Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 128845 times)

NuWest

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #510 on: December 30, 2020, 03:30:35 AM »
@LostAngel how about some exclusive news? how many of y'all motherfuckers know about the scrapped Talking to My Diary video?

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #511 on: December 30, 2020, 04:33:16 AM »
the last one came out in 99 homie and the soundtrack in 15'

either post up or gtfooh with the bs

What shall I post? I don't have to prove you anything.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

heisenberg

« Reply #512 on: December 30, 2020, 08:28:07 AM »
What shall I post? I don't have to prove you anything.

you right and we dont have to trust you, it works on both side.

Jay_J

« Reply #513 on: December 30, 2020, 02:09:31 PM »
Isn't it obvious that it will come out 20nyears after the last one? It won't be called Chronic 2020 don't you think?

were you high while writing this?

Sccit

« Reply #514 on: December 30, 2020, 03:34:29 PM »

he made the game error

“I woke up out that coma 2001
'Bout the same time Dre dropped 2001”

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

ThePharmacy

« Reply #515 on: December 30, 2020, 05:23:36 PM »
@LostAngel how about some exclusive news? how many of y'all motherfuckers know about the scrapped Talking to My Diary video?

Drop the "Talking To My Diary" Video, and I'll drop The Scrapped "The Recipe" Music Video.

Orbyte

« Reply #516 on: December 30, 2020, 05:37:24 PM »
How many of y'all motherfuckers know about the scrapped Talking to My Diary video?
Me, I've mentioned it early on in this thread,

The following users thanked this post: NuWest

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #517 on: December 31, 2020, 12:23:40 AM »

Nah, got excited listening to some Dre 2021 so I misspelled some words. Sorry for that. But you got idea what I was trying to say.

Jay_J

« Reply #518 on: December 31, 2020, 12:57:44 AM »
Nah, got excited listening to some Dre 2021 so I misspelled some words. Sorry for that. But you got idea what I was trying to say.

Where did you listen to 'em?

Orbyte

« Reply #519 on: December 31, 2020, 04:14:47 AM »
Tbh, he might got an insider who leaks some information here and there to him, but other than that he really seems like the "typical forum guy who's got insiders".

At first he teases something, then it's "you don't have to believe me".
All I'm waiting for is the "I could drop a snippet"-moment and then him fucking dippin when he gets backlash and doubt for that.

Nothing personal @LostAngel, I'm just saying. I could be wrong.

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #520 on: December 31, 2020, 05:41:42 AM »
You know why Detox originally never got released? Because they leaked Under pressure track. That was turning point for Andre. I don't have any insiders, I have information from the first hand, but I just don't want to do anything until it's time for it. Everything is building up for the informations and when they release something official then I will tell you more but until then all I can do is tell you to be patient. It's really really coming. You don't have to believe me, but I got some informations before anyone could think about anything about this. I just, at this moment can9t do anything except tell you to be a bit more patient. Thing is game changer. Justt like 2001 was.

The following users thanked this post: dnjp4life, Orbyte

mtbsm

« Reply #521 on: December 31, 2020, 12:30:01 PM »
You know why Detox originally never got released? Because they leaked Under pressure track. That was turning point for Andre. I don't have any insiders, I have information from the first hand, but I just don't want to do anything until it's time for it. Everything is building up for the informations and when they release something official then I will tell you more but until then all I can do is tell you to be patient. It's really really coming. You don't have to believe me, but I got some informations before anyone could think about anything about this. I just, at this moment can9t do anything except tell you to be a bit more patient. Thing is game changer. Justt like 2001 was.

Remember the slow PR build up for that... Dre and Iovine at Fenway Park with Dre wearing Beats headphones in April 2010. Dre was talking bout Detox coming out in two versions. One standard, and one in surround sound. He was talking about the Kraftwerk influence on his then current work (which you could hear in Under Pressure). Then Under Pressure leaked and it all went to shit. At the time, though, seemed like he was feeling out the response to the song - Did it actually leak or did they leak it? Cause after that, it just felt like they were putting out joint after joint to see what connected (I Need A Doctor, Kush) and nothing did.

There was also a professionally staged pic of Dre and Jay at a mixing board that was leaked around the time Under Pressure did. Another sign that leak was by design.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 03:28:19 PM by mtbsm »

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #522 on: December 31, 2020, 03:55:59 PM »
Remember the slow PR build up for that... Dre and Iovine at Fenway Park with Dre wearing Beats headphones in April 2010. Dre was talking bout Detox coming out in two versions. One standard, and one in surround sound. He was talking about the Kraftwerk influence on his then current work (which you could hear in Under Pressure). Then Under Pressure leaked and it all went to shit. At the time, though, seemed like he was feeling out the response to the song - Did it actually leak or did they leak it? Cause after that, it just felt like they were putting out joint after joint to see what connected (I Need A Doctor, Kush) and nothing did.

There was also a professionally staged pic of Dre and Jay at a mixing board that was leaked around the time Under Pressure did. Another sign that leak was by design.

It wasn't on purpose. It was meant to be first single from Detox. It wasn't properly finished. Mixed. It made him stop the whole thing. Let's do it differently this time.

mtbsm

« Reply #523 on: December 31, 2020, 06:20:15 PM »
It wasn't on purpose. It was meant to be first single from Detox. It wasn't properly finished. Mixed. It made him stop the whole thing. Let's do it differently this time.

hear that, just never bought it. how does the man with 10s of thousands of songs in the vault have anything leak, let alone the lead single from the most anticipated album of all time?

anyhow, hoping we get to hear the album as it's intended when it's intended

Jay_J

« Reply #524 on: January 01, 2021, 01:05:51 PM »

Wackest Dre song ever. How come he could consider it as first single. That doesnt make sense.

You havent anwered yet where you listened to chronic 3 songs recently :)