Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 127688 times)

Sccit

Re: Dre is Coming
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2020, 12:14:23 PM »
so dre is 100% done with king mez justus and jon connor?

Hittman2001

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2020, 01:09:46 PM »

Looks like it.  Slim tha mobster is still around, probably writing for Dre. 

Orbyte

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2020, 02:27:59 PM »
I bet he's totally done with Justus atleast. Jon is focusing on his own label and projects right now, so he might be out the picture.
Mez is still around from what I've read.

Totally forgot to post this, btw. Just to spark the conversation, this was from a month ago, peep the caption:

« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 03:15:25 AM by DatJimmy1312 »

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2020, 08:40:52 PM »
what makes u say he’s totally done with justus

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2020, 01:19:38 AM »
It is coming out. Let's just hope Nicole won't go crazy even further.

I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

DrDreDetox2018

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2020, 07:47:26 AM »
U think really dre is coming with new album...?

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2020, 08:07:46 AM »
U think really dre is coming with new album...?

He is.

DrDreDetox2018

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2020, 09:45:09 AM »
I hope we will get no standard thing like Compton Soundtrack. I like compton and im banging Compton till today. Its better than everything what we get generally. But for Dre i excepted more than this because of Detox leaks and commercials the exception was very big. And i think if we get his detox vault ww would get crazy..

My question is: if we will get a standard like compton

Or can i except more than this? Detox level ? Or compton level?

Because when im looking with which team he works, i think we will get compton level.. jes it would be dope, but there is more power behind dre...

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2020, 11:24:00 AM »
I hope we will get no standard thing like Compton Soundtrack. I like compton and im banging Compton till today. Its better than everything what we get generally. But for Dre i excepted more than this because of Detox leaks and commercials the exception was very big. And i think if we get his detox vault ww would get crazy..

Because when im looking with which team he works, i think we will get compton level.. jes it would be dope, but there is more power behind dre...

I already gave anwsers to the questions you"re asking for. His main ghostwritter is Slim the Mobster and Slim wrote "Twlking to my Diary" which was the only track that had Dre on it. When I say Dre I mean his old style of rapping. You'll get Detox under another name.

DrDreDetox2018

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2020, 01:24:11 PM »
I hope we will get DETOX in anothet time but i doubt..

Orbyte

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2020, 01:41:38 PM »
To hell with Detox, the man wasted half of his career on that album 😅

« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 01:49:44 PM by DatJimmy1312 »

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, West$ide Boi

Orbyte

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2020, 02:48:52 AM »
Is that Kendrick? 👀
Edit: They actually deleted that post. The caption was: "We might be on to something"

Reupload:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 12:27:31 PM by Orbyte »

dnjp4life

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2020, 09:53:30 AM »
I can't believe that we could be getting a new Dr. Dre album according to those in the know on this forum, and the general music press hasn't latched on to this news, or just don't know yet.

The problem with the Compton album was Dre's new voice/flow which he premiered on the project.  It felt forced and unnatural, and sounds completely different to how he has rapped for the longest time.  It was obviously influenced by those ghostwriting for him and those 'new' rappers he had around him at the time, like Kendrick Lamar and King Mez.

My guess is that he realised it didn't quite work for him and has gone back to his normal, straightforward rapping voice for this new album.  I'm keen to hear it, never thought we'd get another album from Dre at this point, so it's a bonus.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2020, 11:49:25 AM »
I can't believe that we could be getting a new Dr. Dre album according to those in the know on this forum, and the general music press hasn't latched on to this news, or just don't know yet.

The problem with the Compton album was Dre's new voice/flow which he premiered on the project.  It felt forced and unnatural, and sounds completely different to how he has rapped for the longest time.  It was obviously influenced by those ghostwriting for him and those 'new' rappers he had around him at the time, like Kendrick Lamar and King Mez.

My guess is that he realised it didn't quite work for him and has gone back to his normal, straightforward rapping voice for this new album.  I'm keen to hear it, never thought we'd get another album from Dre at this point, so it's a bonus.

Don’t get your hopes up. Remember for the past 15 years people said Detox was coming out at any moment.

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2020, 05:16:50 AM »
Don’t get your hopes up. Remember for the past 15 years people said Detox was coming out at any moment.

And what's the definition of any moment? Literally any moment. That moment will happen soon. Don't be a hater.