card. Everythings a nazi to you morons.

You want to be an adult? Then don't give such shitty racist statements from you here, you come to this forum and insult the members you are here for a reason to get attention. To the admin please block this user

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, LostAngel

M Solo

« Reply #1144 on: November 14, 2021, 07:34:35 AM »
Your entire city has become West Hollywood and utterly destroyed by your asinine politics. Sccit’s idea of gangbanging is litteraly a bunch of men banging with rainbow colored bandanas.

You’ll be in retirement homes and Dre will have passed away but still you’re waiting for Detox. I agree with Just Another Day For Dre… 100%: imagine what you could do with your time that’s actually productive, instead of wasting your life whilest having Dr.Dre’s nuts on your chin.

Lmao check this guy's post history.   He has literally been talking shit about Dre for 15 years.  Meanwhile he's dickriding Eminem's awful Bad Meets Evil album. 

You can't make this shit up.  You failed at life.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, LostAngel

« Reply #1145 on: November 14, 2021, 08:00:35 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #1146 on: November 14, 2021, 08:53:39 AM »

u tryin way too hard and just end up soundin like a bitter dickhead who’s wife hasn’t given him pussy since the last time he posted here a decade ago, so u come on a forum you used to post on to take out all your frustrations..

using 2006 dubcc disses against me that was never true in the first place because i’m posting about a dr. dre project doesn’t make u an adult, it makes you a miserable hoe, thus giving the opposite effect of what u goin for

the only thing “left leaning” is this left nut on your chin as u lookin for the male attention u obviously never got from your father

and yea when u have to point out that someone is “jewish” or “black” or whatever it may be, it gives away your underlying inherently racist ways you angry cac. you coulda just said “your parents trust fund” instead of “your jewish parents trust fund” (which still woulda been a desperate reach at tryna sound superior) but your kind can’t help themselves.

:shittedon:

romson19

« Reply #1147 on: November 14, 2021, 08:59:28 AM »
God Damnnnnn folks...please stop 🙏🏼
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, Orbyte

Sccit

« Reply #1148 on: November 14, 2021, 09:04:20 AM »
God Damnnnnn folks...please stop 🙏🏼

« Reply #1149 on: November 14, 2021, 09:38:29 AM »

Jay_J

« Reply #1150 on: November 14, 2021, 09:56:37 AM »
its not my fight but, looks like some guy here claims that some people here wasting their miserable life for talking about detox and what i see is he is wasting his miserable time with annoying people here.

this is the thread people share their opinion about possible next dr. dre release and some infos, clues and whatever. if you think its wasting time you shouldnt even read here. you need look for other threads that u have smth to say about and help to the forum with your knowledge.

as i said its not my personal fight whats going on above but,  i've smth to say to the guy who spends his whole day to annoy people here.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE MAN!!

and to the moderators, ban this asocial so he can spend his precious life with his family. or maybe he can eve find a job.

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

« Reply #1151 on: November 14, 2021, 10:59:35 AM »

Proc pka KP

« Reply #1152 on: November 14, 2021, 11:39:44 AM »
It's a bunch of dupe accounts. Jason Sccit Mazza and Sikotic have no day jobs.

« Reply #1153 on: November 14, 2021, 11:56:49 AM »
Trust fund Master Race, we outchea!

While the rest of you...

« Reply #1154 on: November 14, 2021, 12:06:36 PM »
All this talk about working on Detox got Dre tired. Let the man take a little nap would you?