Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 127711 times)

Sccit

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #375 on: December 03, 2020, 10:58:45 AM »
X in a great place, mentally, professionally etc.

Sounds like they already recorded a Bitch Please 3, which is cool.

dres divorce got him feelin some typa way

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #376 on: December 03, 2020, 01:34:43 PM »

He hints new Dre album. 2021 is the year. WestWest.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Orbyte

« Reply #377 on: December 03, 2020, 02:06:08 PM »
Yeah, the interviewer didn't even ask about a new dre album and X still mentioned how he doesn't know how Dre decides the timing for his releases.

So....the divorce case really seems to be the only stumbling block left ? Doesn't it?
I mean can Dre even put out a record at this moment?  Or in the next few months?

His ex wife is trippin because of his stage name and his finances. She said she co-owns the copyright to the name "Dr. Dre" for an example.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 02:16:25 PM by Orbyte »

mtbsm

« Reply #378 on: December 03, 2020, 05:04:51 PM »

dres divorce got him feelin some typa way

Damn right. Hope Dre bumps the features and takes all three verses himself

Malcy

« Reply #379 on: December 03, 2020, 05:07:11 PM »

At no point in that article is that alluded to. All he says is “you’ll have to ask Dre about that”. Meaning it’s up to Dre to produce it again and get the artists together to do it. It’s a response that gets used a lot concerning Dre in that yes everyone involved before would probably jump at the chance to do it but with the way Dre works it’s all down to him wanting to do it or being convinced to do it.

Yeah a Dre album could come next year but it’s no more a possibility than any other year really let’s be honest. If it does it does. If it doesn’t then I can’t say I’ll be that surprised but of course disappointed. There’s plenty of people I’d rather would release new material. Dre will do something when he wants to and that’s up to him. The fan base’s want or demand doesn’t dictate shit to Dre and neither it should. He doesn’t owe anyone a thing. Just because there is a demand for something doesn’t mean it needs to happen. And I say that as a massive fan of Dre and his work.

There is a massive sense of entitlement in the hip hop fan base. More so online than in real life these days and people need to remember that the internet is just a fraction of true views. And even to this day a small one at that. Hip hop culture online and it’s views have become very poisonous, wrong and not indicative of the overall opinion (anyone else who posts on The Coli knows what I mean, that place is absolutely moronic most of the time) but in the age we live in it is taken as gospel almost and that’s bad for everyone involved.

Fingers crossed for more new Dre. The leaks we’ve had over the years and Compton have been brilliant. To be honest I’ve been playing the unreleased stuff and Compton more than the back catalogue in recent years. But what will be will be and there’s no point getting annoyed, disappointed or angry when things don’t happen.

mtbsm

« Reply #380 on: December 04, 2020, 03:10:01 AM »
At no point in that article is that alluded to. All he says is “you’ll have to ask Dre about that”. Meaning it’s up to Dre to produce it again and get the artists together to do it. It’s a response that gets used a lot concerning Dre in that yes everyone involved before would probably jump at the chance to do it but with the way Dre works it’s all down to him wanting to do it or being convinced to do it.

Yeah a Dre album could come next year but it’s no more a possibility than any other year really let’s be honest. If it does it does. If it doesn’t then I can’t say I’ll be that surprised but of course disappointed. There’s plenty of people I’d rather would release new material. Dre will do something when he wants to and that’s up to him. The fan base’s want or demand doesn’t dictate shit to Dre and neither it should. He doesn’t owe anyone a thing. Just because there is a demand for something doesn’t mean it needs to happen. And I say that as a massive fan of Dre and his work.

There is a massive sense of entitlement in the hip hop fan base. More so online than in real life these days and people need to remember that the internet is just a fraction of true views. And even to this day a small one at that. Hip hop culture online and it’s views have become very poisonous, wrong and not indicative of the overall opinion (anyone else who posts on The Coli knows what I mean, that place is absolutely moronic most of the time) but in the age we live in it is taken as gospel almost and that’s bad for everyone involved.

Fingers crossed for more new Dre. The leaks we’ve had over the years and Compton have been brilliant. To be honest I’ve been playing the unreleased stuff and Compton more than the back catalogue in recent years. But what will be will be and there’s no point getting annoyed, disappointed or angry when things don’t happen.

Who put the quarter in Malcy?

**Allude: suggest or call attention to, hint at
**Hint: a slight or indirect indication or suggestion
**Interpretation: the action of explaining the meaning of something; synonym - "sounds like"
**"Sounds like" : subjective interpretation of something alluded to

When the interviewer asks: "what are the chances that we can ever see a “Bitch Please III"
X responds with: "WOOH!, That's a Dr. Dre question."

That to me sounds like it was recorded and it falls in that category of things in the vault that Dre must decide to release. Edit: "It" could be a handful of songs they decide to call Bitch Please 3

Plausible given how long it's been since 1 and 2 came out and Dre's relationship with X? Yes

**Plausible-seeming reasonable

To you it's definitively X saying: "it’s up to Dre to produce it again and get the artists together to do it. It’s a response that gets used a lot concerning Dre in that yes everyone involved before would probably jump at the chance to do it but with the way Dre works it’s all down to him wanting to do it or being convinced to do it."

Regarding the rest of what you said that I regret reading, thanks for explaining Dre's freedom of choice to release or not release material as he sees fit. Super helpful.

Orbyte

« Reply #381 on: December 04, 2020, 05:21:51 AM »
Dre made millions of songs, I'm pretty sure that they already recorded another posse cut like Bitch Please 3 yeeeears ago.

But they probably put it aside because Dre apparently loses interest in his own music pretty fast anyway.

hitsaw

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #383 on: December 05, 2020, 12:37:50 PM »
Damn, nice interview! Still no info on bonus tracks or anything from the restless anniversary!

Nothing yet. It seems X is going same route as Dre.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

mtbsm

« Reply #384 on: December 06, 2020, 03:17:25 AM »
This bruh. LL had a song that was originally B please 3 but got retitled. Not sure if Dre produced but it was around same time as first 2.

Double bruh, bruh. Heard there is a version floating around from the Burt Bacharach sessions in 2005. Dre, Burt each have a verse and it closes with a 3 minute Jimmy Z flute solo.

Orbyte

« Reply #385 on: December 06, 2020, 03:34:44 PM »
So dre wants to settle the divorce case:
https://www.theblast.com/149686/dr-dre-wants-to-settle-his-divorce-its-too-expensive

Hot take: The album might drop some time after that

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
« Reply #386 on: December 06, 2020, 08:33:57 PM »
Double bruh, bruh. Heard there is a version floating around from the Burt Bacharach sessions in 2005. Dre, Burt each have a verse and it closes with a 3 minute Jimmy Z flute solo.

You keep hating but LL original song ends the same as B please 2 same exact. They re-edited but some people still have original version.

• 'G'
« Reply #387 on: December 06, 2020, 08:36:11 PM »
Xzibit on that LL B please 3. They added some wack Jayo bruh but posse cut comment is correct. So something new would be B B please,4 exactly.

Sccit

« Reply #388 on: December 06, 2020, 10:49:53 PM »
You keep hating but LL original song ends the same as B please 2 same exact. They re-edited but some people still have original version.

u have 24 hours to prove it or i’ll have okka delete all your posts again

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

• 'G'
« Reply #389 on: December 07, 2020, 03:56:17 AM »

u have 24 hours to prove it or i’ll have okka delete all your posts again

Thanks fam. I'm doing great. Knee's getting stronger all the time. How about you?

Track is called next level.