Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 129270 times)

jerseymike

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #915 on: September 30, 2021, 03:26:18 PM »
its not detox tho lol. its just compton pt 2 with a different name. seems like it might be a double album. hopefully it's not 30 boring songs.

mtbsm

« Reply #916 on: September 30, 2021, 03:45:23 PM »
There wasn’t a single stadium ready track on Compton. Maybe a sign that won’t be the case this go around

Jay_J

« Reply #917 on: September 30, 2021, 03:49:45 PM »
now it make sense why dre played his single on donda rehearsal in stadium atmosphere...

Orbyte

« Reply #918 on: September 30, 2021, 04:04:10 PM »
There wasn’t a single stadium ready track on Compton. Maybe a sign that won’t be the case this go around
Just another day, Issues ?

Jay_J

« Reply #919 on: September 30, 2021, 04:30:49 PM »

all in a days work and one shot one kill would work great.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #920 on: September 30, 2021, 04:44:00 PM »
its not detox tho lol. its just compton pt 2 with a different name. seems like it might be a double album. hopefully it's not 30 boring songs.

I thought C 2 was scrapped.

I wonder if they do any new songs for the show.

Matty

« Reply #921 on: September 30, 2021, 05:15:38 PM »
oh lmao i thought it was soon, the date isn't till 2022 sometime. forget about it.

mtbsm

« Reply #922 on: September 30, 2021, 05:43:09 PM »
Dre will find a way to push back the Super Bowl

I like those songs you guys mentioned but you can’t play them in a medley with his old stuff back to back. To me they’d sound like b sides in that setting

The following users thanked this post: Aftermath213, Malcy

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #923 on: September 30, 2021, 08:43:08 PM »
now it make sense why dre played his single on donda rehearsal in stadium atmosphere...

Exactly.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Lucifuge

« Reply #924 on: September 30, 2021, 10:40:38 PM »
Thats it. Album is on the way.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

jerseymike

« Reply #925 on: October 01, 2021, 02:43:41 AM »
I thought C 2 was scrapped.

I wonder if they do any new songs for the show.

It's not literally Compton 2 but it's all new music with the same team that made Compton. Even if he calls the album detox, unless the majority of the new album has actual detox songs on it from 06 to 11, then it doesn't count as being detox. Detox represents a time period, specific group of people dre was working with and a certain sound/quality to all the songs. It's kind of cringe how unfinished detox leaks will better than 2 back to back albums (Compton and the new album) that dre spend almost 10 years working on lmao.

jerseymike

« Reply #926 on: October 01, 2021, 02:48:12 AM »
If that how many sins song is actually the first single then that will make I need a doctor sound better than still dre. Yikes. Sad seeing fan lied to and robbed of classic music for mediocre shit instead.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #927 on: October 01, 2021, 03:40:05 AM »
It's not literally Compton 2 but it's all new music with the same team that made Compton. Even if he calls the album detox, unless the majority of the new album has actual detox songs on it from 06 to 11, then it doesn't count as being detox. Detox represents a time period, specific group of people dre was working with and a certain sound/quality to all the songs. It's kind of cringe how unfinished detox leaks will better than 2 back to back albums (Compton and the new album) that dre spend almost 10 years working on lmao.

Good point.

He finished those songs and they're part of his mega playlist from the listening sessions.

jerseymike

« Reply #928 on: October 01, 2021, 05:47:19 AM »
Good point.

He finished those songs and they're part of his mega playlist from the listening sessions.

The 140 or whatever songs crooked I talked about a while back were made after compton/some compton leftovers. I just hope whatever the new stuff is are actual songs with concepts and real music, not just rapping over beats with no good concepts or meaning like compton.

It's more funny and ironic that dre used to feel pressure during detox even though he was working with goats and was making non stop fire back then and now he has even more pressure cuz he refuses to use all those flawless classics for whatever weird reason for all this new shit instead that's so much weaker and he's betting his career on these new songs lol. 2 back to back albums with absolutely no song people even talked about after a week it released is sad to see as a dre fan.

Sccit

« Reply #929 on: October 01, 2021, 08:28:02 AM »

so u already know what the new album sounds like

tremendous