Author Topic: Who owns the rights to Quik and Problem’s Rosecrans EP/LP?  (Read 487 times)

milkyway09

Who owns the rights to Quik and Problem’s Rosecrans EP/LP?
« on: March 05, 2020, 10:15:14 PM »
Does Diamond Lane own the rights I’m assuming? Or DJ Quik?

Sccit

Re: Who owns the rights to Quik and Problem’s Rosecrans EP/LP?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 10:49:21 PM »
diamond lane distributed

i think quik owns it

not sure tho..why u ask?

milkyway09

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 11:25:08 AM »
With Game’s Born 2 Rap album coming out on CD today it got me thinking again how we need and never got CDs of Rosecrans LP. It seems like a lot of people are doing limited editions of CDs like YG, Bizzy Bone, MC Eiht, Airplane James. I tried to ask Quik when I saw him last year if he could ever get a CD out for this album but I missed my opportunity. His Mad Science label is defunct and Diamond Lane don’t even have a website.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2020, 12:39:23 PM »
With Game’s Born 2 Rap album coming out on CD today it got me thinking again how we need and never got CDs of Rosecrans LP. It seems like a lot of people are doing limited editions of CDs like YG, Bizzy Bone, MC Eiht, Airplane James. I tried to ask Quik when I saw him last year if he could ever get a CD out for this album but I missed my opportunity. His Mad Science label is defunct and Diamond Lane don’t even have a website.

it’s a long shot .. some1 off this forum even made a petition and called diamond lane to try n get that crackin

https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/rosecrans-for-compton.html

i ended up buying a hard promo copy off some website

daggo

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2020, 03:56:47 AM »

i ended up buying a hard promo copy off some website

on what website, please ?  ???

Sccit