Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 127735 times)

goodyoung

Re: Dre is Coming
« Reply #165 on: October 17, 2020, 10:23:33 AM »
one of those so called experts has a proven track record tho

What exactly that expert with a proven track record got right before tho?

Sccit

« Reply #166 on: October 17, 2020, 12:12:09 PM »
What exactly that expert with a proven track record got right before tho?

just recently he told us how the serial killers album will sound before anyone heard it

DrDreDetox2018

« Reply #167 on: October 17, 2020, 12:26:35 PM »

just recently he told us how the serial killers album will sound before anyone heard it

Who? Where

Sccit

« Reply #168 on: October 17, 2020, 05:37:56 PM »
Who? Where

lostangels .. check the thread, it’s stickied

goodyoung

« Reply #169 on: October 17, 2020, 09:55:37 PM »

Other than that, I guess. Because people were acting like he knows things even before he gave the info about Serial Killers album.

Sccit

« Reply #170 on: October 17, 2020, 11:34:36 PM »
Other than that, I guess. Because people were acting like he knows things even before he gave the info about Serial Killers album.

naah he’s spoken on other releases outside that one including info that came to be true

The following users thanked this post: LostAngel

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #171 on: October 18, 2020, 01:51:08 AM »
I would share so much here but I can't, I don't wanna say too much and make them rethink the tracks, rethink everything about the album, let's leave it there, the album is going to be released, I know you people are mad and it's hard to convice you that this is happening, but this time it is, it's not just the pictures and videos from the studio. Remember, that's how Compton started to be real, shit I knew about it from the day the idea came between them, and when it was official I said some shit about some tracks, about Xzibit, Cold187um and Dre on the same track, months before the release. Trust me on this one if you want. If you don't want it's your right, but I may say this, Nicole leaving Dre is oje of the best things that could happend.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

The following users thanked this post: dnjp4life, dj coma, Malcy

hitsaw

« Reply #172 on: October 18, 2020, 11:27:30 AM »
I would share so much here but I can't, I don't wanna say too much and make them rethink the tracks, rethink everything about the album, let's leave it there, the album is going to be released, I know you people are mad and it's hard to convice you that this is happening, but this time it is, it's not just the pictures and videos from the studio. Remember, that's how Compton started to be real, shit I knew about it from the day the idea came between them, and when it was official I said some shit about some tracks, about Xzibit, Cold187um and Dre on the same track, months before the release. Trust me on this one if you want. If you don't want it's your right, but I may say this, Nicole leaving Dre is oje of the best things that could happend.

Thanks for all the info!

Orbyte

« Reply #173 on: October 18, 2020, 02:41:59 PM »
I just hope the mixing doesn't sound like Compton. I prefer hearing bass in Dre's music, not getting my eardrums scratched by high frequency sounds.

dj coma

« Reply #174 on: October 18, 2020, 09:01:08 PM »
I just hope the mixing doesn't sound like Compton. I prefer hearing bass in Dre's music, not getting my eardrums scratched by high frequency sounds.

They mixed Compton to sound good on Beats headphones which are bass heavy and dull in the high end. So because of that the bass was lower than normal and the highs were boosted more than normal to compensate. I wasn’t a fan of that decision, but it was intentional. Hopefully Dre goes the traditional route for the mix on this new record.

Mr.(Ko)Kane

« Reply #175 on: October 19, 2020, 11:29:55 AM »
They mixed Compton to sound good on Beats headphones which are bass heavy and dull in the high end. So because of that the bass was lower than normal and the highs were boosted more than normal to compensate. I wasn’t a fan of that decision, but it was intentional. Hopefully Dre goes the traditional route for the mix on this new record.

Indeed. I never really got into the album due to the boosted high end, especially when listening with headphones. I quickly switched over to a vinyl rip, which is sounding much better than the CD master. I also hope for a warmer mix, if a new Dre project is being released. "2001" still sounds great to this day and would love something closer to that than "Compton" sonically.

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
« Reply #176 on: October 19, 2020, 05:25:56 PM »
Bruh it's petty to change a topic title. Why not leave it be and add a disclaimer that Dubcnn hasn't confirmed.

jessiebarker2020

« Reply #177 on: October 19, 2020, 08:56:25 PM »
did they scrap the b real song i wont say to much but i heard the audio when fredwreck uploaded it the first time and it sounded pretty good to me

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2020, 11:45:57 PM »
did they scrap the b real song i wont say to much but i heard the audio when fredwreck uploaded it the first time and it sounded pretty good to me

That's probably going to end up on new Berner and B-Real album.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Elson

« Reply #179 on: October 20, 2020, 01:36:16 AM »

any link?