Author Topic: SNOOP IS OFFICIALLY A CLOWN.... THROWS 2PAC UNDER THE BUS IN RED TABLE TALK.  (Read 988 times)

Sccit

THIS LACK OF SOLIDARITY IS APPALLING. KOBE DESERVED BETTER.

Weren't you the same guy that was hating on me when I told y'all Snoop been a buffoon? What happened to that? Where's yo pom poms now, huh? Shits been obvious to see since 96 with his radio talk and its only been getting more obvious since.

Still, glad to see you're getting it now. Welcome to reality.

heyyou

I watched that clip and I didn't really see the issue what Snoop said - maybe I totally missed or overlooked something!
Just because he disagreed with 2Pac, doesn't mean he threw him under the bus - they just had differing opinions and just as Snoop said, he just beat his murder case and had a baby on the way so he was looking at life from a totally different position.
Don't get me wrong, Snoop is a flip flopper and hypocrite on a few things, but i'm not really mad about this.

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

Sccit

Weren't you the same guy that was hating on me when I told y'all Snoop been a buffoon? What happened to that? Where's yo pom poms now, huh? Shits been obvious to see since 96 with his radio talk and its only been getting more obvious since.

Still, glad to see you're getting it now. Welcome to reality.

i always had love for snoop to the point that i overlooked his flaws

but this is the final straw

if he woulda kept it at gayle is a doghead bitch then it woulda been perfect.. unfortunately, he’s riding the fence yet again.

Sccit

I watched that clip and I didn't really see the issue what Snoop said - maybe I totally missed or overlooked something!
Just because he disagreed with 2Pac, doesn't mean he threw him under the bus - they just had differing opinions and just as Snoop said, he just beat his murder case and had a baby on the way so he was looking at life from a totally different position.
Don't get me wrong, Snoop is a flip flopper and hypocrite on a few things, but i'm not really mad about this.

well first you gota see the whole picture ... why is he even sitting over there wit a bunch of feminist hoes to cop pleas and apologize for something when it was actually on gayle to apologize? snoop literally did nothing wrong, and even farrakhan co-signed him and said his words were justified.

now snoop is doin the most tryna ride the fence once again, talkin bout 2pac was the reason he was callin females bitches and how jada is right and pac was wrong when he was tellin her that he wasn’t talkin about her, but rather a specific type of lady. then he goes on talkin bout pac didn’t have kids so he didn’t understand etc.

it’s the epitome of throwin some1 under the bus. snoop been on one lately and it’s very disappointing.

fucku

Meh, why so mad

dj coma

well first you gota see the whole picture ... why is he even sitting over there wit a bunch of feminist hoes to cop pleas and apologize for something when it was actually on gayle to apologize? snoop literally did nothing wrong, and even farrakhan co-signed him and said his words were justified.

now snoop is doin the most tryna ride the fence once again, talkin bout 2pac was the reason he was callin females bitches and how jada is right and pac was wrong when he was tellin her that he wasn’t talkin about her, but rather a specific type of lady. then he goes on talkin bout pac didn’t have kids so he didn’t understand etc.

it’s the epitome of throwin some1 under the bus. snoop been on one lately and it’s very disappointing.

Gayle was in the wrong and Snoop responded in the wrong way. Farrakhan co-signing what Snoop said means nothing.  He doesn’t speak for or represent women lol.

I get why people think Snoop’s a snake and all that, but this comment on Pac is nothing to get outraged about.

Sccit

Gayle was in the wrong and Snoop responded in the wrong way. Farrakhan co-signing what Snoop said means nothing.  He doesn’t speak for or represent women lol.

I get why people think Snoop’s a snake and all that, but this comment on Pac is nothing to get outraged about.

snoop did not respond wrong, gayle was bein a shiesty bitch n got called on it. shes the one who shoulda gave an apology but she didn’t. and now snoop is talkin about how pac was a bad influence when all pac wanted was for him not to go on angie martinez and suck the dick of the mufuckaz who just had the dogg pound video shoot shot up.

then he lied about having a baby changing his life when his whole pimp persona hangin out wit don juan era was way after pac died. basically he’s full of shit and throwing salt on pac’s name once again, lowkey the same reason he got mad at gayle for. embarrassing if u wanna keep it a buck.

HighEyeCue

when did Snoop exactly stop using bitch and hoe, the gospel album?

so it doesnt sell and he goes back to it afterwards?

he is definitely wrong for bringing up Pacs name when everybody knows Pac already made his stance clear on Wonda Why They Call U Bitch?

I cant even be mad at Snoop, unfortunately its become expectant of him to make these sort of comments

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Westcoastfanatic

The older I get the more I dislike Snoop. Such a spineless and hypocrite dude.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

V2DHeart

Snoop would instigate drama, then scurry off into the background once everyone else fought it out, and then once the heat be at its peak, he be on his whole “oh those my homeboys, I got love for everyone” script,then try to play a fair neutral type afterwards when he realises his stirring caused so much loss and misery  but never ever addresses or takes responsibility for that, and under his so called cool, real, chilled and transparent persona he likes to put out, does his best to hide certain reality’s.

This is why Snoop will never be on 2Pacs level, because he wasn’t afraid to showcase every aspect of his life, good, bad, and embarrassing.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

dexter

THIS LACK OF SOLIDARITY IS APPALLING. KOBE DESERVED BETTER.
nwo clown= sccit

Sami Ahmed

It's funny to me. Snoop is saying some real talk here – the only issue is he should have said all this at the time. Tupac was not a good person and he was not some hero for the people. He was a Jewish psyop. In fact the whole movement of gangsta rap was.

dexter

It's funny to me. Snoop is saying some real talk here – the only issue is he should have said all this at the time. Tupac was not a good person and he was not some hero for the people. He was a Jewish psyop. In fact the whole movement of gangsta rap was.
you r loco

Sami Ahmed

Am I wrong?

I don't think so.